Tony Hinds transportation

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Anyone have the contact info for Tony Hinds? We used him about 2 years ago but i can't find his info. I remember finding a basic website for him but nothing is coming up when i search. I really hope he is still in business -- he was wonderful to deal with.

His cell
407 406 9093

Yes, he is still in business
He is my main source of transportation when I am in Florida

Does this person to car trips or limos?
Thank you.

About how far in advance do you need to book with Tony Hinds (we're looking at June)? And is the grocery stop an extra charge?

I was surprised when some people mentioned that he will collect your bags at the baggage claim. Usually it seems we have to wait a bit for our bags when we get down to the baggage claim. Maybe things move quicker now?

I'm hoping he doesn't book up too quickly. I won't know how many people are in my group until after our PIF date (there are about a dozen of us cruising but as far as where we are staying, I only know where four of us are staying and it's not at the same resort). I am hoping that he can possibly swing by two different resorts :D

I usually book when I know my dates
Some book months out.

Do book at least one week out so he can set up his schedule with a driver

He does accept last minute bookings if he has a driver that is free

There is no charge for grocery or store stops
He and his drivers allow a free 30 minute of your choice

I usually use the Publix that is near the onsite hotels as I hit that grocery store and the liquor store in that complex
I have a Publix that is 5 minutes from my house so know how the stores are set up for products I regularly buy.

Some peeps like to use Walmart which he will do.
It’s all up to the person booking the rides with Tony

If Tony or one of his drivers are at the carousel when bags are put on, they will grab your luggage if you request it
If you are delayed in reaching the bottom floor send him a text and describe your luggage so he can grab your items

Otherwise, the drivers stand at the bottom of the escalators with a sign and your name on it
First time users of his company usually are greeted at the bottom of the escalator

When you make your reservation with Tony, you will be informed your driver will meet you at the bottom of the stairs

I met Tony when he was a driver for Murray Hill company
Think it was back around 1994-5

He started his own transportation company soon after

I have used other transportation companies over the years but have stayed with Tony once I started with him

He is honest and a gem
All of his drivers are dependable

came back to add during this Covid period, car service workers can not go to the baggage area
Drivers wait outside for their rides
I have no idea when this set up will change
I used car service for January and February this year and it was not an issue for thr driver to park outside and take my luggage at the exit door

Last edited:
I'm hoping he doesn't book up too quickly. I won't know how many people are in my group until after our PIF date (there are about a dozen of us cruising but as far as where we are staying, I only know where four of us are staying and it's not at the same resort). I am hoping that he can possibly swing by two different resorts :D
He will work with you
Having a large group is not an issue for two different drop offs

If you have 1o-12 in your group and a large number of luggage, let him know in advance

He has a trailer he can use for excessive luggage
He has a hitch to attach it to his passenger van

You have to book this in advance if your group is large and have excessive luggage

I can’t speak for him but have read in the threads he needs a few days notice if he needs to include the trailer

He does port transportation and all of Florida

We have used him. We had one of his drivers for our trip. Very clean van. Made a stop for us no charge. Highly recommend. Will use again if we ever need to (we used him since we were staying at universal for the first half of our trip so we couldn't use the magical express).

We use him for nearly every visit to Orlando—about six times a year. He is excellent. Always on time. He remembers our family well. Fair prices. Easy communication.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter