Vaccination+

Got 2nd Moderna shot yesterday. Side effects started again on the way home. Last night felt like I had the flu, Fever, chills, Achey Joints. That all carried over into today Been Popping Tylenol since last night. Glad my friend told me what the DR told him about potential severity of side effects. Hoping to be closer to normal tomorrow So I can take record card over to my Dr's.

We did our second Pfizer shot yesterday at lunch time. By bedtime my arms was sore. This morning my arm hurts a lot and my head is killing me. I got out of bed and noticed I was quite achy. I took some Advil. Definitely might mean painting tomorrow. I am hoping I am only down today. Bert is still asleep so no idea how he is feeling.

I sure hope so. It was a rough day. The Advil helped but also ran a fever. Funny I thought Bert would be the sick one but it was me. His arm hurt and was tired but not near anything like me. Still hoping to paint the ceiling tomorrow.

Funny I thought Bert would be the sick one but it was me.
That was Donna and I. She was pretty miserable the next day. I was tired and ran a little fever late in the day. Both of us were totally fine the 2nd morning after.

j

I record the Moderna. The first shot nothing not even a sore arm. 2nd I woke up with sore arm, fever, Head felt pressure, not really a headache. Slept most all of the day. Was cold or burning up. Lasted approx 12 hours & felt fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!