I wonder if the Best Buy DGC offer will work again tomorrow. Right now, it lets me add it again to my cart but I think it would get cancelled since I just bough one.

I actually came back to post I'm finally receiving emails from the DIS. Not sure why it stopped in the first place and everything was checked out but I got nothing for a very long time, nice to get them again!

Anyone still waiting for Target GCs from the 10% off promo from a few weeks ago? Still waiting on a physical GC that I had planned to give as a gift. Anyone in the same boat?

I'm still waiting for the one I bought yesterday. Just want to make sure I receive the first one before I try for a second. Good to hear that you can buy a second one.

I'm also still waiting for the second one I ordered yesterday. I tried opening a business account with a different email address, but they cancelled my order from that account. Seems like they're strict on the limits.

I'm also still waiting for the second one I ordered yesterday. I tried opening a business account with a different email address, but they cancelled my order from that account. Seems like they're strict on the limits.
I bought 4 (3 with a business account and 1 from a personal account)
It took 5 Minutes for the Business account to come through but the 1 for my personal account took 26 minutes to process.

I was able to buy another online $50 Dis GC from BB for $45. I received it within five minutes. I bought one yesterday. Earlier today I was unable to complete a second transaction but after 24 had elapsed it went through again. I'll try again tomorrow.

GiftCardMall: Great Gift Card Deals For Kohl’s, Foot Locker, Choice, Grubhub, PetSmart & Many More
  • GiftCardMall is offering the following gift card deals:
    • Buy $85 gift cards for $75 for the following brands:
      • Choice Happy Holidays – 1
      • Choice Happy Holidays – 2
      • Happy Holidays
    • Buy $50 gift cards for $40 for the following brands:
      • Domino’s
      • Barnes & Noble
      • Michaels
      • Grubhub
      • Topgolf
      • Gap Options
      • PetSmart
      • Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh
      • DSW
    • Buy $50 gift cards for $42.50 for the following brands:
      • Kohl’s
      • Foot Locker
      • Bath & Body Works
    • Buy $25 gift cards for $20 for the following brands:
      • Build-A-Bear Workshop
    • Buy $100 Choice Happy Holidays gift card & get $15 Spafinder gift card free
    • Buy $100 Choice Happy Holidays gift card & get $15 Choice Happy Holidays gift card free
  • Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
  • Expires December 25, 2021
  • Various limits

Duluth Trading Co: Save 20% When Buying $50+ Gift Cards

• Save 20% when buying $50+ Duluth Trading Co gift cards
  • Direct link to offe
  • Expires December 25, 2021

Costco: Buy $500 Alaska Airlines Gift Cards For $449.99

• Buy $500 Alaska Airlines gift cards for $449.99 from Costco
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit 10 per member

Best Buy: Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards For $45 (Limit 1 Personal Accounts, Limit 3 Business)

• Buy $50 Disney gift cards for $45 from Best Buy
  • Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
  • Expires December 20, 2021
  • Personal accounts – limit 1
  • Business accounts – limit 3

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Adidas Gift Cards For $40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter