It led to this link but I deleted the other identifying info that was linked to my email address: https://www.chase.com/mybonus
This landing page lets you enter your own account number and info.
I have tried this in the past and it offered something and it did this time as well but unfortunately only 1 out of 7 of our cards. :(
This was on a United Card which I probably will not take advantage of seeing that I can not remember the last time I flew on United.

I have tried this in the past and it offered something and it did this time as well but unfortunately only 1 out of 7 of our cards. :(
This was on a United Card which I probably will not take advantage of seeing that I can not remember the last time I flew on United.
Keep checking back on occasion. Sometimes those offers take a while to be targeted to people.

We are getting Disney GC to pay for our trip at Sam's Club with a 9% discount.

Sam's Club: 4% off regular price
Cash App Boost: 5% instantly (once every 24 hours)

So we got two Cash App accounts, added the card numbers to our Sam's Account, and bought four $50 cards (the boost is only good online) - two in each transaction. (Sam's would only let me buy 2 at a time, and the max Boost discount is $20 per day)

I prefer digital delivery, and the only option was $50 or $500. Since we have 42 days until our trip, I am going to just going to continue to buy $200 of GC every day until I have enough to pay for our trip, food and souvenirs.

How we doing ya'll? Just got time to post since getting back from Disney last week. (left the day before the Ian hit). Has anyone had luck getting Kroger's gift card site to accept Visa Gift Cards? It keeps kicking mine back when I try to use it as payment. I want to stack up some more gift cards, because after my latest trip I have now been convinced to join DVC haha (purchasing used).
I've not tried using VGC, though back on 7/03/21 I used VV from gift card . com. This year, someone posted on DOC that it didn't work for them. I posted the question here but no one responded they had the same issue.

I believe someone posted here you can use VGC in-store. That was a while back and it was YMMV.

Anyone know how disney gift cards code purchased from Walmart.com? My Chase Freedom has this Walmart.com offer: Earn 5% back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until a $10.00 back maximum is reached. Offer only valid on Walmart.com purchases & purchases made via mobile app.

Chase Freedom also has Walmart and walmart.com as its 5% this quarter in addition to PayPal.

Yes, you are good to go!
Walmart sells a wide range of third party gift cards, so you can buy those online to lock in the discount.

I might be late to the party but I just saw the PayPal Mastercard promotion. You can apply for PayPal Mastercard, purchase at least $500 and get back $150. Does this work on gift card purchases? Has anyone done this?

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 10/02/22

Discount District
Dollar General:
  • Get 15% off Sony or Xbox Gift Cards
  • Save $5 on your purchase of $25 of more (pre-tax)
    • Limit 1. Direct link to coupon
    • Excludes phone, gift and prepaid financial cards; prepaid wireless handsets, Rug Doctor rental, propane, tobacco and alcohol.
    • Expires 10/08/22

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Shop Disney Chase Offer: Various Offers
Get 5%-10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Expires 11/15/22 GCG
Stack the Savings on non gift card purchases:
ShopDisney Chase Rewards Offer: Get 20% off Select Purchases of $50+ with promo code: SPOOKYDVCC
  • Plus, free shipping on purchases of $75+
  • Must use Disney Visa at checkout.
  • Lots of exclusions including gift cards.
  • Expires 10/09/22
  • Cashback Monitor

Discount District

Meijer: Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off
Must load digital coupon.​
Direct link to offer (search for ‘Mastercard’).​
Limit one use per coupon.​
Expires 10/08/22. GCG

EDIT to add:
Meijer Chase Offer:
Earn 5% back with a $4.50 back maximum.
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • Excludes: tobacco, alcohol or lottery purchases.
  • Offer not valid on third-party services.
  • Expires 10/29/22

Last edited:
Chase Offers posted on Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Chewy. com Chase Offer: Earn $15 back when you spend $49 or more.
Buy egift card and use shopping portal
Expires 10/27/22 UP

Christmas Tree Shops Chase Offer: Earn 15% back with a $10.50 back maximum.
Expires 10/18/22 UP

Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Chase Offer: Earn 15% back when you spend $100 or more, with a $64.50 back maximum.
Buy Physical Gift Card At Hotel​
Expires 10/14/22 UP

Great Wolf Lodge Chase Offer: Earn 10% back when you spend $100 or more, with a $48.00 back maximum.
Expires 11/21/22 UP

Holiday Inn Chase Offer: Earn 15% back when you spend $100 or more, with a $64.50 back maximum.
Expires 10/10/22 UP

Kroger Fuel Chase Offer: Earn 5% back, with a $3.50 back maximum.
Expire 10/31/22 UP

LL Bean Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $17.00 back maximum is reached.
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card and use shopping portal
Expires 11/10/22 UP

Lulus Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, until an $18.00 back maximum is reached.
Expires 10/31/22 UP

Zulily Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $10.00 back maximum is reached.
Expires 11/08/22 UP

Note: Be sure to read the fine print on your offers, some might be valid in-store or online only, and when using a shopping portal online Your Miles May Vary (YMMV).

I might be late to the party but I just saw the PayPal Mastercard promotion. You can apply for PayPal Mastercard, purchase at least $500 and get back $150. Does this work on gift card purchases? Has anyone done this?
It should, no reports otherwise. But I say if you're going to open a new CC with a credit inquiry and adding to your credit report than I want a bigger return. Off the bat the Chase Freedom cards give you $200 back on the same $500 in spend + the regular cash back generated from that spend. If you pick up the Flex version and spend that through PayPal this quarter it'd be $225 vs $165 for the same PayPal purchase on the PayPal card. And if you plan to spend more than $500 you could probably find a more suitable offer. But if you are only looking at a single card for a small amount, then 45% off is pretty good (assuming there isn't any other opportunity costs involved) and beats the 33% on PayPal.

And there are probably several cards out there that can accomplish this but this was the first card that popped in my head as an example. If you are interested in using credit card bonuses to discount Disney/travel/life there's many resources about it on the web and there's a thread here on the budget board you can venture to as well - https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...-2022-see-first-page-for-addl-details.3865061

I've not tried using VGC, though back on 7/03/21 I used VV from gift card . com. This year, someone posted on DOC that it didn't work for them. I posted the question here but no one responded they had the same issue.

I believe someone posted here you can use VGC in-store. That was a while back and it was YMMV.
Thanks for the reply, I had a feeling. I tried a few different types of the vgcs and none of them took.

I got a couple of 5s as well. I think they're on to me...

Haha same, got a 5% lol….makes me sad…

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Meijer Chase Offer: Earn 5% back with a $4.50 back maximum.
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • Excludes: tobacco, alcohol or lottery purchases.
  • Offer not valid on third-party services.
  • Expires 10/29/22

UPDATE

Rite Aid:

• Earn $20 BonusCash when you buy $100 Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Aéropostale, Burlington, Domino's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Gap Brands, IHOP, Instacart, Kirkland's, Macy's, Old Navy, Spa & Wellness, Top Golf, Uber Eats and Xbox
    • Limit 5
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 10/08/22
Ad states Limit 5
1664739574126.png

The ad shows a picture of Uber Eats and down below the image it's written Uber, with the flyer taking precedence one could argue you can buy both and earn bonuscash.

POPUP states Limit 2 however the flyer takes precedence as seen below.

1664738502241.png

I have a flash deal on my chase freedom at Best Buy! Never saw flash deal offers before.
It says its 20% back with a $20 maximum. But has to be direct pay with merchant - so I guess that means I shouldn’t wait until tomorrow to use PayPal? Could I do two $50 Disney e-cards ? or is it limited to one e-card per transaction ?
Never seen a flash deal on my Chase cards either. Where did you find it?

UPDATE

Rite Aid:

• Earn $20 BonusCash when you buy $100 Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Aéropostale, Burlington, Domino's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Gap Brands, IHOP, Instacart, Kirkland's, Macy's, Old Navy, Spa & Wellness, Top Golf, Uber Eats and Xbox
    • Limit 5
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 10/08/22
Ad states Limit 5
View attachment 707352

The ad shows a picture of Uber Eats and down below the image it's written Uber, with the flyer taking precedence one could argue you can buy both and earn bonuscash.

POPUP states Limit 2 however the flyer takes precedence as seen below.

View attachment 707346
I believe uber and uber eats gift cards are all one and the same as they can both be used for uber or uber eats...almost like those Amazon kindle gift cards which are really just regular Amazon gift cards. That is probably why you have a picture of uber eats but the ad just says uber...because they are all the same.

I just got the Chase Freedom Flex. The 5% category for this quarter is Paypal payments. If I buy $500 in DGC from shopdisney and pay with paypal, I can potentially get:

$50 back from RMN (when it's back at 10%)
$25 back from Chase (5% bonus category)
$200 minimum spend bonus.

Is this correct?

I just got the Chase Freedom Flex. The 5% category for this quarter is Paypal payments. If I buy $500 in DGC from shopdisney and pay with paypal, I can potentially get:

$50 back from RMN (when it's back at 10%)
$25 back from Chase (5% bonus category)
$200 minimum spend bonus.

Is this correct?
Yes but sometimes Chase will have offers where you can get additional $$ back. I would not wait to long as the minimum spend has to be made in time to get the $200 bonus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter