My target circle is Spend $130, 4 times - get $30

I'll take it!! Still needing to pay off our June trip. I was just waiting on something to roll around! I did my max on Best Buy. This will work!

My target circle is Spend $130, 4 times - get $30

I'll take it!! Still needing to pay off our June trip. I was just waiting on something to roll around! I did my max on Best Buy. This will work!

I'm sure you know the $30 reward cannot be used on gift cards.

Delta Airlines

1675438519572.png

Delta Gold AMEX, Delta Platinum AMEX, Delta Reserve AMEX, Delta Gold Business AMEX, Delta Platinum Business AMEX, and Delta Reserve Business AMEX cardholders get 15% off Delta award tickets.

The discount will apply automatically when logged into a Skymiles account that is the primary holder of one of those cards. It’s valid in any class on all Delta flights. To learn more go to Dan's Deals

Totally non deal related, but I didn't want to start a thread just for this mini rant. We are going to be at YC the end of this month for my husbands work convention. We had to register in October and got the link for convention tickets and all that. But they didn't send out an itinerary or room reservation numbers until last week which irritates my type A disney planning self, but I had a general idea so I could plan for me and the kids. Another couple who we've become frinds with are also going, but are taking their kids and grandkids. So like 10 of them total. Guys, she hasn't even bought tickets yet. The convention is in 23 days! Other than registering for the convention, they have done zero planning, but think they can get thru all the parks in 2 days, and that Epcot is the most kid friendly park for 4 and 5 yr olds. We talked months ago about this and knowing that she's never been to disney, I warned her that it's not like Worlds of Fun or Six Flags where you just show up and do all the things. I hate that they are going to go and feel rushed and miss out on so much and think that it was not worth the money because she didn't plan or listen to me. And while we are there, she'll be asking me all the questions and wanting help, which I wouldn't ordinarily mind, but I planned this to be able to enjoy the parks with my kids and be less hectic since it would be just the 3 of us, instead of the large group we are usually with. Ok, rant over. Thanks for listening.

Totally non deal related, but I didn't want to start a thread just for this mini rant. We are going to be at YC the end of this month for my husbands work convention. We had to register in October and got the link for convention tickets and all that. But they didn't send out an itinerary or room reservation numbers until last week which irritates my type A disney planning self, but I had a general idea so I could plan for me and the kids. Another couple who we've become frinds with are also going, but are taking their kids and grandkids. So like 10 of them total. Guys, she hasn't even bought tickets yet. The convention is in 23 days! Other than registering for the convention, they have done zero planning, but think they can get thru all the parks in 2 days, and that Epcot is the most kid friendly park for 4 and 5 yr olds. We talked months ago about this and knowing that she's never been to disney, I warned her that it's not like Worlds of Fun or Six Flags where you just show up and do all the things. I hate that they are going to go and feel rushed and miss out on so much and think that it was not worth the money because she didn't plan or listen to me. And while we are there, she'll be asking me all the questions and wanting help, which I wouldn't ordinarily mind, but I planned this to be able to enjoy the parks with my kids and be less hectic since it would be just the 3 of us, instead of the large group we are usually with. Ok, rant over. Thanks for listening.
You warned her, but what do you know? After all it is not like you go to disney all the time! :)

When you explain later that is what I told you xx months ago just smile and be as helpful and pleasant as you can.
Remember your still at Disney so even with the frustrations you will enjoy your trip.

Totally non deal related, but I didn't want to start a thread just for this mini rant. Ok, rant over. Thanks for listening.

Thanks for sharing... NOT! Just joking, just joking.
I get it, some people cannot handle taking advice, others like myself depend on it. I'm not into reinventing the wheel so to speak, no thanks!

Seriously buddy, go to Disney with full intentions of having fun especially with your kids! Let her go and pay no mind, you've done your due diligence. Yes, that's my advice to you, let her go.

I sometimes feel like my family is like this! They have no clue the amount of planning. When I talked to them and try to get their "must dos", etc. They just don't understand the need to know those things ahead of time!
Will she be at the same parks as you? Maybe "accidentally" not hear your phone? ;)

oh boy... she's a Disney virgin and she has no idea what she's doing. And no idea how she might affect you. I think just set her free, one has to live and learn. I remember my first time at Disney, I was 8 y/o but I vividly remember my parents being lost and confused and we just went and did things and it likely was not at all efficient. But it's ok, we went back many times and became pros. Now I'm a DVC member at BLT and RVA and am the one taking my parents rather than the other way around lol

Anyway, if you have your park reservations and have your own plan, and given that they are such a large group, why not just tell them you'll do your own thing to let them have family fun and you'll just catch up with them for breakfast or dinner or something?

oh boy... she's a Disney virgin and she has no idea what she's doing. And no idea how she might affect you. I think just set her free, one has to live and learn. I remember my first time at Disney, I was 8 y/o but I vividly remember my parents being lost and confused and we just went and did things and it likely was not at all efficient. But it's ok, we went back many times and became pros. Now I'm a DVC member at BLT and RVA and am the one taking my parents rather than the other way around lol

Anyway, if you have your park reservations and have your own plan, and given that they are such a large group, why not just tell them you'll do your own thing to let them have family fun and you'll just catch up with them for breakfast or dinner or something?
oh boy... she's a Disney virgin :rotfl: I don't think I've ever heard that before! I swear I have coffee running out of my nose! :lmao:

My Target offer is 4x100 for $30 back. And 2 of my 5 Best Buy RMN purchases came through today, one being the 12%. A pleasant surprise.

My shopDisney purchase through RMN came through very quickly last week.

Definitely agree with the others... you offered, not much more you can do.

My target offer is nothing great, 2 purchases of $90 for $15 back. Since I don't have a trip planned at the moment and only looking for really good deals to build up my stash, I'll most likely pass.

But in other news, I had 3 of my BB purchases track on RMN! hoping the other 4 show up eventually!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter