Never seen a flash deal on my Chase cards either. Where did you find it?
It was in the same place as the other offers. Just listed for a shorter time. I just checked mine it was a two day flash deal good only unit October 1. I purchased dgc on October 1 and received them shortly after but it’s still showing as pending charge in my chase account And the offer shows expired. So I’m thinking I might not get the credit. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got an email this evening saying that my Disney Visa card is having 10% back at Gas Stations and 5% at Amazon and grocery stores this quarter. There was a link in the email to activate the offer.
View attachment 706302
can you post the link. I never received the email for my amazon or disney card. I used the link posted for the amazon card and I could activate it. Thanks

can you post the link. I never received the email for my amazon or disney card. I used the link posted for the amazon card and I could activate it. Thanks
Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Q4 Spend Bonus Offers: Check You Chase Cards For 10% Back On Gas & More Offers
Chase is sending out an offer on various credit cards to get higher rewards on select categories up to $1,500 in combined purchases. Sample offers:
  • Get 10x/10% cash back at Gas Stations
  • Get 5x/5% cash back at Gas Stations
  • Get 3x/3% cash back at grocery stores and restaurants
  • 5x/5% at grocery stores and Amazon
  • Check all your offers at Chase.com/mybonus
  • Expires 12/31/22. DOC

Has RMN always had a cash back percentage? It worries me to see no cash back at all offered!
I hope it'll be back before long as I had planned to use my CFF through paypal

It looks like Dosh cash back at Sam's Club has ended.
I used this all the time because we prefer Scan and Go and it was so easy to earn cash back with Dosh this way. My husband and I both tried on our apps this weekend and there is no more Sam's Club on our Dosh app.

It looks like Dosh cash back at Sam's Club has ended.
I used this all the time because we prefer Scan and Go and it was so easy to earn cash back with Dosh this way. My husband and I both tried on our apps this weekend and there is no more Sam's Club on our Dosh app.

You might want to consider getting the Cash App.
Read Post #10683 by @lmbcdb
Sam's Club: 4% off regular price​
Cash App Boost: 5% instantly (once every 24 hours)​

Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Q4 Spend Bonus Offers: Check You Chase Cards For 10% Back On Gas & More Offers
Chase is sending out an offer on various credit cards to get higher rewards on select categories up to $1,500 in combined purchases. Sample offers:
  • Get 10x/10% cash back at Gas Stations
  • Get 5x/5% cash back at Gas Stations
  • Get 3x/3% cash back at grocery stores and restaurants
  • 5x/5% at grocery stores and Amazon
  • Check all your offers at Chase.com/mybonus
  • Expires 12/31/22. DOC

I got this one on my Disney Visa:

Get a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend $100 or more on local transit and commuting purchases

DH got "10% at gas stations and 5% at grocery stores" on his.

It led to this link but I deleted the other identifying info that was linked to my email address: https://www.chase.com/mybonus
This landing page lets you enter your own account number and info.
I got "Get a one-time $10 statement credit on any gas station app purchase from 8/9/2022 - 10/31/2022."

"Gas app purchase" ? I haven't used an app for gas station purchases, I don't think any of my usual places have one. 🤷‍♀️

If you have Chase cards, it is always good to check for these bonus catagories manually with all your cards. I just did and found the 10x on gas, 5x on grocery and amazon on my southwest. go to: www.chase.com/mybonus

I got this one on my Disney Visa:

Get a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend $100 or more on local transit and commuting purchases

DH got "10% at gas stations and 5% at grocery stores" on his.
Yep. You got the one my DW got. She was disappointed after I got the 10% gas stations/5% grocery store and Amazon one.

Does anyone know about the CVS counters inside Target? I am assuming that this still counts as Target for purchases and doesn't come through as a stand alone CVS charge for the purposes of bonus cash back on a Chase card?

Does anyone know about the CVS counters inside Target? I am assuming that this still counts as Target for purchases and doesn't come through as a stand alone CVS charge for the purposes of bonus cash back on a Chase card?
Correct just like Starbucks does at my local Target

UPDATE

Rite Aid:

• Earn $20 BonusCash when you buy $100 Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Aéropostale, Burlington, Domino's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Gap Brands, IHOP, Instacart, Kirkland's, Macy's, Old Navy, Spa & Wellness, Top Golf, Uber Eats and Xbox
    • Limit 5
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 10/08/22
Ad states Limit 5
View attachment 707352

The ad shows a picture of Uber Eats and down below the image it's written Uber, with the flyer taking precedence one could argue you can buy both and earn bonuscash.

POPUP states Limit 2 however the flyer takes precedence as seen below.

View attachment 707346

Has anyone bought GCs at Rite Aid with this type of deal? Do you know if the Bonus Cash can be used on gift cards? Also, can they do a split tender?

I have Rite Aid deal on two of my Chase cards and need some Uber gift cards for my upcoming trip to Orlando so this might be a very good one for me.

I believe uber and uber eats gift cards are all one and the same as they can both be used for uber or uber eats...almost like those Amazon kindle gift cards which are really just regular Amazon gift cards. That is probably why you have a picture of uber eats but the ad just says uber...because they are all the same.

Yes, they are interchangeable, the point I was making is you are allowed to by 5 Uber AND 5 Uber Eats. This has been confirmed.

Has anyone bought GCs at Rite Aid with this type of deal? Do you know if the Bonus Cash can be used on gift cards? Also, can they do a split tender?

I have Rite Aid deal on two of my Chase cards and need some Uber gift cards for my upcoming trip to Orlando so this might be a very good one for me.
This is a very good deal on the Uber gift cards. Unfortunately no you can not use bonuscash on gift cards.

EDIT to add: Split payment, IDK, sorry. Try it and let us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter