• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I've seen some GC re-sell sites like Raise list "Disney Gift Cards" and then "Disney Store Gift Cards". I googled to find out if these are in fact 2 different things or if they both are just regular DGC's valid for use anywhere at Disney.

Does the Disney Store have their own unique GC's?

What happens if you return an item to Target that was part of meeting a Target Circle bonus? Would the bonus go away even if I return for store credit?

What happens if you return an item to Target that was part of meeting a Target Circle bonus? Would the bonus go away even if I return for store credit?
Yes. I had picked up a grocery item that was rotten, so I got a refund. My bonus then vanished. I was able to message them and get it back, but I didn't technically return something because I didn't want it, it was rotten.

Yes. I had picked up a grocery item that was rotten, so I got a refund. My bonus then vanished. I was able to message them and get it back, but I didn't technically return something because I didn't want it, it was rotten.
Ah, well I know it goes away if you get a refund. I was wondering what happens with store credit (so like, your money is still tied up at Target) or with an exchange. May have to find out the hard way.

Ah, well I know it goes away if you get a refund. I was wondering what happens with store credit (so like, your money is still tied up at Target) or with an exchange. May have to find out the hard way.
Mine was a gift card refund, which is how Target also does a store credit, as far as I know.

Hm, ok, thanks! I'll try an exchange and see if that works. Then we'll know!
May I suggest that you just buy a brand new whatever it is you want to return using any normal credit card or even cash and then return your original whatever it was with the clean receipt with just your solo item on it? You'll get your refund back in whatever form you paid for your re-buy item.

May I suggest that you just buy a brand new whatever it is you want to return using any normal credit card or even cash and then return your original whatever it was with the clean receipt with just your solo item on it? You'll get your refund back in whatever form you paid for your re-buy item.
Right, I thought of that but it's not the exact same item!

FYI, I have purchased several $500 gift cards through RMN, both physical and e-cards, over the past year from Shop Disney to pay for our recent trip. All of them were pending and eventually approved. The last one I purchased on November 3rd was pending right away, and continued pending as of a few days ago. However, today I saw that it was changed to ineligible. I know they are not guaranteed, but I have never had issues until that last one.
Was your most recent purchase a physical gift card or e-gift card? I have seen dozens of reports that RMN has been changing e-gift card purchases to ineligible, but only a single report that a physical gift card purchase was changed to ineligible. My physical gift card purchases from 10/23 - 11/25 are still pending.

Was your most recent purchase a physical gift card or e-gift card? I have seen dozens of reports that RMN has been changing e-gift card purchases to ineligible, but only a single report that a physical gift card purchase was changed to ineligible. My physical gift card purchases from 10/23 - 11/25 are still pending.
I only purchase e-cards and my only 2 to be changed to ineligible were the ones bought during the 10/15% confusion on RMN. All other e-card purchases are still pending.

Maybe mine will still credit. If you see the credit please let us know.
I just got my Citi Best Buy credits today. For my purchases on 11/22 and 11/25. Another card had an 11/29 and 12/2 purchases and I only got 1 so far. All 3 have a date of 11/5 but didn’t appear on my activity until today 11/7. All of these were GC purchases that did not split up the $150.

Today I just had $300 in Physical DGC go ineligible on RMN from shopdisney from my purchase on Nov 27. I still have $100 worth of physical from BJs pending on RMN.

I've seen some GC re-sell sites like Raise list "Disney Gift Cards" and then "Disney Store Gift Cards". I googled to find out if these are in fact 2 different things or if they both are just regular DGC's valid for use anywhere at Disney.

Does the Disney Store have their own unique GC's?
Years ago Disney sold three types of GC:
Food & Beverage - Which I've never seen before.​
Merchandise - Disney Store​
General - Disney​

I had a DP which included a link to the above but it became invalid, perhaps it happened when Disney closed all the Disney Stores and/or revamped their website, idk.

Upon my Google search I found an old 2012 response:
Plan to use your Disney "Store" gift card ahead of time at your local Disney Store to pick-up plenty of Mickey merchandise for your Disney vacation! WDW link

Last I read, Disney Store GC could not be combined with DGC. They could not be used to purchase tickets or resort stays, just merchandise.

Years ago Disney sold three types of GC:
Food & Beverage - Which I've never seen before.​
Merchandise - Disney Store​
General - Disney​

I had a DP which included a link to the above but it became invalid, perhaps it happened when Disney closed all the Disney Stores and/or revamped their website, idk.

Upon my Google search I found an old 2012 response:
Plan to use your Disney "Store" gift card ahead of time at your local Disney Store to pick-up plenty of Mickey merchandise for your Disney vacation! WDW link

Last I read, Disney Store GC could not be combined with DGC. They could not be used to purchase tickets or resort stays, just merchandise.
I bought some disney store GCs on accident yesterday and was able to combine them with DGC's on the DisneyGiftCards website no problem just now

I bought some disney store GCs on accident yesterday and was able to combine them with DGC's on the DisneyGiftCards website no problem just now

When you're ready to buy tickets or make resort reservations please let us know how that goes. That would be an interesting DP.

GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
1670429918807.png

• Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Cabela’s, Domino’s, Fandango and Rei
    • GIANT ad scan
    • Offer valid 12/9/22 thru 12/15/22

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1670431249965.png
Kroger & Family Stores (links above): Save on Select Gift Cards
  • Buy 2 Adidas gift cards totaling $50+ & get $10 off
  • Buy 2 Bath & Body Works gift cards totaling $75+ & get $10 off
  • Buy 2 Cabela’s gift cards totaling $50+ & get 10% off

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter