The walking dead amc #2

Regarding the bolded.. Rosita.. when she said, "Fine.. I'll go by myself!" I was like, Bye Felicia!!

And, I wonder why the Saviors agree to meet Ezekiel outside of the Kingdom when they're all the time rolling up in Hill Top and Alexandria??

like the pp said, Ezekiel worked out a deal with Negan. He didn't want the Kingdom to know they are providing stuff to Negan. For some reason, the saviors agreed to meet off-site to take the payments. I guess Ezekiel wants the people of the Kingdom to feel safe and like it is a sanctuary. I would not be a bit surprised if the saviors just do what they want and bust in the Kingdom at any time, but I guess as long as Ezekiel and his men keep up their end of the bargain and deliver goods, the Saviors have no reason to break the pact they made with Ezekiel.

I know, but why would Negan agree to that? Meeting them only on the outside.

They keep pushing Morgan so I suspect he must turn to the dark side at some point. Or else it would be pointless to make it a recurring theme. I would love to see Carol come back over to the fighting side, and convince Morgan to do the same. Then they would come full circle!
Or... it could be Morgan pushes Rick to the soft side...hmmmmm????

I think Negan is smart and sees that, of all the groups, The Kingdom presents the most of an opponent. They have people and they train from the time they are kids as where the Hilltop and Alexandria have mostly been in la la land. He wants what they have but isn't quite ready to take things to a more unfriendly level, just in case, so he agreed to meet outside as requested. JMO.

I can't stand Rosita or Tara. At this point, I feel like the writers are just giving them the lines and parts they are playing just to remind the viewers they are still there and keep the actresses satisfied. They could leave the show now and it wouldn't really make a dent IMO.

I think it will be the loss of someone important to Morgan, someone who shares/values the same things as him that will bring him to that point that he will fight or kill again.
I am thinking that the Saviors take or hurt Carol or Benjamin and this is what is needed to finally make Morgan "snap" and see the reality which is now their world.

Morgan has bugged me for a very long time. Now I find him utterly infuriating! What might seem like a moral stance in today's world seems to me to be absolutely delusional and all too convenient FOR HIM in a zombie apocalypse.

In our house, we say that he "broke Carol"! We were watching an old episode the other day when Carol annihilated the wolves and we joked "we want murderous Carol back!!" :)

I've also wondered why Negan would agree not to come into the Kingdom, the only thing I can come up with is that the Kingdom never killed any of their people. We know Rick's group did and I'm pretty sure someone from the Hilltop killed a Savior.

I think it will be the loss of someone important to Morgan, someone who shares/values the same things as him that will bring him to that point that he will fight or kill again.
I am thinking that the Saviors take or hurt Carol or Benjamin and this is what is needed to finally make Morgan "snap" and see the reality which is now their world.
I am kinda hoping Morgan is the one who gets offed. His time is up, IMO. Tara and Rosita too. Dang, why couldn't the Lucille beating have been any of those three???? Whyyyyy????

I am kinda hoping Morgan is the one who gets offed. His time is up, IMO. Tara and Rosita too. Dang, why couldn't the Lucille beating have been any of those three???? Whyyyyy????

Yea they're both pitiful characters aren't they? I still like Morgan though.

I know, but why would Negan agree to that? Meeting them only on the outside.

I don't think they ever said. My guess would be that Negan does not see them as a threat. They are basically good, hard working people who are living with blinders on. They have movie nights, plenty of food, a school for the kids etc. They are not fighters like Ricks group. It was important to Ezekiel for his people to remain in the dark about the saviors (except for his chosen few). Also, the kingdom seemed to have tons of success growing stuff so maybe as long as they provide, Negan leaves them alone. It is kind of "out of character" for Negan though. He seems to like to burst in and shake things up.

Although Negan is definitely a piece of work, I don't think he likes to kill or fight just to do it. He does it when he feels he needs to do it. So if Ezekiel's group hasn't harmed Negan, and they comply with all his requests, there is really no point on invading him at this point. It's unnecessary.

Although Negan is definitely a piece of work, I don't think he likes to kill or fight just to do it. He does it when he feels he needs to do it. So if Ezekiel's group hasn't harmed Negan, and they comply with all his requests, there is really no point on invading him at this point. It's unnecessary.

I agree. When Negan went to terrorize Alexandria there was a reason. Rick Challenged him, did not back down, even threatened to kill Negan. Negan had to belittle Rick, had to cut him down in front of his people. Remember when he said, "I just slid my **** down your throat, and you thanked me."

Another time he was terrorizing them was when he returned Carl back to Alexandria. Carl snuck to Negans camp and killed one of his men. After toying with Carl, he drove him back to ASZ. I think that is where Spenser was killed.

And I'm pretty sure the whole Lucille death was payback for Rick and his crew killing all Negan's outpost people. Not to mention fire blasting some of his men in the road.

Another time they burst into ASZ it was to tear it apart to look for Daryl. There is always a reason behind his tirades.

I think Ezekiel has shown respect to Negan, so as long as they keep delivering goods, he leaves them alone.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of Daryl not telling Carol about Abraham and Glenn? I understand why he didn't tell her, but I think at the end of the day she should know.

What do you guys think of Daryl not telling Carol about Abraham and Glenn? I understand why he didn't tell her, but I think at the end of the day she should know.
I understand why he didn't, but I still wish that he had. As a fan, I really want to see her move past this phase... what I hope is a phase... and this should do it. Like I said above... we need murderous Carol back!

The thing I REALLY didn't understand was why he didn't warn her about the plan Richard had hatched that would lead Saviors right to her front door!? I understand he needed Daryl's help so perhaps he's on hold or at least temporarily afraid of Daryl, but would you take the chance that Richard would find another partner in crime and execute on his plan??

I really enjoyed last weeks episode but this week with the scavengers has brought in right back into Lost territory. I wonder if there's a mental asylum nearby where the scavengers all came from.

I've never been a fan of Rosita, always thought she was just eye candy for the viewers but now I can't stand her.

Richard is a loose cannon. I like the character though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter