The Masked Singer- Season 5

I didn’t realize just how huge the Russian Doll costume was until the unmasking. All three people were in it with room to spare

Looks like this thread deserves a point for the Golden Ear lol

I agree with Robin- I think Cloodle Doo is Jamie Foxx

I didn’t realize just how huge the Russian Doll costume was until the unmasking. All three people were in it with room to spare

Looks like this thread deserves a point for the Golden Ear lol

I agree with Robin- I think Cloodle Doo is Jamie Foxx
I thought that they had said that Cluedle do had never been on the show as a contestant or panelist?? Jamie Foxx was a panelist one season so that would take him out but then again, I feel sometimes the clues mean nothing this season 🤣

I thought that they had said that Cluedle do had never been on the show as a contestant or panelist?? Jamie Foxx was a panelist one season so that would take him out but then again, I feel sometimes the clues mean nothing this season 🤣

I'm still miffed that the Robochicken was making up clues. If they mean nothing then what's the point of having clues.

Maybe it's Donnie Wahlberg...

I'm still miffed that the Robochicken was making up clues. If they mean nothing then what's the point of having clues.

Maybe it's Donnie Wahlberg...
💯 agree. I don’t think all the clues add up but I still think piglet sounds like Nick Lachey. And I’ve been thinking Cluedle doo was Donnie from the beginning but if the clues are all lies then it really could be anybody like Jamie Foxx or Joel McHale

It would be epic if Cluedoodle Do is Donnie Wahlberg. It's so hard to figure him out with such limited clues AND the possibility that the clues could be false! gah!

I thought it was hilarious that Cluedle Doo was Donnie Wahlberg. Well played!

As for the remaining contestants...

Black Swan: I'm sticking with Kristen Stewart.
Piglet: Come on...we all know it's Nick Lachey.
Chameleon: I am stumped.

Tonight's episode hasn't aired yet in my area, so I had to read the EW article online but I want to know, do you really think Jenny didn't know it was her husband, especially after he performed?

AND i'm super sad Yeti went home. I thought he was great & I had him as a shoo-in for the finals. I guess I'm not so great because I thought the Russian Dolls were going to win it all. GAH! I sure hope the Chameleon doesn't win the Golden Mask, but with my track record, I might have jinxed him into the top spot.

I don’t think Jenny knew. She was genuinely shocked, so much so that she fell over lol

I don’t really know much about the unmasked person, so I’m not happy or anything. Even though I knew it wasn’t, I really wanted the Yeti to be Justin Bieber.

On the first episode, at the very start, they listed all the awards the contestants had one, like 85 Grammies, 2 Super Bowls, things like that. They mentioned an Oscar and as far as I can remember, no one we’ve seen has fit The bill. Might be interesting…

I don't know who Omarion is, but I immediately liked him- he smiles with his whole face.

Piglet was my front runner in the final 3. All the ones I wanted to win were eliminated too early. puckerup: I'm glad Jenny won the Golden Ear. She's truly a great guesser, well except when it comes to her husband!! :teeth:

Piglet was my front runner in the final 3. All the ones I wanted to win were eliminated too early. puckerup: I'm glad Jenny won the Golden Ear. She's truly a great guesser, well except when it comes to her husband!! :teeth:

You have to assume they’re allowed to Google things based on the clues. No way Jenny knows half the things she does just based on Hollywood knowledge.

You have to assume they’re allowed to Google things based on the clues. No way Jenny knows half the things she does just based on Hollywood knowledge.

She might know a lot because she interviews a LOT of people on her radio talk show. I don't know how many shows they tape in one day, but I figure they do take notes & research when they're between tapings.

I feel like I remember seeing Jenny on a talk show admitting that there have been times where she had no idea who the person was when unmasked, like You Tuber type people. I often wondered if the producers were telling Nick in his ear who it is as the unmasking happens in case he had no clue..... could you imagine.... "Ladies and Gentlemen it's ...wait....who are you????" :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter