• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lowes gift card shows as "Special Buy (limit 3)" on the website. However, when it is added to my cart, the 15% discount is not applied.

I thinking this may have sold out. Thanks for posting.
Hopefully it will become available again, much like we saw the Disney GC deal pop in & out several times.

Was your most recent purchase a physical gift card or e-gift card? I have seen dozens of reports that RMN has been changing e-gift card purchases to ineligible, but only a single report that a physical gift card purchase was changed to ineligible. My physical gift card purchases from 10/23 - 11/25 are still pending.
I had 2 Shop Disney purchases for a $100 physical gift card for 10% CB each change from Pending with $10 cashback to Ineligible on RMN. The first one was purchased on 11/4/22 and the second on 11/11/22. Both have the same message "You did not spend the minimum amount required for this offer."

Kroger did something stupid last night, get a load of this crap!

I had two stackable offers for purchase online & pickup in-store. My sub total was $112, with sale & digital coupons my total came to $56 SORRY, it was $64
I also had Amex offer, Send $50, Get $25 back.
So I'm thinking awesome deal until I get a call from CS Cindy Lou stating items in my cart are not available. I hopped in my car, filled my shopping cart with everything that was on the list and went to CS. I spoke directly to Cindy Lou who change her tone, she was actually offended that I challenged her AND refused to fulfill the order.

Pickup Payment Summary

Estimated Subtotal: $112.52

Coupon Total: -$35.80

Kroger Savings: -$11.96

Sales Tax: $0.00

Fee Free Total*: $64.76

Last edited:
Hooray for this DP!
Purchased my ticket from Sam’s club, since I’m still building my gift card stash for a last minute January trip. Figured it was worth a try to see if the AAdvantage portal tracks the purchase, but don’t expect to get lucky with the travel portal.
Haven’t seen that track yet, but the Drop App did recognize it as a Sam’s club purchase, and it was boosted as a 7.5% return. So between the Sam’s discount, drop points, and using PayPal to get 5x the points on my Freedom flex, ended up with a 15% total discount from Disney website total value.

I had multiple RMN Disney GC purchases. 2 or 3 from November just became ineligible after a month. My October one went through. I agree with the assumption that older ones are going through and November ones on, it seems, they are cracking down more on not letting gift cards receive cashback.

Kroger did something stupid last night, get a load of this crap!

I had two stackable offers for purchase online & pickup in-store. My sub total was $112, with sale & digital coupons my total came to $56 SORRY, it was $64
I also had Amex offer, Send $50, Get $25 back.
So I'm thinking awesome deal until I get a call from CS Cindy Lou stating items in my cart are not available. I hopped in my car, filled my shopping cart with everything that was on the list and went to CS. I spoke directly to Cindy Lou who change her tone, she was actually offended that I challenged her AND refused to fulfill the order.

Pickup Payment Summary

Estimated Subtotal: $112.52

Coupon Total: -$35.80

Kroger Savings: -$11.96

Sales Tax: $0.00

Fee Free Total*: $64.76
That's pretty rotten service.

I have the same Amex offer, and did an online order for pickup and got a similar story that something wasn't in stock. The guy who brought out my order put in a manual $10 discount since I told him that the missing item put me below the threshold for using my Kroger coupon for pickup orders that expired that day. So that was nice of him to do. Unfortunately, that put my entire purchase at $48.xx which was too low for the Amex spend $50 get $25 offer. And it turns out that item was in stock in the store, he just didn't know where to look for it.

My 4th $50 RMN got approved yesterday. I have one final $50 pending which is due to approve tomorrow. I moved the already earned money into Paypal and will do the next chunk tomorrow after the past $50 clears. :smickey:
Got my last $50 reward. This was for a $500 Shop Disney eDGC purchased on 10/23/22. Everything's been sent to Paypal so now I can stop worrying about it. I wish the rest of you luck who are waiting on you RMN rewards to clear! :wizard:

If anyone is going to Lidl this week to partake of the Amex offer (20% back on $50 purchase at Lidl), can you take a picture of the gift cards carried by Lidl and post them. Otherwise, I am passing a Lidl next week when I have to take one of the kids to the ENT and will post a picture then.

Kohl's pulled the same sh$% as Best Buy and split my $100+ purchase into bits. The smallest amount hit my chase card first, so I only got $5 back instead of the $20 max. I am so angry!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm never using one of those offers online again.
This is at the bottom of all the Chase offers:
Chase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase's receipt of this information.

This is at the bottom of all the Chase offers:
Chase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your account based on the data it receives from its third-party service provider. It is possible that a merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. In this case you may only receive your statement credit on the first transaction amount. If this occurs, please call the number on the back of your card. The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase's receipt of this information.

Not sure why they say to call. I had the same happen with a shop dis offer and they didn't care and wouldn't do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter