The walking dead amc #2

Maybe Gabriel was trying to broker a deal with this group on his own to help out? I just keep thinking of all the racket he made in the storage room. That makes me think he was ambushed and forced to go.

Why is only ONE person on watch duty?? Wouldn't at least one per person be awake on guard and heard the kitchen racket or the car engine?? Seems stupid to not have people guarding in pairs. But it is just a tv show. At least we are all learning what NOT to do during the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Why is only ONE person on watch duty?? Wouldn't at least one per person be awake on guard and heard the kitchen racket or the car engine?? Seems stupid to not have people guarding in pairs. But it is just a tv show. At least we are all learning what NOT to do during the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
THIS!! WTH, right?!?!

And why does this leader chick speak like some odd robot? And am I right to wonder if they were trying to make some wall statement? Me thinks these people will turn out to be bad for our Alexandria friends.

And why does this leader chick speak like some odd robot? And am I right to wonder if they were trying to make some wall statement? Me thinks these people will turn out to be bad for our Alexandria friends.

Whew I was worried I wasn't hearing well or sound was weird on tv.

They all talk like that. And they look like the Matrix peeps.

I think show is just focused on cool zombie scenes like last week's car wire act and this week's spike zombie in a pit. Who was that evil guy with spikes from that horror movie a long time ago?

They all talk like that. And they look like the Matrix peeps.

I think show is just focused on cool zombie scenes like last week's car wire act and this week's spike zombie in a pit. Who was that evil guy with spikes from that horror movie a long time ago?

Pinhead? Or was that just what we called him?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter