Tours?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here taken a DL behind the scenes tour?
Wondering if it is worth taking away part of our day. (We plan on two days at DL, one at DCA)

3tnkline.gif

CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

I would also like info on the Behind the Scenes tour. Especially since the Disney Club sent a 50% coupon.

Is the tour appropriate for an 8 and 10 year old? Would they be interested or just bored?

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

My daughter and I did the "Walk in Walt's Footprints" tour last May. It was wonderful!! They gave lots of facts and information. It wasn't very expensive, either (especially with that 50% off coupon). Now, the tours are MUCH different than a Disney World tour (I've done both Backstage Magic and Keys to the Kingdom); DL is much less expensive, in DW you have to be 16 (NOT true in DL - there were interested little kids on my tour), and the tours are more extensive. The Disneyland tour lasted a couple of hours, and hit almost every land (I don't think we did Tomorrowland). It is a lot of walking, but again, we loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter