The walking dead amc #2

Wonder if someone is a fan of Stranger Things and has taken a page out of that show's playbook???
Never seen it. Here's my take (minus the exciting Smokey & the Bandit bit).

The Scavenger people are weird. Not sure what to make of them, but they are odd.

Tara. Will she tell Rick about the guns at Oceanside???

Rosita. Girlfriend needs to grow up. Can't just keep being so mad at the world that you endanger your group.

Whats-his-name. Willing to sacrifice Carol to draw Ezekiel into a fight?? He's crossed over. Someone better keep an eye on him.

Carol. What happens when she finds out Darryl lied?

did anyone notice the plane flying and cars in the background when Rick was up-up?
No, but I'll be re-watching tomorrow with my husband so I'll keep an eye open. Like an "oops" in filming or like, life out there they might want to meet?

did anyone notice the plane flying and cars in the background when Rick was up-up?
Do you mean after Rick fought Winslow and was standing up top?
Were those not just birds?
I rewatched a few times and there were white birds fluttering and a black shape which I thought may have been a bird gliding.....I didn't see cars.

I hope Tara tell them about oceanside. I know she promised she wouldn't, but hey, they planned to kill her. They could use the guns and the bodies.

My dh never watches with me, but last night he did and he caught the Smokey and the Bandit trailer and thought it was pretty cool!

The weird people were like some sci-fi group with even stranger music to accompany the scenes....it was soooo bizarre to me. Looks like they came straight from Star Trek or something.

My dh never watches with me, but last night he did and he caught the Smokey and the Bandit trailer and thought it was pretty cool!

The weird people were like some sci-fi group with even stranger music to accompany the scenes....it was soooo bizarre to me. Looks like they came straight from Star Trek or something.

LOL! They joked about this on TD, they said it looks like they were all at a Star Trek convention when the apocalypse happened and they all said "Hey everyone, run to the junkyard!"

Put my thoughts below... :)

Never seen it. Here's my take (minus the exciting Smokey & the Bandit bit).

The Scavenger people are weird. Not sure what to make of them, but they are odd.
----- Agree!

Tara. Will she tell Rick about the guns at Oceanside???
----- She'd better! We yelled that our immediately! :)

Rosita. Girlfriend needs to grow up. Can't just keep being so mad at the world that you endanger your group.
----- Agree!

Whats-his-name. Willing to sacrifice Carol to draw Ezekiel into a fight?? He's crossed over. Someone better keep an eye on him.
----- Yup. I couldn't believe Daryl didn't AT LEAST warn Carol that this guy is hatching crazy plots that could endanger her.

Carol. What happens when she finds out Darryl lied?
----- Hopefully we get Rambo Carol back. I'm still so mad that Morgan broke her.

I didn't notice the plane, but cars wouldn't be a big deal to see. People are still driving them around. Although someone had pointed out if they are about 2 years into the apocalypse, the gas would have broken down so much by now they wouldn't be able to use it.

Although someone had pointed out if they are about 2 years into the apocalypse, the gas would have broken down so much by now they wouldn't be able to use it.
I know, makes my DH crazy! We can't even use the gas in our lawn mower from one season to the next! Never mind a couple years!!!

It was birds. There are several in that terrible green screen shot. We rewound it to confirm.

I'll have to re-look at it. there were definitely cars though, like on a highway. And not on purpose (the other poster asked), as in there's life out there. We laughed at how bad the green screen was too.

Yeah, green screen was pretty bad!

I am soooooo sick of Rositas attitude. You got dumped get over it, and EVERYONE is hurting over Abe and Glenn but nobody else is being so witchy about it.

Morgan needs to man up. He lost his stick so I thought that might light a fire under him, but apparently not.

Those saviors that meet with Eziekel to take there stuff are major A** H****

Not sure how I feel about the scavengers. They are so weird and so confident. I kept wondering what they would do if Negan and his army came there with Lucille. I almost wanted Negan and his army and Lucille to show up.

Morgan needs to man up. He lost his stick so I thought that might light a fire under him, but apparently not.

They keep pushing Morgan so I suspect he must turn to the dark side at some point. Or else it would be pointless to make it a recurring theme. I would love to see Carol come back over to the fighting side, and convince Morgan to do the same. Then they would come full circle!

Rosita's attitude is maybe a result of guilt from being responsible for Eugene being kidnapped and Lydia being shot? That one-bullet plan of hers was not well thought out. Tara won't let the group know about Oceanside, but will try to return alone and convince them to fight. Where does Rick think he can find weapons?

Rosita's attitude is maybe a result of guilt from being responsible for Eugene being kidnapped and Lydia being shot? That one-bullet plan of hers was not well thought out. Tara won't let the group know about Oceanside, but will try to return alone and convince them to fight. Where does Rick think he can find weapons?

Yeah, I'm sure her attitude is a combination of things, but she was acting that way before Eugene was taken by Negan. They have all lost loved ones, they have all made bad choices etc. She is just being so mean and snappy.

I have no idea what Ricks plan is, but he seems pretty sure he can deliver.

Yeah, green screen was pretty bad!

I am soooooo sick of Rositas attitude. You got dumped get over it, and EVERYONE is hurting over Abe and Glenn but nobody else is being so witchy about it.

Those saviors that meet with Eziekel to take there stuff are major A** H****

Not sure how I feel about the scavengers. They are so weird and so confident. I kept wondering what they would do if Negan and his army came there with Lucille. I almost wanted Negan and his army and Lucille to show up.

Regarding the bolded.. Rosita.. when she said, "Fine.. I'll go by myself!" I was like, Bye Felicia!!

And, I wonder why the Saviors agree to meet Ezekiel outside of the Kingdom when they're all the time rolling up in Hill Top and Alexandria??

When Ezekiel told Darryl he could stay with them, he said the saviors never come inside their compound

So he would be safe there

Also, the people are not aware of the agreement of giving the saviors food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter