TRex Question

mermaid&cinderella

DIS Veteran
So on my ADR date I booked TRex for dinner. All they had available was 8pm which is actually too late for DD to eat but I took it anyways in hopes to get an earlier date. So I have been checking online everyday, several times a day and nothing. Then I read a thread that said to call TRex directly and I did and now I have a ressie for 6:30pm (much better) but they don't give you a confirmation number. I am a bit worried to cancel my original ADR at 8pm. Has anyone had any issues with a ressie booked directly through TRex?

Well it's not a traditional ADR so that's why they don't give a confirmation number-- I made one by calling Paradiso 37 directly and it was the same thing. No worries!

Can someone please tell me the number to call them direct? The only time I can get is now 10:00pm. I was offered 9;40pm earlier but didn't bother. So I thought it was worth trying direct. Does making a reservation with them give you priority over walkups or do you just get in the same line?

I called in my reservation at T-Rex as well and was told my name was my confirmation number. No problems at all :) Have fun my boys LOVED it!

Call T-REX directly & I almost guarantee you'll have MUCH more luck. Here is their direct number: 407-828-8739 Good luck!!!

Yep call direct...I had an 8pm reservation and called them and got 7pm, they also told me to use my name as my ressie #. I am going on July 31, so will let you all know how it went.:thumbsup2

Great, all done. I couldn't get anything online so I have called direct and no problems at all. Got exactly what we wanted. And yes, they said that my confirmation number is our name.

Don't worry, we made a direct resv 3 months in advance, and had no problems when we checked in for lunch. Actually got there early, and they got us seated before our resv time!

We had a blast and liked the food. Enjoy it!

I called them direct today and had no problems getting a 6pm ressie for next Wednesday.

FYI If you call TREX directly they book 6 mths in advance :) I just booked my trip ressie :)

As it is not a Disney restuarant they only allocate a number of tables per sitting to Disney that is why when you call direct you can get a better choice of times

When we went in June they only had one line. Everyone with reservations and walk ups waited in the same line to reach the podium. After you reach the podium and check in you move to another line. I joined that line and it was only for people with reservations. I do not know where the walk ups waited but I do know that they were accepting them. We ate at 6 PM and it was pouring so the line was quite long. Just something to remember; the line is not covered so if it is raining and you are waiting to check in you will get soaked. Just wanted you to be prepared.:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter