Thank you for posting, what an easy $5 bucks!!! I've added the offer to Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Restaurants Chase Offer: Earn $5 back on your Restaurants purchase when you spend $10 or more. Eat in or dine out.
Expires 2/28/23. Post #14115 :thumbsup2 @mdurette

It might not be as easy as it sounds, as no one seems to be sure if ordering through uber eats or grubhub will actually trigger the credit (and most restaurants now do all their orders thru these apps). It might only work if you actually go into the restaurant itself.

I FINALLY got a Target offer! It's $5 off off at a $30 shop online or in store!

That said, I'm curious about Kroger Fuel Points. Earlier in the month I bought a $100 Starbucks egiftcard. That gave me enough Kroger Fuel Points to fill up 4x's next month, which is once a week, and all that I need (hopefully). So - if I continue to purchase a few more egift cards online from Kroger I'll gain more fuel points, but won't have a use for them and they don't roll over, correct? I want to buy a $200 Princess cruise gift card and was thinking of going through Kroger, but don't see any reason to.

Sorry, I know that it's not the best question of the day, but I'm new to gift cards. :ssst:

It might not be as easy as it sounds, as no one seems to be sure if ordering through uber eats or grubhub will actually trigger the credit (and most restaurants now do all their orders thru these apps). It might only work if you actually go into the restaurant itself.

We don't use uber eats nor grubhub so we're good to go!

That said, I'm curious about Kroger Fuel Points. Earlier in the month I bought a $100 Starbucks egiftcard. That gave me enough Kroger Fuel Points to fill up 4x's next month, which is once a week, and all that I need (hopefully). So - if I continue to purchase a few more egift cards online from Kroger I'll gain more fuel points, but won't have a use for them and they don't roll over, correct? I want to buy a $200 Princess cruise gift card and was thinking of going through Kroger, but don't see any reason to.

Sorry, I know that it's not the best question of the day, but I'm new to gift cards. :ssst:

A few things to know about Kroger Fuel Points:
  • When buying $250 in gift cards during 4x Fuel, you'll earn 1,000 points.
  • 1000 points will get you $1 off per gallon on gas, up to 35 gallons.
Having said that, if you don't use the full 35 gallons in one transaction, you're not saving 14%. We use two vehicles.

Kroger Online gift cards are sold by Blackhawk Network which means it does NOT code as Groceries nor will credit card offers track. It's best to purchase in-store.

It is unknown at this time if Kroger will allow points to transfer from one month to the next like they did during the start of the pandemic. I have no Data Points (DP) for 2023.

Several stores sell Princess Cruise gift cards:
Amazon / $50-$500
Best Buy / $100
Target / $50, $100, $500

Last edited:

Unfortunately your Target offer does not work on gift cards, only the Rewards offers do as seen below:

Remember, these are examples:

Rewards Offer
1675622725627.png

Other Target Circle Offers - again, these do NOT work on gift cards.
1675622769135.png

Added Offers ~ 2/05/23
When I examine this offer at the direct link, it just says "$5 off" without any reference to a $5 gift card. It sounds like Meijer just deducts that amount from the purchase price of the Select Choice gift card. Assuming that's true, I much prefer it. :)

Had to go to CVS today to pick up a few things for my FILS birthday. Opened the app and they had $3.00 off Hallmark cards so I clicked on it. I then realized it was for 2 cards, oh well. Picked up his card, a couple puzzle books he loves, and a gift bag. Got to the register and it took the $3.00 off. Ends up the gift bag was from Hallmark so it counted.

I'll take that as a win.

Added Offers ~ 2/06/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Bath & Body Works gift card for $90
  • Buy $50 Under Armor gift card & Get $5 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Chili's or Buffalo Wild Wing gift cards for $45
  • Earn Best Buy Rewards on all above offers
  • Expires 2/12/23.
CC Offers & more:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    Expires 3/13/23. Post #13677
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV, better yet go through your CC shopping portal.

Last edited:
Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $50 Shell gift card for $45
  • TotalTech Members ONLY
Shell Gift Cards DP: Stack the Savings
  • You can save 10 cents per gallons with T-Mobile Tuesdays
  • Pay cash prices since you’re using a gift card
  • Use gas savings from Stop & Shop purchases

I broke down and used my $90 of AppleCash to buy (2) of the $50 DGC's from Best Buy. I went through Swagbucks for the first one (only 2% IF it tracks....doubtful) and RMN for the other one. I am still waiting for the RMN to track from 1/23 so I am not holding out hope that this one will track either, but it's still a 10% savings/earnings for me. I consider it "earnings" because the $90 was money that was earned from rebates (1-3% cashback from my AppleCard that I deposit into my money market account)..."free" money!
Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to update...

The RMN for this BB purchase DID post! It was for 12% too! I have $5.40 pending from my purchase made on 1/29 and it shows that it is pending until 2/28. Swagbucks did not track, as expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!