I feel terrible not to have noticed the date had changed at DGC.com. In my defense which I know isn't necessary, DS started school yesterday, full day and no one has been vaccinated. Friends here and at home have said there's been a few issues to no issues at their middle schools but DS is in HS and it's different. There is no one way traffic nor are the halls being monitored. It's hard trying to keep focused.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment and post images.

More Targeted - Check your offers!
FAQ About Those New AmEx Offers Released Today Doctor of Credit

BestBuy.com Amex Offer: Spend $50 & Get $50 Back
Targeted - Personal Platinum cardholders​
Limit 2. Expires 6/30/21.​

HomeDepot.com Amex Offer: Spend $50+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
Targeted - Personal Platinum cardholders​
Limit $100 Back. Expires 6/30/2021.​
Both BB & HD sell Disney gift cards.
Worth noting: the Best Buy offer only excludes e-gift cards, so physical gift cards should be fine for that one.
Fair Warning: There are now multiple datapoints (1,2) that if you make a $100 purchase this will trigger both $50 credits. I suspect this will probably change and I’d still be making two purchases to trigger both as American Express has a history of retroactively fixing these things.

Added Offers ~ 1/25/21

Discount District
Belk: Buy $100 Belk eGift Cards For $80
Expiry date unknown.
You can pay by PayPal, so this could be a good way to use Amex Platinum $30 PayPal benefits. GC Galore

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points on Gift Cards: Thursday thru Sunday Only.
  • All 3rd Party Gift Cards - Direct link
  • Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards - Direct link
    • Offer valid January 28-31, 2021.
Meijer: Buy $50 Happy Gift Card & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
Limit 1. Offer is pre-loaded to your mPerks account just be sure to enter your # during check out.​
$10 does have an expiration date, typically 2 weeks?​
Expires 1/30/21. GC Galore

Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash:
    • Ace Hardware
    • Brinker/Chili’s
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash:
    • Netflix
    • DoorDash
  • Limit 2 per gift card pairing. Expires 1/30/21. GC Galore
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Includes: Arby’s, Chipotle, Panera & Wendy’s​
Limit one per customer.​
ShopRite Stores In Maryland - Expires 1/28/21.
ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland - Expires 1/30/21 GC Galore

Last edited:
Additional Offers ~ 1/25/21

Discount District
Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points on Digital Content & Subscription Gaming Gift Cards also on the following Select Gift Cards:
Staples.com: Buy $100 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Expires 1/30/21 or while supplies last. GC Galore

Warehouses
Sam's Club: Save 20% On California Pizza Kitchen Gift Cards & 25% On Cold Stone Creamery Gift Cards
Amazon & Credit Card Offers - Scroll down to MISC. CC Offers.
Abound Credit Union Visa Offers 5% Cash Back On Restaurants During Q1 2021

• No limits mentioned
  • 5% off all restaurant purchases including DoorDash and GrubHub
  • Limited time offer January 1 – March 31 2021 Doctor of Credit
MISC.
Discover Offering Some Cardholders 0% APR For 12-14 Months When Asked Doctor of Credit

Spirit New Frequent Flyer Loyalty Program ‘Free Spirit’ Now Live
The new program will officially launch on January 21, 2021 but you can join now and start earning points and status. Doctor of Credit

A while ago I purchased $200 in Belk gift cards at a sweet discount plus whatever my CC earned. I wanted to buy Cuisinart Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven Model TOB200N $199 but waited until the price dropped and it did.

I posted here how I received it. Same photo.

I contacted Belk via email, attached images and within 2 days I had a new toaster oven. This time it arrived in a shipping box along with a free return label. Easy enough but I was worried about my cash back from RMN, it was 8% at the time earning $15 bucks. I think the exchange was handled internally because RMN did payout. :thumbsup2

This item is discontinued and a crazy price on Amazon

Thanks for this! I was able to purchase 2. I went through the JB shopping portal, but I'm not counting on it paying out.
Edit: Just got an email that Dosh tracked. That's icing on the cake.

Excellent DP! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup2

Thanks for this! I was able to purchase 2. I went through the JB shopping portal, but I'm not counting on it paying out.
Edit: Just got an email that Dosh tracked. That's icing on the cake.

THANKS for the Dosh tip! I went through Rakuten, and my cash back tracked on Dosh also!

Added Offers ~ 1/26/21

Warehouses
Sam's Offers: Save on Select Gift Cards
MISC.
Amazon: Get $10/$30 Off $100/$150 on Amazon when Using 1 Discover Point
More people are being targeted, try your luck here.

Bitmo: Buy $100 Home Depot Gift Card & Get $15 Home Depot Gift Card Free With Promo Code HDBONUSJAN
Limit 1. Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Petco: Save 10% On eGift Cards
T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Whopper With $1 Purchase, Free Custom Postcard & More Doctor of Credit

Discover Offers: Save 20% when Redeeming Cashback Bonus for the following gift cards:
Aerie, American Eagle Outfitters, Athleta, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, Black Angus Steakhouse, Burlington, Buy Buy Baby, Foot Locker, Gap, Lands’ End, L.L. Bean, Nike, Old Navy, Omaha Steaks, Shutterfly, Sunglass Hut, The Container Store, Under Armour.
Direct link

Belk Reportedly Filing For Bankruptcy GC Galore

Bank of America Sending Out 1099-MISC for Credit Card Signup Bonus and it's not just them! Doctor of Credit

Bank of America Sending Out 1099-MISC for Credit Card Signup Bonus and it's not just them! Doctor of Credit

There's nothing in the comments saying other banks are sending them for sign up bonuses. So far the chase ones are for referrals which is normal except for 1 clueless person who probably never noticed the referrals post.

There's also another from bofa that got one that didn't include a sign up bonus.

I wouldn't make a huge deal out of this yet and it's still just bofa imo and only the air france card until more info is out there.

There's nothing in the comments saying other banks are sending them for sign up bonuses. So far the chase ones are for referrals which is normal except for 1 clueless person who probably never noticed the referrals post.

There's also another from bofa that got one that didn't include a sign up bonus.

I wouldn't make a huge deal out of this yet and it's still just bofa imo and only the air france card until more info is out there.

Thanks for your comment. As always, it's great to hear from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter