While I completely missed this opportunity, may I ask how large were the purchases that tracked so I can be ready for the next opportunity?
These were for the best buy $50 GC's that were on sale for $45. So paid $45 and (hopefully) getting another 12% ($5.40) back from RMN. See the posts from a few days ago regarding BestBuy...I think someone posted that BestBuy will typically sell $50 Disney GC's for $45 a few times a year, and you can double-dip with various cash back sites (like RMN) and/or credit card offers.

On a side note, I also purchased a $500 GC through shop Disney last week, when RMN was at 10%, and that one tracked within 24 hours.

Cub
1675496213370.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Cub gift card
    • Includes: AMC, Applebee's, Fandango, Marcus, Olive Garden and Red Lobster
    • Excludes Cub, Visa and Mastercard
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/05/23 - 2/18/23

Family Fare
1675497037494.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards for $50
    • Includes: Chipolte, Kohl’s, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Starbucks, Ulta, Victoria Secret
    • Limit 2 with Yes card
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/14/23

PayPal Digital Gift
  • Buy $100 Cabela's Gift Card Get $15 Bonus Load
    • Limit 1
  • Buy $100 Lowe's Gift Card Get $10 Bonus Load
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card for $42.50
  • PayPal Citi Offer: 5% back, up to $75 back.
    Expires 3/31/23. Post #13921 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Either Target really dislikes me, or I am looking in the wrong place on the Target app, because I have never had one of these offers.
Mine is never in my Wallet, as others have reported. I have to hunt for it. In the app, I click My Target in the bottom right corner. Then the Target Circle box where it shows earning and votes. Then Target Circle Bonus. This is the only way I can ever find mine!

My target offer is spend $110 four times get $30 back. I didn’t get the last offer. I am thinking of doing it even though I don’t have a trip planned until fall. I could just put the DGC towards paying dues ahead for next year… I would have to buy two GC in each order $100 and $50 to qualify though.

My target offer is spend $110 four times get $30 back. I didn’t get the last offer. I am thinking of doing it even though I don’t have a trip planned until fall. I could just put the DGC towards paying dues ahead for next year… I would have to buy two GC in each order $100 and $50 to qualify though.
Target also has a $25 Disney GC online. My offer was spend $120 4x, so I got $100 and $25 to meet each purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts