I am crossing to the dark side....anyone know of any deals for Universal gift cards (or other ways to save there)?
I am in central Illinois and do not do credit cards, so I figure I am out of luck, but you guys are so awesome on Disney deals, if there is anything at all out there, I figured the experts here would be the ones to know.
Thanks!

Kroger is listed in central Illinois and some stores do carry them however, I do not have confirmation on Post #7 Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer

So we got our new puppy Watson with the understanding my husband would still be working from home until mid April, well that changed! He's now full time and has left me to care for both pups Sherlock 10 months along with 7 weeks Watson. Not really complaining but trying to potty train him while Sherlock gets involved is futile. On a good note Watson likes to sleep a lot.

I had to put him in this Disney cooler bag in order to pick up our son from school. Snap decision, no judgement please it was the only water proof item I had. :blush:

I am crossing to the dark side....anyone know of any deals for Universal gift cards (or other ways to save there)?
I am in central Illinois and do not do credit cards, so I figure I am out of luck, but you guys are so awesome on Disney deals, if there is anything at all out there, I figured the experts here would be the ones to know.
Thanks!
Universal gift cards aren't as easily found so it's harder to find deals on them. If someone sells 3rd party gift cards it's usually a good bet that they have Disney available. Universal not so much. On the first page of the thread, which is kept up to date by @FoxC63, is a post for known locations selling UGC - https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-61398376

As you can see it's sparse. Lack of options generally limits the availability of discounts. Outside of the stores listed there, I know in the past Giant Eagle grocery stores used to carry them. But they changed their online GC ordering and it's not an option now. I don't live in a GE area so I don't know if in store changed too. (Have family that shops there so I know that's where they previously picked them up in Pittsburgh, Pa area. Until a trip with them I didn't even know UGC existed.)

Might have to do some legwork for chains in your area that carry gift cards. It can be regionally based so a store that doesn't carry them here, might carry it there.

So we got our new puppy Watson with the understanding my husband would still be working from home until mid April, well that changed! He's now full time and has left me to care for both pups Sherlock 10 months along with 7 weeks Watson. Not really complaining but trying to potty train him while Sherlock gets involved is futile. On a good note Watson likes to sleep a lot.
View attachment 563095

I had to put him in this Disney cooler bag in order to pick up our son from school. Snap decision, no judgement please it was the only water proof item I had. :blush:
Lol! No judgment from me. Such a cutie.

Does anyone know of a source for discounted Marriott gift cards? I’m thinking relatively easy sources like Target with a RedCard, Office Depot or Staples with a Chase 5x office supply card, or Lowe’s or Hole Depot with the upcoming 5x at hole
Improvement stores. Any ideas?
Either your l and m keys are mixed up or I'm missing out on an inside joke. Hole Depot? Hole improvement Stores?

Don't know about anyone else but very time I go there it seems like I am throwing $100 or more into a hole :rotfl2:

Would you do debit cards? That opens up options like the Target Red debit card, Cash App debit card, and Venmo debit card.

Yes, I do debit cards. I already have the Target Red debit card, but have never found Universal gift cards there.

Added Offers ~ 3/18/21

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 5x Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Lowe’s, Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards​
Limit Unknown. Offer valid March 19-25, 2021. GC Galore

Giant Eagle:
  • Earn 2x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, & Cabela’s
    • Expires 3/24/21. GC Galore
  • Buy $50 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards For $45
Giant Eagle In Store & Online: Earn 3x Fuelperks For Every Spent on Select Gift Cards
$100 Lowe's Gift Cards - Expires 3/24/21
$50 Happy Gift Cards, includes Wounded Warriors & Feeding America - Expires 4/04/21

Redner’s Markets: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 100,000 Points
Includes: Apple, Chipotle, Domino’s, DoorDash, Fanatics, Hulu, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, Netflix, Nordstrom, Subway & Ulta Beauty​
Gift card purchase(s) must be made in a single transaction and excludes any activation fee.​
Offer valid March 22 to April 4, 2021. GC Galore

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
AT&T Chase Offers: $35 Back for Spending $35 - Targeted
  • Get $100 or $75 or $50 or $35 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $17.5 each by 5/20/2021.
  • Must save offer by 4/5/2021. Doctor of Credit
MISC.
Newegg:
GrubHub/Seamless Promo Codes: $12 Off $15 For Students via UNiDAYS
Works for pick up orders and existing customers. GHCAMPM21 might also work for existing users. Doctor of Credit
Southwest Allowing Customers To Change All Flights For Free (Including Cost Difference Between Flights) Doctor of Credit

Anyone know if 'at home' stores have a gift card mall? Found some %15 off offers through my cards.

MISC. Offers 3/19/21

Drop: Spend $5+ Or $10+ With Select Brands & Get 1,000 Points (Worth $1)
Starbucks, Target & More. Expires 4/01/21. GC Galore

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $100 Uber Eats Gift Cards For $90

Limit 1.
Possible stacking opportunities are mentioned on GC Galore

Raise: Save 3% On Travel Gift Cards With Promo Code TRAVEL
Expires today, 3/19/21. GC Galore

Stop&Shop: $25 Off First Delivery or Pickup Order of $75+
Valid for first-time residential customers in select Stop and Shop zip codes only. Promotion expires on 3/31/2021 and your coupon will expire on 4/30/2021.​
You can learn more at Danny Deal Guru

Yesterday DH received a call from DS's high school - Your son is in quarantine due to Covid like symptoms, you need to pick him up and he's required to get the PCR test.

While I picked up DS, DH made the appointment. I got to DS at 1:05 then drove him to the hospital for a 1:30 appt. We checked in and had to sit in our car until they called us in at 2:20. The staff allowed me to get tested as I had the same symptoms but I was leaning more toward sinus issues, which is typical this time of year for us. The test was easy and we'd know in 24hrs.

Results just came back and we're....
563617 563619

I went back a few pages but didn't see - Chase is offering a 10% cash back offer for some of their cards for Best Buy purchases, and BB has Disney (among other) third-party GCs. Anyone use this successfully?

EDIT: Apologies, just found it in this thread from 3/05. And we know that the GCs aren't coded differently at BB?

I went back a few pages but didn't see - Chase is offering a 10% cash back offer for some of their cards for Best Buy purchases, and BB has Disney (among other) third-party GCs. Anyone use this successfully?

EDIT: Apologies, just found it in this thread from 3/05. And we know that the GCs aren't coded differently at BB?

Just saying,
There is no need to go back through pages to find deals, they're located on the main pages of this thread. The Chase offer you're referring to is on Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers . Yes, you should be able to buy Disney GC's at BB. :thumbsup2

Reminder to always read the fine print - just noticed that his week's ShopRite ad, that ends today, had a $15 off next shopping order with $100 GC purchase.

Ran over there this morning and no print out on the receipt, double checked the ad and it was only on the 16th and 17th. Other than black Friday, I never noticed such a short window for their offers.

On Amazon, can you use an Amazon GC balance to buy a third party GC? I tried it (all the way through actually clicking to finalize the purchase), and it looked like you could. Just wanted to double check before pulling the trigger.

On Amazon, can you use an Amazon GC balance to buy a third party GC? I tried it (all the way through actually clicking to finalize the purchase), and it looked like you could. Just wanted to double check before pulling the trigger.
Yes just not amazon (and visa) gift cards I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter