• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shouldn't be too hard! Our Lowe's has a surprisingly good gift card selection, I think it's actually the best in town. And if all else fails Visa gift card, although that's a kinda desperate move as one would have to eat the activation fee.

It's not I just have to remember what I've already got and leave stuff open for earning fuel points next month. Also as a P1, I don't like prepaying for too many places if I know I won't use it. Just did Netflix and am good for several months.

Best Buy Online:
  • Save on Select eGift Cards
    • $50 American Eagle for $45
    • $200 Amtrak for $180
    • $50 Apple Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy eGift card
    • $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy eGift card
    • $200 Apple Gift Card & Get $20 Best Buy eGift card
    • $100 Bath & Body Works for $90
    • $50 Buffalo Wild Wings for $42.50
    • $50 Chipotle & Get $5 Best Buy egift
    • $50 Dick's Sporting Goods for $45
    • $100 Lowe's for $90
    • $100 Lyft for $90
    • Limit 1. Direct link to offer Search Top Deals: Gift Cards
    • Earn Best Buy Rewards except on Apple
    • Expiry date unknown.
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Spend $150 & Get $15 Back
    • Valid In-Store & Online
    • Expires 12/12/22
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay

20% back at kohls is back in chase offers. Expires 12/23. Have it on both hyatts again.

Note they don't carry Disney cards. Also, my store had a display in the "don't know what to get people" section. You know, table top golf, weird beer mugs, metal puzzles etc. It was a 3 sided red card board thing. Look for it if you don't find what you want on the other. It's where I found Amazon.

20% back at kohls is back in chase offers. Expires 12/23. Have it on both hyatts again.

Note they don't carry Disney cards. Also, my store had a display in the "don't know what to get people" section. You know, table top golf, weird beer mugs, metal puzzles etc. It was a 3 sided red card board thing. Look for it if you don't find what you want on the other. It's where I found Amazon.

Thanks for the heads up! I just went to kohls this afternoon, didn’t check offers before I went. I used my Disney Visa which I just checked & has the offer. Yea!

I was just at kohls today. Guess I’ll need to go back before 12/23! 😃
Does the offer work buying kohls gift cards? I know it worked for me when I bought Amazon gift cards with the last promo. My kohls doesn’t have Dgc. But I do shop at kohls so I wouldn’t mind Having the kohls gift card to use later if it triggers the $20 back.

Thanks for the heads up! I just went to kohls this afternoon, didn’t check offers before I went. I used my Disney Visa which I just checked & has the offer. Yea!
Not sure it would have been there earlier. It wasn't this am and the person had just posted it on reddit and tagged doc. Normally those are the 1st 2 places I'd see it unless I'm waking up to it which often happens being on the west coast.

Does the offer work buys kohls gift cards? I know it worked for me when I bought Amazon. My kohls doesn’t have Dgc. But I do shop at kohls so I wouldn’t mind Having the kohls gift card to use later if it triggers the $20 back.

No kohls has dis gc which is why it's in my post. Don't see why Kohls wouldn't, chase doesn't know what you're buying.

No kohls has dis gc which is why it's in my post. Don't see why Kohls wouldn't, chase doesn't know what you're buying.
Ah ok, I thought you just meant your kohls didn’t have them. I thought I remember someone posted they found Disney GC in theirs. But I must have be mistaken. Still a good deal for other cards for stores I frequent so I will use the offer again. I have it on two of my cards and also on one of my DH’s

Does the offer work buying kohls gift cards? I know it worked for me when I bought Amazon gift cards with the last promo. My kohls doesn’t have Dgc. But I do shop at kohls so I wouldn’t mind Having the kohls gift card to use later if it triggers the $20 back.
Yes, it works on Kohls GCs. I bought a Kohls GC a couple weeks ago and have already been credited the 20% back by Chase.

PetSmart - Check your mail for three new Treats member offers:

View attachment 723986
Gift #1: Save $10 when you spend $50
Excludes: Salon Welcome Package, gift cards, gift certificates, donations & veterinary services.​
Coupon expires 1/31/23

Gift #2: Personalized Offer
Mine revealed 4,000 Treat Points
No purchase necessary.​
Points expire 1/31/23

Gift #3: Stuff your stocking with 1,000 points via app
Treats points are awarded on first-time app download and credited to your Treats account within 72 hours.​
Expires 1/31/22

PayPal: Buy $50 Petsmart Gift Card for $42.50 ($7.50 Instant Savings)
Limit 2
Expiry date unknown.
Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal​

When shopping:
RMN 14% cb / Cashback Monitor - YMMV
Was this mail or email? I’m taking my dog in for a groom and would love to save more where I can. I received a coupon for $15 off a bath or groom yesterday so I’m already pretty happy!

I just got my Citi Best Buy credits today. For my purchases on 11/22 and 11/25. Another card had an 11/29 and 12/2 purchases and I only got 1 so far. All 3 have a date of 11/5 but didn’t appear on my activity until today 11/7. All of these were GC purchases that did not split up the $150.
Yes I have been spoiled by Chase. My Citi eventually paid out for 2 $150 Disney gc from bb and I had one from Sam’s as well

Kohl's pulled the same sh$% as Best Buy and split my $100+ purchase into bits. The smallest amount hit my chase card first, so I only got $5 back instead of the $20 max. I am so angry!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm never using one of those offers online again.

@4Hawks: Same happened to me, but I just noticed that a few days later another Kohls offer credit posted to my credit card. I know have the full 20% on both the orders I placed with the 2 offers I had. All is good!

Does anyone use MaxRewards app?
Direct link
I just dowloaded it. I haven't added my specific accounts yet, but I added the cards I carry (just named the cards; didn't give any account info). Looks pretty good; I am just leery of giving specific card info.

Without giving the specific card info, it does tell me which card is best to use at specific locations near me based on the rewards my cards offer. I like to idea of it keeping track of my offers too. It would eliminate the need for me to keep a spreadsheet to check while I am shopping. I am thinking about adding my specific acct info.

I just dowloaded it. I haven't added my specific accounts yet, but I added the cards I carry (just named the cards; didn't give any account info). Looks pretty good; I am just leery of giving specific card info.

Without giving the specific card info, it does tell me which card is best to use at specific locations near me based on the rewards my cards offer. I like to idea of it keeping track of my offers too. It would eliminate the need for me to keep a spreadsheet to check while I am shopping. I am thinking about adding my specific acct info.
So I was intrigued enough to add a card to MaxRewards. Unless you "unlock gold" by paying a fee, it won't track offers. It has "pick your own fee." The lowest is $5/month if you pay a year up front or $9/month if you want to pay monthly. I am not paying a fee since I do a pretty good job with my spreadsheet keeping track of offers.

So for the free version, it will tell you which card is best based on rewards, and you do not have to enter specific account information to do this.

@4Hawks: Same happened to me, but I just noticed that a few days later another Kohls offer credit posted to my credit card. I know have the full 20% on both the orders I placed with the 2 offers I had. All is good!
Same here. While I ultimately got the full 20% I think next time I will just purchase a gift card to ensure I get the full credit

So it looks like my ShopDisney offer is not a one time use only. So as long as each order is within the limit, i can make as many orders as possible. I looked at other offers and it looks like it is one time use

Was this mail or email? I’m taking my dog in for a groom and would love to save more where I can. I received a coupon for $15 off a bath or groom yesterday so I’m already pretty happy!

I received the flyer in the mail.

I also have two email offers, one was sent directly from CS ($10 off $50) when I let them know I was having a difficult time using my PetSmart GC online. The other is Save $15 which I think many received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter