I just got an email from Discover offering 10% cash back (on up to $100 purchases) when I link the card to Samsung Pay and use it either online or at the register. The fine print says that gift cards aren't included. I wonder how Discover would be able to tell that it was a GC purchase?

Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club NEW Membership Offer!
Groupon:
Get a BJ’s 12-Month Inner Circle Membership for $20 & Get $55 in Coupons
Direct link to offer
  • Promotional value expires May 5, 2021. Amount paid never expires.
  • Limit 1 per visit.
  • Valid for new Members only?
  • Valid to use online or in-Club upon enrollment.
  • Voucher will be redeemed, and 12-Month Membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher.
  • Expiry date unknown. Doctor of Credit

Guess who renewed his membership 2 days beforr this offer? Son of a........Gun. Well at least I didn't pay full price, I got it $40 for a year and a $20 coupon.

ETA: Looking at the $55 in coupons it's not stuff I would normally purchase so in the end i got it for the same amount figuring $40 minus the $20 coupon that I can use on my next visit for anything.

Has anyone used the Venmo QR/PayPal QR $10 back offer at CVS? Terms say nothing about GCs, so I assume they qualify?

:scared: Yikes!

I'm sure some have already read this,
Cardpool Hacked Before Closure, $38m Gift Cards + 330k Credit/Debit Cards Stolen GC Galore
I'm going to cry. We had nearly $1000 and it's all gone.

ETA - turns out it's not gone, we just didn't remember which gift cards we put all the money on! That was a harrowing hour or so while we kept checking balances. I'm so sorry for all this who really did lose their money though.

Last edited:

ETA - turns out it's not gone, we just didn't remember which gift cards we put all the money on! That was a harrowing hour or so while we kept checking balances. I'm so sorry for all this who really did lose their money though.

Thank goodness! The breach took place at some point between February 4 and August 4, 2019, the hacker thankfully didn’t obtain CC - CVV codes which will make it much harder for them to be used. It's recommended to keep on an eye your CC.

Added Offers ~ 4/12/21

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (all 3rd Party GC)
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 4/17/21. GC Galore

Discount District
Dollar General: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Uber, DoorDash, Wendy’s & Applebee’s​

Meijer:
  • Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Gift Cards
    • Limit 10. Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All, Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
    • Expires 4/17/21. GC Galore
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Limit 1 per customer. In-store only.​

Price Chopper NY/PA: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Expires 4/24/21. GC Galore

Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card Free
Includes: Fandango, FandangoNOW & Fanatics​
Limit 2 per person, except in NM.​

Transportation & Traveling with Points
American Airlines: AAdvantage Anniversary Celebration
Play Daily and Win Instant Prizes, Free AA Miles & More.​
Offer valid everyday from April 5th through May 3, 2021​
To learn more go to DOC

United/American Airlines Shopping Portals:
Earn 500 bonus miles when spending the following on airline shopping portals:
MISC.
Bitmo: Earn Perk Points At Kroger, Ralphs & Publix When Paying With A Linked Card
To learn more go to GC Galore

Newegg: Buy $25 Domino’s Gift Card & Get $5 Domino’s Gift Card Free
Expires today, 4/12/21. GC Galore

Krispy Kreme: Free Coffee and Doughnut for Everyone on Mondays - DDG

Just an update to the pictures of gift cards sold at Lowe's that I posted in post # 3112 and post # 3113
I stopped at a different Lowe's and they also had the gift card pictured below:

All the other Visa and Mastercard gift cards had a limit of $200 but this one you can put on up to $500. This is great for those using the Amex offers (10% back at Lowe's and $25 back on purchases of $500 or more) or those using this quarter's Chase Freedom 5X at Home Improvement Stores as you can now buy one $500 gift card and only pay $5.95 in fees as opposed to buying 2 $200 and 1 $100 card and paying $19.85 in fees.

Just an update to the pictures of gift cards sold at Lowe's that I posted in post # 3112 and post # 3113
I stopped at a different Lowe's and they also had the gift card pictured below:

View attachment 568086

All the other Visa and Mastercard gift cards had a limit of $200 but this one you can put on up to $500. This is great for those using the Amex offers (10% back at Lowe's and $25 back on purchases of $500 or more) or those using this quarter's Chase Freedom 5X at Home Improvement Stores as you can now buy one $500 gift card and only pay $5.95 in fees as opposed to buying 2 $200 and 1 $100 card and paying $19.85 in fees.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check my Lowe's for these variable cards. I have a CF and CFF so I could double up this quarter and use the cards for our normal bills. I'll also look at it to meet my MSR on my BoA business card. Do you add something else to the purchase or just get the card? I haven't seen issues with Chase on buying gift cards at 5% locations. I just want to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check my Lowe's for these variable cards. I have a CF and CFF so I could double up this quarter and use the cards for our normal bills. I'll also look at it to meet my MSR on my BoA business card. Do you add something else to the purchase or just get the card? I haven't seen issues with Chase on buying gift cards at 5% locations. I just want to be on the safe side.

I did not add anything to the purchase - just bought the gift card. I bought it using the Amex offers but I also try not to do more than one purchase per month so it doesn't raise flags with them. Also, just note that the $500 gift card requires a manager override and only the manager has the key to override at Lowe's. So you might have to wait 10 minutes until they get the manger from wherever they are.

Added Offers ~ 4/13/21

Kroger MyMagazine Coupon:
Save $3 on Variable Load Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
Check your mail. Expires 5/30/21.​

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Disney+ Chase Offer: Earn 20% back on your Disney+ subscription when you spend $7.99 or more, with a $16.00 back maximum. Targeted.
Valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant​
Offer expires 5/8/21. DDG

Transportation & Traveling with Points
Hawaiian Airlines DP:
  • Ends Mileage Expiration
  • 1 Million HawaiianMiles Giveaway Sweepstakes
    • In celebration, Hawai’i’s hometown carrier is also inviting travelers to participate in an “Endless Hawai’i” sweepstakesfor a chance to win 1 million HawaiianMiles – the equivalent of 16 roundtrip flights between the U.S. mainland and Hawai’i.
    • No purchase necessary to enter the Hawaiian Airlines “Endless Hawai’i” Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Open to HawaiianMiles members who are legal residents of the 50 U.S., DC & its territories, 18 years of age or older or age of majority as of date of entry. Starts 9:00 AM HST on 4/12/21 and ends 11:59 PM HST on 4/25/21. For complete rules and eligibility, visit HawaiianAirlines.com/OfficialRules. :thumbsup2 DDG
MISC. CC Offers
Best Buy Credit Card:
Spend $250+ At Best Buy & Get $25 Credit Targeted
Expires 4/17/21. DOC

MISC.
Swagbucks: 10% Gift Card Redemption Discount Home Depot.
Limit 2 redemptions per day. Direct Link to offer
Expiry date unknown. DOC

Added Offers ~ 4/14/21

Discount District
Groupon/LivingSocial: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $44
Limit 1 per brand per retailer.
Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Home, Hobby & Happy Gift Cards
Expires 4/27/21. GCG

Kroger:
Kroger Online:
Staples Advantage Members: Save 25% in Visa Gift Card Fees
  • Buy $200 Personalized Visa Gift Cards With $2.95 Purchase Fee & Free Trackable Shipping
  • Business registration required; please be prepared to provide a Federal tax ID number during the registration process.
  • Limit 100. Direct link to offer.
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG
Warehouses
Sam’s Club: Join For $45 & Get $45 (Money Maker After Stacking)
New Link
Stack this with the following deals:
Kenneth Cole Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $20 Back
Offer valid online at kennethcole.com.​
Expires 8/19/21. GCG

MISC.
Best Buy:
Save 20% On Gap Options & Old Navy Gift Cards
Personal accounts – limit 1 per denomination.​
Business accounts – limit 3 per denomination.​
Direct link to offer . Expires today, 4/14/21. GCG

Southwest:

• Devalues Points: Now Worth A Base Rate Of 1.2¢ (Down From 1.28¢) DOC
  • Allowing Customers To Change All Flights For Free: Including Cost Difference Between Flights DOC

DH & I received our 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday at noon, :laughing: no doughnuts though.
My arm started feeling tense around 5pm so I used a round ice pack (as seen below) until it melted, which I highly recommend. Even a frozen bag of peas will help.
Today it doesn't hurt as much, just a slight knuckle punch but nothing more.

DH made blueberry pancakes for the pups, S for Sherlock and W for Watson and each got a dollop of Greek yogurt.

That's it for me, I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the warm-er weather! :sunny:

Added Offers ~ 4/15/21

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Macy’s & Domino’s Gift Cards
Stop & Shop only – Limit one gift card rewards offer per household.​
Offer valid April 16-22, 2021. GCG

Kroger:
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards- Targeted
    • Selections vary so check your account. They may include Arby’s, Chipotle, Starbucks, Darden, Domino’s, Gap, Wendy’s, Happy, Panera, Subway, Cabela, Bass Pro, and Sephora.
    • Expires 4/20/21. GCG
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points When you make ONE (1) purchase using Kroger Pay in April.
    • Expires 4/30/21.
    • Of all the offers this is the only one I received.

Walgreens: Free 8×10 Photo Print With Promo Code APRIL8X10
Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown. DOC

I may have missed it in the thread but I'm seeing a 20% off Disney Plus (max of $16 = 1 year subscription) on my Disney Chase Visa Card until May 8, 2021.
It's not a big deal, but it probably wasn't mentioned because it isn't really a gift card deal.

Added Offers ~ 4/16/21

Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $200/$500 & Get $10/1,000 Membership Rewards
There are various versions of a targeted Amex Offer on business cards :
Spend $200 & get $10 back​
Spend $200 & get 1,000 Membership Rewards​
Spend $500 & get $10 back​
Spend $500 & get 1,000 Membership Rewards​
Limit 3. Expires 7/15/21. GCG

Origins Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back
Expires 5/31/21. GCG

Ray-Ban Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
Limit 2. Expires 8/31/21. GCG

MISC.
eGifter: Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90 With Promo Code LOWES421
Limit 5 per customer. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 4/30/21 or while supplies last. GCG

Raise: Save 4% Sitewide With Promo Code TAX4
Limit unknown. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GCG

Sort of a gift card question. I want to buy an apple watch and I know there should be sales for mothers day. I have like $70 on RMN, 130 on TCB and around $150 worth of chase rewards I can cash out for gift cards to pay for it. I am trying to figure out where I think the best deal would be taking into account the gc I would be able to get. Any ideas from the gift card gurus?

I may have missed it in the thread but I'm seeing a 20% off Disney Plus (max of $16 = 1 year subscription) on my Disney Chase Visa Card until May 8, 2021.
@Missyson, @MrsPrice & @anricat

Yes, I did post it on Added Offers ~ 4/13/21 Post #3250
It's also listed on Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Disney+ Chase Offer: Earn 20% back on your Disney+ subscription when you spend $7.99 or more, with a $16.00 back maximum. Targeted.
Valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant​
Offer expires 5/8/21. DDG

No worries but a simple reminder, the main pages are kept up to date. Might want to head there first and take a look see. AND, I really, REALLY appreciate any feedback to offers you're all interested in.

Last edited:
Sort of a gift card question. I want to buy an apple watch and I know there should be sales for mothers day. I have like $70 on RMN, 130 on TCB and around $150 worth of chase rewards I can cash out for gift cards to pay for it. I am trying to figure out where I think the best deal would be taking into account the gc I would be able to get. Any ideas from the gift card gurus?
Not sure if it's just bad timing looking for Apple Gift Cards.
Here's a list of offers that were available from one of my favorite sites: GCG
Though that's not going to help you now but you can sign up to be alerted to new offers.

Personally, I would cash out and deposit the funds in my checking account, that way I know it's there in case a great deal comes along. If the funds are here and there it might take a day or two to process by then the offer could be sold out.

I would also check what offers are on my credit cards. American Express has a few with Best Buy. You could buy Apple Gift cards, plus you'll earn reward certificates, having both will help to buy the Apple watch. Best Buy also price matches.

I would also create an account at SlickDeals and set an alert for Apple Gift Cards and Apple Watch via your cell. It's a great site to finding the lowest prices.

Hope this helps. If anyone has anything to add or correct, the pages are yours! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter