Got a push notification from the Starbucks app:
"Enjoy $5 off this season when you use PayPal to reload your Starbucks Card or make a purchase of $10 or more. Offer must be redeemed by December 31, 2022. 300,000 redemptions available. Must spend $10 or more before taxes and fees or reload Starbucks card with $10 or more using PayPal to be eligible."

Hopefully it's not targets and shows up in everyone's offer section of the app!

Although I just remembered the $15 PayPal didn't give me for my Target offers and now I'm hesitant.. 🤔😅

Editing one more time to say this one worked! Reloaded $10 from PayPal (using my Chase Freedom!!) and was only charged $5 🎉

Ok ONE LAST edit to add the link to the offer 😂: https://www.paypal.com/shopping/?offerProgramId=ACPQSENNTPL9G

Last edited:
"Enjoy $5 off this season when you use PayPal to reload your Starbucks Card or make a purchase of $10 or more. Offer must be redeemed by December 31, 2022. 300,000 redemptions available. Must spend $10 or more before taxes and fees or reload Starbucks card with $10 or more using PayPal to be eligible."

Although I just remembered the $15 PayPal didn't give me for my Target offers and now I'm hesitant.. 🤔😅

Editing one more time to say this one worked! Reloaded $10 from PayPal (using my Chase Freedom!!) and was only charged $5 🎉

Ok ONE LAST edit to add the link to the offer 😂: https://www.paypal.com/shopping/?offerProgramId=ACPQSENNTPL9G

Mine went through easy peasy as well. $10 on my gift card balance and only $5 charged to my Chase Freedom.

My Chase Bonus says this: " Get a one-time $10 statement credit on any gas station app purchase"

I've never used a gas station app! I guess I'll have to try it out.

Any thoughts as to best use for those $25 Costco shop cards from the P&G promo? I hate to leave cash back from not using my regular costco card. Should I save these to give out as Xmas gifts??

Thank you so much! Was it crowded or hot?
Oh my goodness it was soooo hot! It was 9/11-13. And California was having an unusual heat wave. It was over 100 degrees every day.
It wasn't too crowded. We went on a Monday. And we only waited 20 mins at the most for rides. But the line for Harry Potter and Simpsons was up to an hour at one point during the day.
The Secret Life of Pets ride was cute. And the queue was cute too!

I received this email today for Chase Freedom and it got me thinking. Appears this would be a way to get Disney Gift cards for free (ok, technically with UR points). Example: online DGC order via best buy. Not the best redemtion of UR points, but if Disney money is what your need is, it may fit for some. Thoughts?
Capture.PNG

I received this email today for Chase Freedom and it got me thinking. Appears this would be a way to get Disney Gift cards for free (ok, technically with UR points). Example: online DGC order via best buy. Not the best redemtion of UR points, but if Disney money is what your need is, it may fit for some. Thoughts?
View attachment 708001
Since you can redeem URs at a penny each as a statement credit anyway, there doesn't seem to be a benefit to pay with points. You're better off finding the best GC deal, using a CC that earns the most, and cashing out URs to cover it afterward. I don't know if paying with points through PayPal would work with the 5% CC quarterly bonus.

View attachment 708001
Generally not a good idea. Unusually the redemption value is less than $0.01 a point for gift cards.
If you didn't want to use any cash you could always buy the gift cards with your Freedom thus earning CUR points and then withdraw for cash or statement credit at $0.01 a point to cover the purchase.

Remember to activate Freedom Q4 categories for Walmart and Paypal to get 5% back that way.

Since you can redeem URs at a penny each as a statement credit anyway, there doesn't seem to be a benefit to pay with points. You're better off finding the best GC deal, using a CC that earns the most, and cashing out URs to cover it afterward. I don't know if paying with points through PayPal would work with the 5% CC quarterly bonus.

gotch'ya - I never redeem for cash so didn't even know that was an option. I usually transfer all to reserve and then use for flights/hotel.

gotch'ya - I never redeem for cash so didn't even know that was an option. I usually transfer all to reserve and then use for flights/hotel.
That's what I do as well :) It was great when you could do Pay yourself back at the 1.5% for groceries and buy the gift cards at Kroger when they were offering 4x points for gas. :)

I was too late! It says all offers have been claimed. So much for a December redemption 😂

Added Offers ~ 10/04/22

Discount District
H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift card
Includes: Brinker, Spa Week, Landry's, Applebee's, Panera Bread or Domino's​
Direct link to coupon(s) will be added when available.
Offer Valid Oct 5th - Oct 11th 2022

Last edited:
After my Target/PayPal was cancelled I received another offer from PayPal
View attachment 707033
$5 reward to shop online
70,000 rewards available
Expires 10/14/22

I placed two $10 separate orders, super easy! Thanks for posting, will come in handy in 21 days!

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chewy Amex Offer: Spend $49 & Get $15 Back
Buy eGift Card
Offer valid online only at chewy. com​
Expires 11/19/22

DH and I have this on our Delta. Last year on 10/31/21, Chewy had a 10% off sale on egift cards, might want to wait.

If not, here are a few more offers:
1664895715045.png
  • Spend $100 on almost anything & get a free $30 egift card when using promo code FALL2022
    • Limit 1 gift card per order, limit 1 order per customer.
    • https://www.chewy.com/
    • Excludes gift cards and more
    • Expires 10/12/22 11:30 PM EST, while supplies last.

1664895680384.png
  • Buy 1, Get 50% off with code TREATSBYCHEWY22
Use a shopping portal in case the purchase tracks.
:dog::fish::cat: :squirrel:

Amazon Discount: $30 Off $100 on Dog/Cat Food and Other Pet Products
You can save $30 when you spend $100. Enter code 69B9566D at checkout if discount doesn’t apply automatically. Offered by Amazon.com. Here’s how to claim:
  1. Add items from the listed products to your Cart.
  2. When you’re done shopping, select Go to Cart.
  3. The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible.

Offer Terms

• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page).
  • Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
  • Offer does not apply to digital content.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
  • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Danny Deal Guru

American Express Brings Back ‘Member Week’ this October

1664897711112.png
American Express has shared that it will be bringing back Member Week this October. Card Members were notified today via email about the week-long event, which will take place from October 10-14.
Includes: Entertainment, Dining, Shopping, Travel and Wellness​
To learn more go to Danny Deal Guru

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter