Club run disney

westdo2gg

Earning My Ears
Any idea when these memberships on sale. I would like to get a gold one for future races, plus if I was to get one how many people can be registered under it? Thank you

I don't believe they've stated when it will re-open. To my knowledge, these are individual memberships, meaning you can't use the registration for anyone except the individual member.

I'm a Silver member and hoping to upgrade. One of the upper tier members who used the lounge to check in at W&D was told they were planning to open upgrades in March, but not sure if that would also be new memberships.

I know they aren’t selling new memberships right now, but just for future reference, if you have a silver membership would that get you a guaranteed bib for any race?

I know they aren’t selling new memberships right now, but just for future reference, if you have a silver membership would that get you a guaranteed bib for any race?

I'm Silver and no, no guarantees. No lounge pickup or corral bump either. I get the membership card, jacket and virtual medal and a tiny logo on my bib. No perks on race weekends at all. I'll either drop it entirely or figure out if the additional benefits are worth upgrading for when they open it up.

I'm Silver and no, no guarantees. No lounge pickup or corral bump either. I get the membership card, jacket and virtual medal and a tiny logo on my bib. No perks on race weekends at all. I'll either drop it entirely or figure out if the additional benefits are worth upgrading for when they open it up.
Considering how quickly merchandise was selling at the expo, I may spring for the Gold level to guarantee a) registering for 10th anniversary Dopey and b) early access to the expo merchandise

edit: to those wanting to get in on Club rD, I am assuming sales may open up prior to the 2022-23 race registrations opening, so I expect either March or April

Last edited:
Considering how quickly merchandise was selling at the expo, I may spring for the Gold level to guarantee a) registering for 10th anniversary Dopey and b) early access to the expo merchandise

edit: to those wanting to get in on Club rD, I am assuming sales may open up prior to the 2022-23 race registrations opening, so I expect either March or April
Thanks for the info! Does gold cover challenge bibs? On the website it says, “A guaranteed opportunity to purchase one spot in the half marathon or greater distance each race weekend through early registration.”

Just FYI: Only platinum members get early access to the expo.

FYI: Updated membership details for the new Club year (Oct 1, 2022 - Sept 30, 2023) are available in your runDisney account. Looks like the only real change is that Platinum members will be able to sign up for 2 registrations each race weekend (ie: Challenge and 5K). I'm really happy about this!! No updated pricing listed yet.

ETA: Also changed (and this is a big one) Gold members will have early access to the expo! But it doesn't look like access to the Platinum lounge....

Last edited:
I'm just hoping they open upgrades to existing members before MW registration!

FYI: Updated membership details for the new Club year (Oct 1, 2022 - Sept 30, 2023) are available in your runDisney account. Looks like the only real change is that Platinum members will be able to sign up for 2 registrations each race weekend (ie: Challenge and 5K). I'm really happy about this!! No updated pricing listed yet.

It looks like they also gave Gold members early access to the expo on Day 1. At least I think that's new?

Also, I clicked the button to register and this comes up. New memberships opening May 3?! If that's for the public, then maybe we'll see renewal/upgrade emails soon!

ETA: Also changed (and this is a big one) Gold members will have early access to the expo! But it doesn't look like access to the Platinum lounge....
This is exciting news!! I am fully willing to give runDisney Gold-level money to avoid that merch line.

For those following along, existing Platinum and Gold members were sent an email this week saying their membership is reserved to renew until April 21. I'm not sure if Gold members were offered the option to upgrade or just renew. Silver members are getting their renewal (and presumably upgrade) emails on the 22nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter