• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Disney visa to book a package?

Kim2430

Earning My Ears
How does all this work?

If I book a package-can I go ahead and put the whole balance on my card and get the 6 months interest free instead of a down payment at first and then the balance later?
Also-will I get the disney reward dollars with that purchase?

In order to qualify for 6 mths you have to pay for all the package with the visa .I booked a package with airfare they took the airfare portion plus insurance as deposit.Ihave to pay remainder in July. so the first 6 months will have to be paid first be fore expiry date for no interest.Be advised no interest does not mean no payments the new credit card law requires a minimum payment must be paid during the no interest time.Becareful if you make other purchases as theses are separate if not vacations they are not interest free.When they apply my remaining balance that will start six months on that from date they apply that. It has happened to me before they applied my payment to interest free portion so i got a interest charge so this month i will write a check for current charges & one for interest free portion.:cool1::cool1: Hope that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter