That's what I do as well :) It was great when you could do Pay yourself back at the 1.5% for groceries and buy the gift cards at Kroger when they were offering 4x points for gas. :)
Yup, I laughed all the way to the bank when I bought 11k in lowe's gift cards at giant @ 8x gas points. Used PYB for 750k UR points and got a new roof. LOL.
Should have seen the Lowe's customer service desk when I had 45-50 gift cards to pay with.

I had a new Target circle bonus - 3 - $80 purchases, $25 back, expires 10/25/22.
I was just going to post I have new one too. Mine is spend $110 twice and get $20 back. I think I will do this and use PayPal with my chase freedom for extra 5% this quarter. I can’t remember what I did before with odd amounts. Do you think it will work with one $100 e-dgc and one $25 in the same order?

Yup, I laughed all the way to the bank when I bought 11k in lowe's gift cards at giant @ 8x gas points. Used PYB for 750k UR points and got a new roof. LOL.
Should have seen the Lowe's customer service desk when I had 45-50 gift cards to pay with.
That is a great redemption! Good for you. I used some of mine to buy dgc at price chopper. Wish I had done more!

Bank of America Alaska Airlines double cash back coming 10/6, 10/7 & 10/8
Link from email

BofA Double Cash Back.JPG

And I had a question about the travel related cash back deals. I bought air tickets more than a week ago and I wasn't seeing the cash back deal show up as "Pending". So I checked the fine print while I was in there today and it says that "Cash back may not be processed until your travel or stay is completed." I know that I made the purchase after I clicked the deal and I'm worried I'll forget all about it and it will never trigger the cash back portion later on after the travel is complete. Has anyone used this type of travel deal and successfully got the cash back after your travel dates? (The other bone I had to pick is that it will only apply to a single and the first transaction and despite me buying 4 RT air tickets over $1k total, they split it up into 4 separate $250 purchases so I missed out on getting the full amount of cash back, boo:sad:)

Alaska Cash Back.JPG

I was just going to post I have new one too. Mine is spend $110 twice and get $20 back. I think I will do this and use PayPal with my chase freedom for extra 5% this quarter. I can’t remember what I did before with odd amounts. Do you think it will work with one $100 e-dgc and one $25 in the same order?
It will. I usually have to buy multiple cards if I'm not doing a purchase in store. My go to is a DGC and an Apple or xbox GC because 14 yo DS and I can get $15 cards

Bank of America Alaska Airlines double cash back coming 10/6, 10/7 & 10/8
Link from email

View attachment 708098

And I had a question about the travel related cash back deals. I bought air tickets more than a week ago and I wasn't seeing the cash back deal show up as "Pending". So I checked the fine print while I was in there today and it says that "Cash back may not be processed until your travel or stay is completed." I know that I made the purchase after I clicked the deal and I'm worried I'll forget all about it and it will never trigger the cash back portion later on after the travel is complete. Has anyone used this type of travel deal and successfully got the cash back after your travel dates? (The other bone I had to pick is that it will only apply to a single and the first transaction and despite me buying 4 RT air tickets over $1k total, they split it up into 4 separate $250 purchases so I missed out on getting the full amount of cash back, boo:sad:)

View attachment 708100
Their wording is contradictory because it also says "Earn 10% cash back on all of your Alaska Airlines airfare purchases...until a $45.00 cash back maximum is reached." I have received cashback on other offers when I made multiple purchases so you might get the whole $45. I cannot answer you question about cashback that posts after travel has been completed. Maybe make a note on your calendar after your travel to check and see if you receive the cashback.

Their wording is contradictory because it also says "Earn 10% cash back on all of your Alaska Airlines airfare purchases...until a $45.00 cash back maximum is reached." I have received cashback on other offers when I made multiple purchases so you might get the whole $45. I cannot answer you question about cashback that posts after travel has been completed. Maybe make a note on your calendar after your travel to check and see if you receive the cashback.
Thanks! I don't know why that didn't occur to me to just put it on my calendar! :tongue:

:worship:

Do You Use Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery?

1664954876314.png

Ever since Walmart launched its grocery pickup and delivery service, customers were charged the same price for the item they originally ordered, even if the store substituted a more expensive item for it. Substitution pricing policy will be updated in the coming weeks. Customers and members will receive updates about this change in the Walmart app at various points in their shopping experience.

To learn more go to Hip2Save

Added to Post #10 More Ways to Save

1664955507146.png Mark Your Calendar

Target Deal Days:
Oct. 6-8
In addition to shopping online and getting items shipped to your door, you can take advantage of pickup and delivery services to get your purchases faster.
  • You can pick up or get curbside pickup orders (what Target calls Drive Up) in two hours with no minimum purchase.
  • You can get same-day delivery through Shipt to receive orders in one hour (no membership fee required).
  • When shopping with a Target RedCard, you can get free shipping on orders $35 or more.
  • Holiday Price Match Guarantee
    • Active from Oct. 6 to Dec. 24.
    • Purchases made during this time period will qualify for a price adjustment if the Target price goes lower any time on or before Dec. 24
  • Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
  • Redcard holders save 5% or Chase Freedom via PayPal 5% 4Q.
  • Don't forget to use a shopping portal on your online purchases!

Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale: Oct 11-12
  • Preview promotions for the Early Access Sale are live now.
  • To create deal alerts, visit the Amazon Early Access Sale page online or in the Amazon app.
  • Amazon Alexa can also notify you up to 24 hours in advance of a deal becoming available for an item on your wishlist, in your shopping cart or "saved for later." You can also ask Alexa to remind you when the deal goes live and give Alexa permission to order the item on your behalf using your account’s default payment and delivery address. According to Amazon, this feature is particularly useful during Prime Day when there are constantly new deals.
  • Additionally, if you download the Amazon app and add items you’re interested in to your wishlist, you can turn on notifications for your “watched and waitlisted deals.” This alerts you when lightning deals happen for products on your wishlist during Prime Day and otherwise.
  • Amazon CC holders save 5% or Discover 5% 4Q.
  • Lastly, to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible use tools like Amazon Assistant, Keepa, CamelCamelCamel and let you compare prices.

Walmart Deal Days: Oct. 11-12
  • Chase Freedom 5% Walmart 4Q

Groupon is hosting Groupon Day on Oct. 14.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter