Added Offer ~ 3/05/21

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $300 Spend - Targeted
Offer valid one time only. Expires 4/22/21.

US Bank Cash+: Earn 2% Statement Credit At Home Improvement & Lawn & Garden Stores
Expires 4/30/21. Read the full terms at GC Galore

MISC.
Dosh: Earn 3% Cashback At Starbucks
Stack with other offers like the Starbucks Chase Offer and occasional Amex Offers, as well as Drop spending offers. This will also work with the $5-$20 Amex dining credits.​
Swagbucks: Save 15% When Redeeming Swagbucks For $10 & $50 Apple Gift Cards
Valid on $10 & $50 denominations. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore
DISBoards Swagbucks Thread

Happy Friday Everyone! :flower1:

We'll be busy this weekend getting our home ready for the newest addition to our family.

Meet Watson! He's an Airedale Terrier. We'll be picking him up next week, he'll be 7 weeks old.
Here's a photo of mom with pups a few days after they were born. She looks about as tired as I feel! :rotfl:

Hopefully Sherlock will welcome Watson, can't have one without the other!
There might be a Moriarty in the future :poop:

I'm freaking out a bit. The 1st week in Feb I ordered GC from Gift card deal. I have gotten one of my 3 orders. one I should have gotten yesterday. Nothing. I messaged and she said that it was taking longer than normal but can't tell me how much longer or if they would be delivered in the next 2 weeks. I figured 6 weeks was enough time. I hope I wasn't wrong.

I'm freaking out a bit. The 1st week in Feb I ordered GC from Gift card deal. I have gotten one of my 3 orders. one I should have gotten yesterday. Nothing. I messaged and she said that it was taking longer than normal but can't tell me how much longer or if they would be delivered in the next 2 weeks. I figured 6 weeks was enough time. I hope I wasn't wrong.
Hopefully you receive them in the next few days! I know it’s nerve wrecking when you need them and they can’t give you an exact time.

Not sure if this is relevant for you or not, but I was able to call in (to Disney) after having paid for part of a reservation with a credit card and they reversed the charges for me and used my gift card instead. Perhaps that’ll be an option in worse case scenario that it doesn’t arrive by the time you need it. I was also able to do that while staying at Pop when they had already charged my card before I got up to guest services to pay down my magic band charges with a gift card.

Just Added

AAFES:
Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 AAFES Gift Card Free
Includes: Chipotle, Disney, Domino’s, Wendy’s, Xbox and Xbox Live​
Limit 5?. Direct link to offer.​

For active Military and those who have retired. This is the first time I have ever seen such a generous offer. :thumbsup2

Ndr but savings related. I’d like to get a new Apple Watch. I know I can get 5% off at target w my red card and occasionally they are on sale there. I know I can find deals/use chase points to buy Apple gc and buy them directly from Apple but they are very rarely on sale there. Any other options I’m missing? Best Buy gc maybe?

Happy Friday Everyone! :flower1:

We'll be busy this weekend getting our home ready for the newest addition to our family.

Meet Watson! He's an Airedale Terrier. We'll be picking him up next week, he'll be 7 weeks old.
View attachment 560668
Here's a photo of mom with pups a few days after they were born. She looks about as tired as I feel! :rotfl:
View attachment 560671

Hopefully Sherlock will welcome Watson, can't have one without the other!
There might be a Moriarty in the future :poop:
OMG, he is adorable! Is he all Airedale? Or a mix? I ask because those totally cute white feet are an AKC breed definition “fault” for show dogs. In any case, we need more puppy pictures along with the deals.

Ndr but savings related. I’d like to get a new Apple Watch. I know I can get 5% off at target w my red card and occasionally they are on sale there. I know I can find deals/use chase points to buy Apple gc and buy them directly from Apple but they are very rarely on sale there. Any other options I’m missing? Best Buy gc maybe?
I got mine at Costco. You can also readily find good deals on Apple gift cards. Be careful to get newer gift cards, though. The newer ones can be used on anything Apple and the old ones were separated into products or the App Store.

I got mine at Costco. You can also readily find good deals on Apple gift cards. Be careful to get newer gift cards, though. The newer ones can be used on anything Apple and the old ones were separated into products or the App Store.
Sadly we don’t have a Costco near here. Just Sams

How soon are online Disney GC purchased online through Target using the Red Card available? Is it instantaneous? Will I be provided a code that I can use to transfer to a plastic card?
I’ve had them delivered within a few minutes to a couple of hours. You can enter the code on the Disney gift card site to add it to your plastic card.

I've had them delivered usually within a few hours but the last time (around 2 or 3 years ago) I ordered an ebay gift card from Target and it never came and I had to call Target numerous times and they had to escalate it to the 3rd party that actually send the gift cards and it took almost a week. And I needed the gift card right away and by the time I got it it was too late for the thing I was ordering on ebay. Since then, I personally felt it wasn't worth it ordering gift cards from Target for only 5%.

Again, like the person who posted about the awful experience with happy gift cards and said they wouldn't buy them again, for most people it has to happen to them personally before they will say this is not worth it to me.

I've had them delivered usually within a few hours but the last time (around 2 or 3 years ago) I ordered an ebay gift card from Target and it never came and I had to call Target numerous times and they had to escalate it to the 3rd party that actually send the gift cards and it took almost a week. And I needed the gift card right away and by the time I got it it was too late for the thing I was ordering on ebay. Since then, I personally felt it wasn't worth it ordering gift cards from Target for only 5%.

Again, like the person who posted about the awful experience with happy gift cards and said they wouldn't buy them again, for most people it has to happen to them personally before they will say this is not worth it to me.
I did end up placing an order and the code arrived within the hour. This was my first time ordering online. I feel the transaction is less risky with the physical gift cards but like the fact that I can order $500 cards.

On a related note, what do y'all do with all your empty gift cards? I have a drawer full.

On a related note, what do y'all do with all your empty gift cards? I have a drawer full.

Throw em away, said as I have a pile of empty ones sitting on my desk :rotfl2:

I usually keep a couple empties in case I have to transfer etc as well as bring them with me on a trip in case I need to order from Target and need a way to transfer it.

We were able to trade in our older model apple watch for a decent credit. Maybe look into that? Also Target does deals on Apple GCs randomly so that might be a way to save too.

OMG, he is adorable! Is he all Airedale? Or a mix? I ask because those totally cute white feet are an AKC breed definition “fault” for show dogs. In any case, we need more puppy pictures along with the deals.

Thanks! He's AKC, smallest in the bunch and the last one available, so of course we had to have him. My husband is still working from home, we'll most likely pick up Watson this weekend unless he can get him this Thursday.

Added offers ~ 3/08/21

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 8x Reward Points when buying $75+ Select Gift Cards
Includes: Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops​
Expires 3/27/21. GC Galore

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Expires 3/13/21. GC Galore

Kroger: Save 10% On Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card
Excludes $10 gift card.​
Expires 3/20/21. GC Galore

Kroger Online: Save $5 off Select $30+ eGift cards use promo code SCORE2021 - Disney egift cards are not eligible.
  • Limit of one gift card per customer, and you’re not required to have a Kroger account – you can purchase as a guest! Direct link
  • For those with an account, you'll earn 4x Fuel
    • In comments, Save $5 off $50 use promo code SPRING2021
  • Expires 3/11/21. Hip2Save / GC Galore
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Offer valid in-store only. Limit 1.​
Expires 3/13/21. Read more ways to save at GC Galore

Staples.com: Buy $50 Gap Options Gift Cards For $42.50
Expires 3/13/21 or while supplies last. GC Galore
Stack with Targeted Staples Amex Offer (exp. 5/23/21).​
Amex Business Platinum is offering 5x at office supply stores right now, as are the Chase Ink Cash and Ink Plus cards​

Walgreens: Buy Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card Free
Includes: Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops Or Fandango Gift Card​
Limit 2 per person except in NM.​
Expires 3/13/21. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $10 Back
Offer valid in-store and online at BestBuy.com only.​
Expires 5/08/21. Doctor of Credit

Buffalo Wild Wings Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Of Spend
Expires 4/04/21. GC Galore

Transportation & Traveling with Points
American Airlines Shopping Portal: Spend $100/$300 & Earn 500/1,000 Bonus Miles
Expires 3/16/21. GC Galore

Misc.
Bitmo: Earn 150x (15%) Perk Points On Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Cards

Drop: Spend $5+ Or $10+ With Select Brands & Get 1,000 Points
Expires 3/18/21. GC Galore

MyGiftCardsPlus/Swagbucks: Earn 15% Cashback On Old Navy Gift Cards
Limit $1,000 Per Household. Direct link to offer.​
Note Banana Republic gift cards have Sold Out.​

Newegg: Buy $50 Gap Gift Cards For $40
Expiry date unknown, while supplies last. GC Galore

Arby’s: Buy One Arby’s Sandwich, Get One Free - Check Your Inbox
Today, March 8th only, Arby’s is offering a Buy One Sandwich, Get One Free offer! Note that this offer excludes wraps! Hip2Save

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter