Not sure why they say to call. I had the same happen with a shop dis offer and they didn't care and wouldn't do anything.
It's probably the same hassle as calling Disney with an issue - luck of the draw that you get someone who knows how to do what you need done. But having this info from their own website to back you up should help get it escalated.

This is at the bottom of all the Chase offers:
Chase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase's receipt of this information.

This is great. I'll give them a call. Thank you!!

Kohl's pulled the same sh$% as Best Buy and split my $100+ purchase into bits. The smallest amount hit my chase card first, so I only got $5 back instead of the $20 max. I am so angry!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm never using one of those offers online again.

Same - I should have just purchased my items in the store and got the full 20%. But, no I left the store, made two separate online orders to get more with shopping portal use and 2 separate Chase cards. Backfired. Live and learn.

Lowes gift card shows as "Special Buy (limit 3)" on the website. However, when it is added to my cart, the 15% discount is not applied.

Here's a few more Lowe's offer, this time at Amazon.
As of this writing, they are available. While supplies last.
1670503299672.png
1670503553169.png

• Buy $100 Lowe’s gift card & get $10 Amazon promo credit with promo code LOWESPGC
  • Limit 1
Buy $50 or more Select Gift cards & Get $7.50 Amazon credit - LIMIT 1 per brand.
  • Choice Cheers To You! with promo code OCHEERS22
  • Choice Happy Birthday with promo code OCBDAY22
  • Choice Happy Holidays with promo code OCHAPPYHOL22
Direct link to offer (click on Epic Deals, then scroll down to gift cards)

Amazon:
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 Amazon promo credit
    • Grubhub with promo code GRUBHUB22
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit
    • Choice Happy Holidays Dining with promo code OCHOLIDAY22
    • Choice Treat Yourself with promo code OCTREAT22
    • Taco Bell with promo code TBELL22
    • TheChoiceCard Dining with promo code OCDINING22
    • Choice Yay You! with promo code OCYAYYOU22
    • Choice Thank You with promo code OCTHANKYOU22
    • Giving Good Feeding America with promo code AMERICA22
  • Buy $100 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 Amazon promo credit
    • Google Play with promo code GOOGLE22
  • Physical gift cards
    • Buy $50 Choice Food & Laughs gift card & get $7.50 Amazon promo credit with promo code FOODLAUGHS
    • Buy $100 Lowe’s gift card & get $10 Amazon promo credit with promo code LOWESPGC
    • $50 Chipotle for $42.50
    • $75 Roblox for $63.75
    • $50 Adidas for $40
    • $50 Eddie Bauer for $40
    • $50 Express for $40
    • $25 Firehouse Subs for $20
    • $50 Spafinder for $39
    • $50 Cinemark Theatres for $39.50
    • $50 IHOP for $39.50
Limit 1
While Supplies Last. To learn more go to GCG

Here's a few more Lowe's offer, this time at Amazon.
As of this writing, they are available. While supplies last.
View attachment 723754
View attachment 723755

• Limit 1
Buy $50 or more Select Gift cards & Get $7.50 Amazon credit - LIMIT 1 per brand.
Direct link to offer (click on Epic Deals, then scroll down to gift cards)
Thank you! I want to buy one of the lowes gift cards. At check out it is trying to apply my Amazon gift card for payment but I don’t want to click on that if it ends up canceling. I didn’t think I could use that payment method for gift card. Edited: Never mind, I see I can use it. Just not towards Amazon gift cards or certain others.

Kohl's pulled the same sh$% as Best Buy and split my $100+ purchase into bits. The smallest amount hit my chase card first, so I only got $5 back instead of the $20 max. I am so angry!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm never using one of those offers online again.
That is annoying. Maybe you will get the other cash back when the other items ship?

I was just approved for the Chase Ink Business Cash card. Besides working to meet the sub in general ways listed here- does anyone have specific ideas, or has used the card at the office supply stores to obtain a lot of DGC? I need about 15k before March to pay for a 10 day for next summer and was curious how that card specifically is used in the best way possible.

Added Offers ~ 12/08/22

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Disney Gift Cards
Excludes Lowes and Home Depot​
Expires 12/14/22.

Discount District
CVS:
1670513197208.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: IHOP, The Children's Place or Wayfair
    • Limit 1 per household with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/11/22 - 12/17/22
  • CVS Chase Offer: Earn 10% back with a $4 back maximum.
    • Expires 12/15/22
  • CVS Citi Offer: Get 1.5% Back In-Store & Online
  • CVS Chase Offer: Earn 10% back with a $5 back maximum.
Rite Ad:
1670513909089.png
  • Buy $25 Regal Gift Card & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $25 Chili's & Riot Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Weekly ad
    • Rite Aid Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $60 Of Spend Expires 12/11/22.
Staples:
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
    • Limit 8 per customer per day.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid December 11-17, 2022. GCG
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    Targeted Business Cards
    Expires 12/31/22. GCG

Lowe’s: Buy $100 Choice Gift Cards & Get $15 Lowe’s Gift Cards Free
$15 Lowe’s eGift cards must be claimed by December 21, 2022.
Limit 2 per email address.​
Expires 12/14/22. GCG

Meijer Online: Blackhawk Network
1670510561362.png
  • Buy $50 Cinemark Gift Card for $40
    • Physical & eGift
    • Limit 10. Direct link
    • Expires 12/17/22.
Newegg:
  • $50 adidas eGift Card & Get $10 adidas Promotional Card w/ purchase
    • Limit 10
  • $25 Domino's eGift Card & Get $5 Domino’s gift card w/ purchase
    • Limit 15
  • $25 Fandango eGift Card for $20
    • Limit 3
  • $100 NFLShop eGift Card for $80
    • Limit 5
  • $100 NBA Store eGift Card for $75 with code HAPPYSAVE5
    • Limit 5
  • Direct link
  • Expiry date unknown.
Shop ‘N Save:
1670511058757.png
Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Of Gift Card
Excludes Lowes and Home Depot​
Expires 12/14/22.

Walgreens:
1670512608915.png
  • Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Best Buy, Cabela's, Gap Options (Brands), IHOP or The Children's Place
    • Weekly ad
  • Walgreens Chase Offer: Earn 20% back, with a $20.00 back maximum.
    Expires 12/19/22. DOC

Other Gift Cards Not listed
Newegg:
$50 GAP eGift Card for $40
Limit 10. Direct link
Expires today, 12/08/22

I was just approved for the Chase Ink Business Cash card. Besides working to meet the sub in general ways listed here- does anyone have specific ideas, or has used the card at the office supply stores to obtain a lot of DGC? I need about 15k before March to pay for a 10 day for next summer and was curious how that card specifically is used in the best way possible.
I was just approved for another CIC as well. I set my phones and internet to auto pay to one of my CIC. It's an easy 5x and usually nets me around 1,000 UR each month. I also use it for Office Depot when they have discounted Visa or MC or if I have a Chase offer which I use for DGC. My Office Depot has variable DGC that can go up to $500. If yours has these I would do that to meet your $6k MSR and get 5x. If you have a P2 I would support them for another CIC and then do the same thing to maximize your possible points.

I was just approved for another CIC as well. I set my phones and internet to auto pay to one of my CIC. It's an easy 5x and usually nets me around 1,000 UR each month. I also use it for Office Depot when they have discounted Visa or MC or if I have a Chase offer which I use for DGC. My Office Depot has variable DGC that can go up to $500. If yours has these I would do that to meet your $6k MSR and get 5x. If you have a P2 I would support them for another CIC and then do the same thing to maximize your possible points.
Thanks! When you get a discounted Visa or MC you just use that on ShopDisney? Good to know about the variable DGC- hopefully our closest one has that!

Was your most recent purchase a physical gift card or e-gift card? I have seen dozens of reports that RMN has been changing e-gift card purchases to ineligible, but only a single report that a physical gift card purchase was changed to ineligible. My physical gift card purchases from 10/23 - 11/25 are still pending.
It was an e-gift card. However, all of my previous purchases (both physical and digital) were approved. Maybe they’re becoming more strict with e-gift cards. I’m just surprised it took over a month for it to change from pending to not eligible.

Thanks! When you get a discounted Visa or MC you just use that on ShopDisney? Good to know about the variable DGC- hopefully our closest one has that!
Another new CIC here.

Our Staples has Amazon GCs, so we're buying and loading those for the 5%, which is better than what we were getting for Amazon.

There wasn't much else on the GC tree that aligned with our regular spending but I saw some GCs (I remember Netflix) that would likely be worth buying and loading onto an account, if you had that subscription, to capture the 5%.

Discount District

Dollar General:
1670516377988.png
  • Get 10% off Select Last Minute Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee's, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, Domino's, GameStop, IHOP, Playstation ?, Subway and Zaxby's
    • Ad Scan
    • Offer valid 12/11/22-12/17/22.
  • Get 15% off Select Holiday Gift Cards One Day ONLY
    • Includes: AMC, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Chipotle, Cracker Barrel, Darden, Dicks Sporting Goods, Hooters, Nintendo eShop, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Ulta, Wendy's and Xbox.
    • Ad Scan
    • Offer valid 12/16/22 ONLY

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Discount District
Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Kroger Amex Offer:
Get 20% Back On Up To $50 Spend

Offer valid in-store, online at US website kroger. com or via Kroger Fresh and Kroger mobile app on Valid on grocery and wine purchases.

Excludes physical gift cards and electronic gift card purchases.

Excludes gas stations, Fred Meyer Jewelry Stores, restaurants inside of Krogers, clinics and pharmacies, florists, and any third-party services such as Redbox and Coin star, third party pickup/delivery services, picking up from Walgreens, Little Clinic site and Kroger Wireless.

Expires 1/31/23. GCG

The terms exclude gift card purchases, but considering this is valid in-store I find it hard to believe that they’ll actually enforce that exclusion.

7-Eleven Chase Offer: Save 5% At (Max $4 Savings)
Expires 12/31/22. DOC
If anyone is interested, 7-Eleven does sell third party gift cards (YMMV). However, they might not allow credit cards as payment?

1670517905120.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter