@Limes96 has been 100% on Kroger gc deals. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

You buy Universal gc at Kroger? You have my attention!
Which location please: state & city. I sure wish ours in and around Macomb Michigan had them in-store.

Amex Business Platinum: 4x bonus Membership Rewards in the following categories: Gas stations, Office supply stores, Shipping, Wireless & Advertising.
Expires 6/30/21. GC Galore

American Express Platinum: 100,000 Points + 10x Grocery/Gas For 6 Months
Doctor of Credit

You know the saying, read, read & read!!!
They stopped sending me the print ad for Kroger in the mail a couple months ago so I haven’t been able to report gc deals in advance. They have a deal going right now but it doesn’t include Disney. January seems to be one of those months when they usually have a deal but only on a narrow range of categories.

We have Universal gift cards at Kroger in Central Virgina.

I have this posted on the main page:
Universal Orlando Gift Cards & Landry's Select Club Offer
available at Kroger in Portmouth VA. Add Richmond VA as well Thanks :thumbsup2 @pillow

Man, our Kroger's stink! This is why I was buying Visa & MC gc's - to buy Universal at Giant Eagle which no longer sells them online thanks to Blackhawk Network

Try again later? Na dog, I don't think so! Discouraging! :rolleyes: I'm thinking of very naughty words!

Added Offers & Updates ~ 1/15/20

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
Earn 8x Points On Happy & Giving Good Gift Cards
Offer valid January 15-21, 2021. GC Galore
Pay with a card that earns more at grocery stores to make it even better. That includes many co-branded Chase cards, the Discover It and ABOC Platinum Rewards card and more.​

Warehouses
BJ's Offers: Back in Stock for those interested.
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Hyatt AmEx Offers: Spend $300 & Get $60 Statement Credit - Targeted
Expires 3/15/21. Doctor of Credit

Peacock Streaming AmEx Offers: Spend $4.99 & Get $4.99 Statement Credit (3 Months Free Premium)
Expires 3/31/21. Doctor of Credit

Hyatt Chase Offer: Get 10-15% Back On $100-$250 Of Spend
Offer valid one time only. Expires 1/29/21. GC Galore

Winn-Dixie Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $70 Of Spend - Targeted
  • Maximum $7 back. Offer valid one time only.
  • Expires 2/12/21. GC Galore
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Current Cash App Boosts: Grocery Stores, USPS, Starbucks & More
GC Galore

Samsung Pay Gift Card Deals: 20% Off Gap Options

• Limit 2 gift cards per day or no more than $150 in total gift card value per day, whichever comes first.
  • Limit $500 worth of gift card purchases during the promotion period.
  • Direct link to offer. Expires 1/28/21. GC Galore

Southwest Extends Companion Passes and more by Doctor of Credit

Drop App - Does anyone here use this?

The Drop app: An honest review by Million Miles Secrets, Sarah Hosteler (1/04/21)

The savings here can be big, but I'm too uncomfortable with the information they require in order for you to use their app.

"When you download the Drop app to your phone, you’ll be prompted to link your credit or debit accounts to the app. This means you’ll have to provide logins and passwords for your accounts, which some folks aren’t comfortable with."

"Some folks choose to only link accounts that are connected to credit cards, not savings or checking accounts, to avoid the possibility of having their money tampered with."

Even when going this route, you still need to give them your Username and Password.

Again, does anyone use this app? If so, how do you like it? :cat:

It is likely targeted, but I'm a BJ's member and received an email this afternoon with a coupon for $10 off a $50+ purchase. In the past, I've used similar coupons on gift card purchases (like DGC or Amtrak).
Valid in-club or online 1/14/21 - 1/31/21. Excludes gasoline, tobacco, alcohol and vacations.

I placed an order at Sam’s earlier today for an order that was all gift cards (Disney and DoorDash) - the cash back just showed up in Rakuten! I know people have said they haven’t had luck with Rakuten lately - does the cash back show up and later disappear? Or never show up at all? It’s only 1.5% right now, but it was a pretty big order so I’ll be excited if the cash back sticks.

It is likely targeted, but I'm a BJ's member and received an email this afternoon with a coupon for $10 off a $50+ purchase. In the past, I've used similar coupons on gift card purchases (like DGC or Amtrak).
Valid in-club or online 1/14/21 - 1/31/21. Excludes gasoline, tobacco, alcohol and vacations.
I received that email too, but my membership has expired! That would be nice if it worked on GCs. It might persuade me to renew.

Drop App - Does anyone here use this?

The Drop app: An honest review by Million Miles Secrets, Sarah Hosteler (1/04/21)

The savings here can be big, but I'm too uncomfortable with the information they require in order for you to use their app.

"When you download the Drop app to your phone, you’ll be prompted to link your credit or debit accounts to the app. This means you’ll have to provide logins and passwords for your accounts, which some folks aren’t comfortable with."

"Some folks choose to only link accounts that are connected to credit cards, not savings or checking accounts, to avoid the possibility of having their money tampered with."

Even when going this route, you still need to give them your Username and Password.

View attachment 550328

Again, does anyone use this app? If so, how do you like it? :cat:

The app nerfed itself about a year ago. The points it have went from 1% back at 5 stores to 1/10%. It is basically now a shopping portal app that does not really track. It also went from being able to cash out at $5 to $50. Would not recommend at all.

Home Depot: $5 Off $50 Coupon
  • Expires 2/1/21.
  • Stacks with the Platinum credit. Cash app also has 15% back.
  • Via Comment: These are available all the time. You sign up with your email & phone and they’ll send you a coupon $5 off $50. They don’t state it, but the coupon is also good for $10 off $100. There are different versions of the promotion. If you sign up with the link that only requires your email, the coupon is good online only. If you sign up with your phone, the coupon is good online or in store.
  • You can read more at Doctor of Credit

I think this might be a silly question but I am realizing that I am not 100% sure of the answer...

The Chase Freedom 5% back works from Sam's Club online as well as in store, correct?

I think this might be a silly question but I am realizing that I am not 100% sure of the answer...

The Chase Freedom 5% back works from Sam's Club online as well as in store, correct?
Yes it does. Also, I recently (last week) was able to get cash back to track on Rakuten on an all-gift card order from Sam’s. They may ultimately take it back, but worth a shot!

Yes it does. Also, I recently (last week) was able to get cash back to track on Rakuten on an all-gift card order from Sam’s. They may ultimately take it back, but worth a shot!

Great! I was 99% sure but wanted to double check. I will definitely try going through a portal as well. Thank you!

Added Offers ~ 1/20/21

The focus is on Kroger's offers, when I logged into my account I did not have the Visa/MC nor the Staples offer. I was able to add Visa/MC using the link provided but not for Staples YMMV.

Discount District
Kroger:
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Digital Content & Subscription Gaming Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 Visa Or Mastercard Gift Card & Save $4 YMMV
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points. Valid on in-store purchases only.
    • Limit one coupon per customer. Direct link to digital coupon.
    • Excludes Visa & Mastercard $25, $100, Variable Load and Multipack cards.
    • Expires 1/26/21. GC Galore

• Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points When you spend $50 or more YMMV
    • Redeem the coupon once from January 20-26 only.
    • Excludes: Alcohol, tobacco products, fuel and items purchased at the fuel kiosk, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees. Limit ONE coupon per customer for this offer.
    • Expires: 1/26/21.

• Buy Staples Gift Card & Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points YMMV
  • Earn 3x Fuel Points during Winter Fuel Event
    • Shop each Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1/22 - 2/14.
    • Limit of one coupon per household. Direct link
    • Excludes: Alcohol, tobacco products, fuel, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees.
    • Expires 2/14/21. Thanks :thumbsup2 @Cruising Engineer
Kroger Online:
  • Save $10 off a $50 DSW eGift Card

Added Offers ~ 1/20/21 Continued

Discount District
H-E-B: Buy 2 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Includes: Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Chili’s, Olive Garden and Panera Bread.​
Expires 1/26/21. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon For Every $50 Spent On Restaurant Gift Cards
Offer valid January 21-27, 2021. GC Galore
MISC.
Google Pay: Earn 20% Cashback At Burger King
Expires 1/31/21. GC Galore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter