• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The walking dead amc #2

I understand why he didn't, but I still wish that he had. As a fan, I really want to see her move past this phase... what I hope is a phase... and this should do it. Like I said above... we need murderous Carol back!

The thing I REALLY didn't understand was why he didn't warn her about the plan Richard had hatched that would lead Saviors right to her front door!? I understand he needed Daryl's help so perhaps he's on hold or at least temporarily afraid of Daryl, but would you take the chance that Richard would find another partner in crime and execute on his plan??
I think Daryl sees her as too fragile for bad news of any kind so he will keep a close watch and be her protection.

The thing I REALLY didn't understand was why he didn't warn her about the plan Richard had hatched that would lead Saviors right to her front door!? I understand he needed Daryl's help so perhaps he's on hold or at least temporarily afraid of Daryl, but would you take the chance that Richard would find another partner in crime and execute on his plan??
I SO agree with this!!! Tell her about Richard even if you leave out Glenn & Abraham! Plus, I think she is going to be pissed when she finds out he lied.

Also, does anyone know if the Scavengers are from the comics or are they a "just for tv" group?

I think Daryl sees her as too fragile for bad news of any kind so he will keep a close watch and be her protection.
Nope, he left to go to the Hilltop and start planning against Neegan. Poor Carol's on her own.

I SO agree with this!!! Tell her about Richard even if you leave out Glenn & Abraham! Plus, I think she is going to be pissed when she finds out he lied.

Also, does anyone know if the Scavengers are from the comics or are they a "just for tv" group?
Exactly my thoughts. I think the Scavengers ARE in the comics.

I get the "too fragile" idea, but doesn't that mean she wouldn't stand a chance if the Saviors DID show up? I think Daryl is going to be otherwise occupied... trying to fight Negan... not sure how he can really watch out for her. It's like he's assuming his threat to Richard is enough to keep him from executing? I wouldn't count on that.

Scavengers are NOT in the comics... unless they are taking the place of the Whisperers but I don't think they are, though tall leader chick does resemble/act like leader of Whisperer.
Edit.... oops, yes they are in comics but seen before this and before Glenn's demise. Before I started reading.

Not happy with Daryl not telling Carol about the deaths. She needed to know. He didn't do her any favors by letting her live in la la land, thinking everything was safe and there were no threats out there. As much as it may have hurt her, she needed to know in order to be prepared for something happening.

I liked Richard, but he let me down with his plan to get Carol killed. I know that Carol means nothing to him, and since she won't join him, he will use her to reach his goal, but that really is cold. He needs to think this through. There has to be another way to turn Ezekiel against the Saviors without killing an innocent person.

Rosita is annoying me with this attitude. I understood last week when she snapped at Sasha, considering their past with Abraham, but she is putting peoples lives in danger. She is angry and is making stupid decisions. Heck, Sasha went through her own little phase of this herself, so maybe she will be the one to bring her around and they heal their fractured friendship. Or maybe she just runs off and becomes walker bait. :crutches: I'm voting for walker bait.

The junkyard gang reminded me of Mad Max. But the comparisons with Star Trek is perfect. :worship:

Exactly my thoughts. I think the Scavengers ARE in the comics.

Scavengers are NOT in the comics... unless they are taking the place of the Whisperers but I don't think they are, though tall leader chick does resemble/act like leader of Whisperer.
Edit.... oops, yes they are in comics but seen before this and before Glenn's demise. Before I started reading.

This junk yard group IS the Scavengers from the comics. Although, they are being introduced later than they were in the comics and they have changed them pretty significantly. I read an interview with the woman who plays Jadis and she said that this is a "revised" version of the Scavengers, changed for the TV show, but they do represent that group from the comics.

Not happy with Daryl not telling Carol about the deaths. She needed to know. He didn't do her any favors by letting her live in la la land, thinking everything was safe and there were no threats out there. As much as it may have hurt her, she needed to know in order to be prepared for something happening.

I liked Richard, but he let me down with his plan to get Carol killed. I know that Carol means nothing to him, and since she won't join him, he will use her to reach his goal, but that really is cold. He needs to think this through. There has to be another way to turn Ezekiel against the Saviors without killing an innocent person.

Rosita is annoying me with this attitude. I understood last week when she snapped at Sasha, considering their past with Abraham, but she is putting peoples lives in danger. She is angry and is making stupid decisions. Heck, Sasha went through her own little phase of this herself, so maybe she will be the one to bring her around and they heal their fractured friendship. Or maybe she just runs off and becomes walker bait. :crutches: I'm voting for walker bait.

The junkyard gang reminded me of Mad Max. But the comparisons with Star Trek is perfect. :worship:

I agree! I was starting to like Richard a lot until he was willing to let Carol die for his plan. In a way it is more ruthless than Negan's attacks on the group, since she hasn't done anything against him and it would be completely without warning.

I also think Rosita needs to get her act together. She has already caused Negan to get violent, and yet still doesn't seem to realize how irrational and irresponsible she is being. I wouldn't be totally against the "walker bait" idea. :D

enjoyed last weeks episode but this week with the scavengers has brought in right back into Lost territory. I wonder if there's a mental asylum nearby where the scavengers all came from.

lol neither DH or I liked the Scavengers. They seem like a bunch of weirdos. What is with the no talking?
How did the end up in matching clothes and where are they getting all that hair gel?

lol neither DH or I liked the Scavengers. They seem like a bunch of weirdos. What is with the no talking?
How did the end up in matching clothes and where are they getting all that hair gel?

Haha I don't know how to answer most of that but on Talking Dead the actress was saying they used grease from the junk cars to do their hair. I don't know if she was joking or not, but it seems reasonable to me.

I hope Tara tell them about oceanside. I know she promised she wouldn't, but hey, they planned to kill her. They could use the guns and the bodies.

Given that the saviours killed all their men, surely they would be interested in a collective that is taking them down.

What do you guys think of Daryl not telling Carol about Abraham and Glenn? I understand why he didn't tell her, but I think at the end of the day she should know.

I have been waiting all season for Carol to find out and it to pull her out of this funk, was so disappointed it didn't happen.

Forget the hair gel. Maggie's teeth almost blinded me in season whatever it was, three I think. She must have found a stash of whitening toothpaste on one of her supply runs ;)

And on that note. Prop people need to step it up a bit. Zombies don't know to step over muck on the road so how are the soles of their shoes so clean and shiny. Did they get bitten when shoe shopping in Macy's?

And where are all the cats? Dogs are stupid and think everyone is their friend so understand how the numbers are lowish. Apart from the tiger pet, felines have been absent - I don't think I've seen a single *****.

And where are all the cats? Dogs are stupid and think everyone is their friend so understand how the numbers are lowish. Apart from the tiger pet, felines have been absent - I don't think I've seen a single *****.

Interesting point.

I would imagine that rats would be all over also. Yet, I don't remember seeing any. I think I would be more afraid of the rats than the walkers.

I would imagine that rats would be all over also. Yet, I don't remember seeing any. I think I would be more afraid of the rats than the walkers.
Now y'all got me thinking...with all the trash and rotting and garbage.....what about roaches? They are supposed to be the last survivors....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter