CVS Chase Offer: Get 5%/10% Back On Up To $40 Spend (Targeted)
  • Get 5% or 10% back at CVS with a targeted Chase Offer and BankAmeriDeal
  • Expires December 31, 2021
  • 5% offer – limit $2 back
  • 10% offer – limit $4 back
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid at CVS locations inside Target stores
  • Offer not valid on MinuteClinic payments, prescription purchases, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services

I was able to buy another online $50 Dis GC from BB for $45. I received it within five minutes. I bought one yesterday. Earlier today I was unable to complete a second transaction but after 24 had elapsed it went through again. I'll try again tomorrow.
What is the limit ? Two per day or two total?

Paypal GC deals
As ever, these aren't the greatest of deals, but possibly worth it if your CC has Paypal bonuses this quarter

• 20% OFF $50 adidas Gift Card
  • Buy $50 Yankee Candle® Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $25 Cinemark Gift Card for $20
  • 20% OFF $50 TGI Friday's Gift Card
  • Buy $50 Boston Market Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 DSW Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Crutchfield Gift Card for $45
  • Buy $90 Gamestop Gift Card Get $10 Instant Bonus
  • Buy $50 Gap Options Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $100 Instacart Gift Card for $85

I was able 2 purchase 2 DGC on BB for $45, 4 hours apart. I did however use PayPal for one and my best buy card for the other. I did not go through any reward sites.

I am so frustrated with Best Buy right now. I chatted with an agent and literally wanted to rip out my hair. Asked why it was taking so long (over 24hrs) when I hear that others are receiving it on the same day they ordered. Agent kept insisting that I ordered today then typed in 12/17 which I pointed out was YESTERDAY. Seriously I knew I was doomed at this point. Agent then offered to cancel the order and I told her that I wanted it because it was a good deal. Asked why it was taking so long and if she could do anything to speed it up, she replied...I'm not sure, I don't want to give wrong info. Sigh... Maybe I should just cancel at this point and call it a day. I am SO annoyed.

I've seen people waiting a day for the cards and others getting them in minutes. I ordered 2 yesterday and got both within an hour. I just ordered 2 more, we'll see when I get them.

EDIT - I just got one 20 min after I ordered.

Last edited:
I think a lot of us are planning to purchase Disney Gift cards from Sam's Club on Black Friday when $500 gift cards will sell for $450 (max 2 per account). The discount is less than the current Cash App discount, but it will be nice to purchase $1000 in gift cards in a single transaction. It's good to know the portals that stack with Sam's Club gift card purchases. These are the portals that have tracked for me over the last 7-10 days (I have also been purchasing daily with Cash App):
Rakuten - language did not exclude gift cards
Retailmenot - language did not exclude gift cards
CapitalOne Shopping - language did not exclude gift cards

ETA - Swagbucks did track even though the language excluded gift cards.

I was unsuccessful with these three sites - all of them had language that excluded gift card purchases. I did not attempt to purchase a filler item with the gift cards.
TopCashBack
MyPoints

(I also tried to add my CashApp debit card to Dosh and Ibotta without success. I don't have PayPal Key, but I have seen reports that it cannot be added to PayPal Key.)
Updating my recent data points for shopping portals and Disney gift card purchases at Sam's Club. Rakuten, Retailmenot, and Swagbucks, all tracked and paid out for Disney gift card purchases at Sam's Club, even if the terms seemed to exclude gift card purchases.

I am so frustrated with Best Buy right now. I chatted with an agent and literally wanted to rip out my hair. Asked why it was taking so long (over 24hrs) when I hear that others are receiving it on the same day they ordered. Agent kept insisting that I ordered today then typed in 12/17 which I pointed out was YESTERDAY. Seriously I knew I was doomed at this point. Agent then offered to cancel the order and I told her that I wanted it because it was a good deal. Asked why it was taking so long and if she could do anything to speed it up, she replied...I'm not sure, I don't want to give wrong info. Sigh... Maybe I should just cancel at this point and call it a day. I am SO annoyed.
I also ordered on 12/17 and still haven't received it. I also might cancel, because this is ridiculous. I've bought Disney e-gift cards dozens of times from Sam's Club, and it has never taken more than about 45 minutes to receive them. Step it up, Best Buy!

I also ordered on 12/17 and still haven't received it. I also might cancel, because this is ridiculous. I've bought Disney e-gift cards dozens of times from Sam's Club, and it has never taken more than about 45 minutes to receive them. Step it up, Best Buy!
I ended up canceling and reordered a new one. Did this yesterday night at 10. Still nothing. 🙄

That’s weird, I’ve bought various gift cards from Best Buy the past week, including two orders of this promotion and they have fulfilled them within an hour. Sam’s Club on the other hand, seems to take more than a day to process any of my GC orders, and 75% of the time cancels them with NO indication.

Target GC with purchase
  • Baby
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select PediaSure Grow & Gain Non-GMO shake mix powder - 14.1oz. using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 12/25/2021
  • Beauty
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 4 select hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 12/25/2021
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select dermaGEEK skin care products through 12/25/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Cosmedica Skincare products through 12/25/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy select No7 skin care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Love Beauty & Planet hair care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Purezero hair care products - 12 fl oz using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
  • Electronics
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy an LG 55" NanoCell 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV - 55NANO75 through 12/25/2021
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - white or a Total Wireless Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more of prepaid Simple Mobile or Total Wireless airtime (email delivery) through 1/1/2022
    • $90 Target GiftCard when you buy a TracFone Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more TracFone prepaid airtime (Email Delivery) through 1/1/2022
    • $250 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom silver or Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom black through 1/1/2022
    • $75 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung A42 5G Unlocked (128GB) – black through 1/1/2022
    • $75 Target GiftCard when you buy an Unlocked Samsung S20 FE 5G (128GB) - navy or white through 1/1/2022
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung A52 5G Unlocked (128GB) – black through 1/1/2022
  • Health & personal care
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Bevel men's rechargeable hair and beard trimmer - cordless – black through 12/25/2021
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you buy a Bevel men's shave kit - safety razor, shave brush, shave cream, pre shave oil, post shave balm and 20 blades - 6ct through 12/25/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 $6.99+ select Secret, Gillette, Old Spice & Olay body care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 12/25/2021
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select smoking cessation products through 12/25/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select oral care products using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 12/25/2021
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 up & up splendid white teeth whitening wraps 7-day treatment using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 Plackers micro mint value size- 300-ct using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 Firefly L.O.L. Surprise! Clean N' Protect toothbrush with anti-bacterial cover - 1ct. using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 1/1/2022
  • Kitchen & dining
    • $100 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart AirFryer toaster oven - stainless Steel - TOA-60 through 12/25/2021
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart Coffee Center 12 cup coffeemaker and single-serve brewer - stainless steel - SS-15TGP1 or black stainless through 12/25/2021
    • $40 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart 14-cup programmable coffeemaker - stainless steel - DCC-3200TGP1 through 1/1/2022
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart Grind Central coffee grinder - brushed chrome - DCG-12BCTG through 1/1/2022
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart automatic burr mill - stainless steel - DBM-8TG through 1/1/2022
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart 12-cup programmable coffeemaker - stainless steel - DCC-3850TG through 1/1/2022
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy an Omega Cold Press 365 horizontal slow juicer – black through 1/1/2022
  • Pets
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 2 select Zesty Paws pet chews using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery through 12/25/2021

Amazon: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card For $40
  • Buy $50 Panera Bread gift card for $40 from Amazon
  • Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
  • Expires December 19, 2021
  • Limit 1
  • Fetch usually gives bonuses for Panera receipts, if that sways anyone

Reebok: Buy $50 Gift Cards For $40
  • Buy $50 Reebok gift cards for $40
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires December 24, 2021 at 11:59 PT or while supplies last
  • Limit 5 per order

Calvin Klein: Buy $50 Gift Card & Get 2x $10 Bonus Cards
  • Buy $50 Calvin Klein gift card & get 2x $10 bonus cards free
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires December 25, 2021
  • Bonus cards valid January 1-31, 2022
  • A limit of four (4) $20 bonus cards per order applies

Meijer: Buy $50 Logan’s Roadhouse Gift Card For $45

Meijer Online: Buy $50 Roblox Gift Cards For $45
  • Buy $50 Roblox gift card for $45 from Meijer online
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires December 24, 2021
  • Limit 1

Publix: Buy $50 One4All Gift Card + $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
  • Buy $300+ Visa gift cards at Office Depot & OfficeMax stores & get $15 instant discount
  • Offer valid December 19-25, 2021
  • Limit 1 per customer
  • Offer valid in-store only

Walgreens: Buy 2x $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card
  • Buy two $50 gift cards for the following brands at Walgreens & get a $10 Walgreens gift card free:
    • Google Play
    • Red Robin
    • Fanatics
    • Spa & Wellness
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Limit 2 per person, except in NM

CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards

• Buy $50 gift card for one of the following brands at CVS & get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards:
    • Vudu
    • Fanatics
    • Riot Games
    • Build-A-Bear Workshop
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Limit 1 per household with card

One per day AFAIK. From my personal experience. I had to wait past 24 hours to order ONE again, and I did!
I’ve been able to buy 2 per day. I’m elite but I don’t think that should matter. I bought 2 on the 17th, 2 on the 18th and 2 today. The site won’t even allow you to start checkout if you exceeded the limit.

Updating my recent data points for shopping portals and Disney gift card purchases at Sam's Club. Rakuten, Retailmenot, and Swagbucks, all tracked and paid out for Disney gift card purchases at Sam's Club, even if the terms seemed to exclude gift card purchases.
Thanks for sharing your DPs! I can share mine from BJs for physical DGC orders around Black Friday. RetailMeNot tracked (X2), Rakuten and TopCashBack did not. RetailMeNot continues to be my best Cashback site for consistently tracking GC orders (even if they appear to be excluded)!

I’ve been able to buy 2 per day. I’m elite but I don’t think that should matter. I bought 2 on the 17th, 2 on the 18th and 2 today. The site won’t even allow you to start checkout if you exceeded the limit.
Ok great! I bought 2 on the 17th. None yesterday. Just bought one this morning. Will do another later today and will try again tomorrow since it’s the last day of the sale.

Ok great! I bought 2 on the 17th. None yesterday. Just bought one this morning. Will do another later today and will try again tomorrow since it’s the last day of the sale.
Sale ends in a little under 15 hours from now. So it’s not through the 20th, but at the date change to the 20th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter