Wanting to stock up on some DGC for trips later this year. I have Discover card and know that Sams club has discounted DGC - this quarter there is 5% cash back with discover so I am planning to max out the $1500 there. But I also have Amex Blue Preferred with 6% cash back at grocery stores. I was thinking of buying some there either with my Amex or with my CSP and using PYB. I posted on the credit card thread too because I wasn’t sure if I could get caught in a gap beteeen that promotion for the PYB ending in April and when ever it starts up again.

Wanting to stock up on some DGC for trips later this year. I have Discover card and know that Sams club has discounted DGC - this quarter there is 5% cash back with discover so I am planning to max out the $1500 there. But I also have Amex Blue Preferred with 6% cash back at grocery stores. I was thinking of buying some there either with my Amex or with my CSP and using PYB. I posted on the credit card thread too because I wasn’t sure if I could get caught in a gap beteeen that promotion for the PYB ending in April and when ever it starts up again.
I have been using CSP with PYB to stock up for a trip. Seeing the 4/30 "redeem by" date makes me worry that it won't get extended. But this indicates that it will continue - https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-extends-pay-yourself-back-until-september-30-2021/

I plan to get some more this weekend to redeem by 4/30 just in case there is a gap.

I have been using CSP with PYB to stock up for a trip. Seeing the 4/30 "redeem by" date makes me worry that it won't get extended. But this indicates that it will continue - https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-extends-pay-yourself-back-until-september-30-2021/

I plan to get some more this weekend to redeem by 4/30 just in case there is a gap.

I think there is no question it will get extended - it has already been reported everywhere including on CNN and was never refuted by Chase so there would be a huge backlash (and probably lawsuit) if they didn't extend it. However, what might happen is that the countdown will start fresh on May 1 - meaning you will only be able to pay yourself back for purchases made after May 1 once May starts.

Check your Amex cards for a new offer on Happy gift cards...get $15 back on the purchase of a $100 happy gift card by 7/26/21. Happy gift cards (Happy Her, Happy Lady, Happy Bride, Happy Student, and Happy Moments) can be used to purchase Disney or Amazon or other gift cards at Bed Bath & Beyond. The ones that offer Lowe's can NOT be used to buy gift cards as those require online redemption.

(If you purchase Amazon gift cards, you can then use that to purchase any gift card that Amazon sells except for Visa, Mastercard, or Amazon gift cards.)

As a data point, I last purchased Amazon gift cards at BB&B on 4/2/21 with a happy gift card without any issues.

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 4/26/21

Note:
There are a few more deals I need to add however Watson has a vet appt.
"I'll be back." :cool:

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 5/08/21. GCG

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 5/09/21. GCG

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 8x Points On Happy Gift Cards
Crocs: Buy $50 eGift Card & Get $10 Gift Card Free
Expires 5/09/21. GCG

CVS: Buy $50 Domino’s Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 5/01/21. GCG

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Limit Unknown. Expires 5/01/21. GCG

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On 3rd Party Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Amazon, Gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, CBS All Access, Spotify, HBO NOW, Hulu, Steam, Phone cards, Prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.​
Expires 5/08/21. GCG

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard and Visa cards, and general purpose reloadable cards.​
Expires 5/09/21. GCG

Rite Aid: Buy $50 Wayfair Or Express Gift Cards & Earn $8 BonusCash
Limit 2.​
Expires 5/01/21. GCG

Speedway DP: Update
Speedway Now Selling Variable Load Vanilla Visa Gift Cards - YMMV
Posted on April 24, 2021 by GCG
I'm not sure if this is at all locations so for now I'm calling it YMMV.​

MISC.
Newegg: Buy $25 Domino’s Gift Card & Get $5 Domino’s Gift Card Free
Expires today, 4/26/21. GCG

Cash App: Earn 5% Cashback On Sam’s Club Orders Online - Targeted
Minimum purchase of $1.50.​
Maximum discount of $20.​
Expires 4/30/21. To learn more go to GCG

What is the discount on Disney GC at Sam's Club? I have Discover and would get 5% cash back, but I'm not a SC member so I would have to add $45 to the price.

What is the discount on Disney GC at Sam's Club? I have Discover and would get 5% cash back, but I'm not a SC member so I would have to add $45 to the price.

Some are 4% and others are around 3% it depends on the value. I don't know if they still offer it but you might be able to get a BJ's online membership for $10 and get 4% off.

Check the opening posts of this thread. There’s an offer to get a $45 Sams gift card when you buy a $45 membership. The gift card can’t be used on disney GCs though.

Added Offers ~ 4/26/21 Continued

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Hulu Gift Card & Get $15 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. Offer posted on 4/26/21 by GCG

Target: Buy $75 Select Happy Gift Cards & Get $10 Target Gift Card Free
Redemption limit one gift card per guest per brand.​
Expires 5/08/21. GCG
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Happy Cards Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $15 Back
Expires 7/26/21. Post #3284 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight & GC Galore

Hyatt Chase Offer: Get 10-15% Back On $100-$250 Of Spend Targeted
Limit $37 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Expires 5/21/21. GCG

Added Offers ~ 4/26/21 Continued

Discount District
Kroger:
MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 20% Cashback On Express Gift Cards
Not On Swagbucks Version, This offer only seems to be available on MyGiftCardsPlus accounts not set up to earn Swagbucks right now (here’s how to switch versions).
Limit $500 per household. Expiry date unknown. GCG

Home Depot Rebate: Get 11% Back When You Shop In-Store by May 1st
Home Depot is offering once again 11% off ANY in-store purchase. The rebate comes in the form of a Home Depot gift card and can be a great deal for those who make large purchases at eligible stores. You can submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch within thirty days of purchase. This Home Depot 11% rebate is available at select locations from 03/28/2021 – 05/01/2021.

The Exclusion List is long! DDG

Added Offers ~ 4/27/21

Discount District
Kirkland’s: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
Bonus Card Valid 5/10/21-7/31/21.​
Limit Unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 5/10/21. GCG

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $100 Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards & Earn $25 Rewards
Valid in store only.
  • Must present Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards Member # to cashier in store at time of purchase.
  • No rain checks.
  • Offer valid on Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards.
  • Excludes One4All & Choice gift cards.
  • Limit $25 in rewards per member.
  • Must meet $100 minimum spend in any combinations of Happy & Giving Good cards.
  • Expires 5/8/21 or while supplies last.
  • Pay with a card that earns more at office supply stores, as well as by linking your card to Dosh to earn an extra 2% back (albeit with a $10 limit per day). GCG
QVC: Buy $75 Gift Card & Get $15 Bonus Card Free
Bonus Card Expires 8/31/21. Direct link to offer.​
Limit unknown.​
Expires 5/09/21. GCG

Stater Bros: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
Includes: Gap Options, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Happy, Michaels, Spafinder, Barnes & Noble and Ulta Beauty.​
Limit one coupon per transaction per day.​
Offer valid for all Happy gift cards on the rack in your store.​
Offer valid April 28 to May 11, 2021. GCG

Warehouses
BJ’s Wholesale Club:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon: Spend $50/$100 & Get $10 Off When Using 1 Discover Point
Limited time Targeted offer.​
Expires 6/30/2021 or while supplies last. To learn more go to GCG

Transportation & Traveling with Points
570803 Iberia: Save 25% On Gift Cards
  • Gift Cards are valid for one year from the moment of purchase.
  • You can use them one or more times (until the amount is exhausted) in the purchase of any flight offered on iberia.com operated by Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum.
  • Offer expires 5/02/21. To learn more go to GCG
MISC.
Bitmo: Earn 150x Perk Points (15%) On GameStop Gift Cards
Limit $200 Per 24 Hours. Direct link to offer
Expiry date unknown. GCG

CardCash: Save 5% On Select Gift Cards With Promo Code FITMOM21
Includes: Nike, Adidas, Lululemon & Reebok
Maximum $3,000 per customer. Direct link to offer
Expires 4/28/21. GCG

Gyft: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card & Get $10 Panera Bread Gift Card Free With Promo Code NURSEDAY
Limit 3 per household. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 5/09/21. GCG
Gyft accepts payment by PayPal, so this could be a good use of the $30 PayPal credits on personal Amex Platinum cards.​

Newegg: Buy $100 Xbox Gift Cards For $90 With Promo Code 93XQV72
Expires today, 4/27/21. GCG

Also added to Discount District is this offer:

Fairmont Hotels: Buy a Fairmont Gift Card & get a 20% bonus eGift card.
Offer valid May 5, 2021 from 2-5pm ET.
Maximum spend of $5,000 USD or CAD per brand-specific purchase.​
One bonus e-gift card per purchase, per customer credit card.​
Direct link to offer. To learn more go to GCG

I'm calling it out due to the nature of this sale, it's only being held for one day from 2-5pm ET. For those interested, mark your calendars for May 5th!

What has NOT be added is Wayfair Way Day 2021
Wayfair is holding its Way Day event from April 28-29, 2021 this year.
GC Galore has a list of where you can buy discounted gift cards to save even more. GC Galore direct link

• Wayfair said the sale “will feature unbeatable rolling flash deals throughout the 48-hour period, in addition to offering up to 80% off on our most popular products.”
  • Wayfair said the sale offers “our lowest prices on hundreds of thousands of items.”
  • And, everything ships for free. Pennlive
  • Google search for featured products Link
  • cashback monitor - Fluz

Last edited:
It's Tuesday! :cheer2:

T-Mobile Tuesdays 4/27/21: Free Popeyes Shrimp Dinner with $5 Purchase, $25 Off at Bouqs, Gas Savings and More DDG

Just got notification from Dosh that Sam's club "scan and go" is offering 5% cash back. Does anyone know if it would work on gift cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter