The Masked Singer- Season 5

Ok, heeeeeere we go!

Russian Dolls- 4 people now?? Looks like only three are singing. Still really good. Yeah, I think it’s who has been guessed for them on this thread.

Robopine- no comments I guess lol. He was ok but I don’t think he’s making it to the finale. I did think it was Jamie Foxx so I will agree with them for now. It doesn’t realllly sound like him, though.

seashell- no comments again.

Orca- he sounds pretty young. He voice doesn’t have much depth. Hmmm 10 year old twins, so he’s not thaaat young. Maybe it’s Nelly. He had that song hot in hrrrr

Yeti- interesting he’s wearing a headset instead of holding the mic. That would be cool if that was Justin Bieber. And OMG someone tweeted (I’ll dm anyone who asks) that tonight was going to be amazing or something like that and they LLOOOOOOVE Justin Bieber. So maybe that is who it is?!? ***I just watched his performance again and it sure sounds like him. He wears a headset when he performs too. And yeti=snow=Canada

Orca and seashell are my guess to go home.

Ohhhhh Good reveal! He’s kind of a silver fox.

I'm so glad Nick back!!! Mark McGrath always seems so humble
I don't think Yeti is Justin Beiber. I also don't think Robo is Jaime Foxx.

I adore Mark McGrath PLUS his band always performs at Epcot festivals & it always looks like a great show! I've never seen them live myself.

I adore Mark McGrath PLUS his band always performs at Epcot festivals & it always looks like a great show! I've never seen them live myself.
I'm so glad Nick back!!! Mark McGrath always seems so humble.
I met Mark McGrath at Hurricane Hannah's. He was very humble, he said hello and started talking to me, asking me about my self and my life. Fans started coming up to him and he was gracious to each one of them. He was there to perform at Epcot. It was so fun to see him on the Masked Singer.

Anyone else think Cluedl Doo is Donny Wahlberg???

Back for another week-

looks like we’re going to see a wild card..

Russian Doll- I read a spoiler for who this probably is. I don’t know them well enough to know for sure. It sounds like all male voices to me.

Raccoon- omg he is so bad. With those guesses, you have to wonder if the panel hears the voices the same as us. There’s no way in heck that’s Sylvester Stallone. Maybe they know who it is and they’re just trying to have fun with messing up the audience.

Robopine- so he’s older ans Puerto Rican. Hmmm, no idea

Seashell- no guesses or comments. Pretty blah for me

Orca- lots of fruits and vegetables in the clue package. no guesses but I don’t think he’s a singer. He seemed yelly. I like Kevin Bacon as a guess.

Good reveal! I’ll update tomorrow to avoid any spoilers.

Well, based on my first impression of Orca a few weeks ago I have decided to stop listening to myself LOL

This thread feels like my personal diary of the show lol

Did anyone notice Rita Wilson saying she loves Ana Gasteyer but she pronounced her first name Anna when it’s really on-a. Fake friend lol

Piglet- I totally hear Nick Lachey.
I don’t think he sounds like Adam Levine.

Robopine- the voice is really familiar. I have to add to the jar but that might be Jamie Foxx. The beginning of the season did say there was an Oscar winner..
Oh wait, Costa Rica kills that idea.
Ugh, I hope it’s not Terry Crews

Chameleon- no clue maybe snoop dogg. lol that’s such a bad guess. I’d fit right in on the panel

Justin Bieber, I mean Yeti- ok, he’s singing a Justin Bieber song LOL his singing voice is altered. It’s totally him. He’s skating too. Come on now... (doughnuts=Tim Hortons=Canada)

Russian Doll- who knows. I’ll stick with Hanson

Crab- not bad. This song makes me think of The Hangover, which had Ken Jeng in it. Now I’m name dropping like him lol

Seashell- it took her decades to open up, so it’s someone a little older.

Black swan- I’m hearing a tiny bit of Miley Cyrus but I don’t think any of the clues fit her.

It’s going to be hard to send two people home.

I think the two unmasking were the right ones.

This thread feels like my personal diary of the show lol

Did anyone notice Rita Wilson saying she loves Ana Gasteyer but she pronounced her first name Anna when it’s really on-a. Fake friend lol

Piglet- I totally hear Nick Lachey.
I don’t think he sounds like Adam Levine.

Robopine- the voice is really familiar. I have to add to the jar but that might be Jamie Foxx. The beginning of the season did say there was an Oscar winner..
Oh wait, Costa Rica kills that idea.
Ugh, I hope it’s not Terry Crews

Chameleon- no clue maybe snoop dogg. lol that’s such a bad guess. I’d fit right in on the panel

Justin Bieber, I mean Yeti- ok, he’s singing a Justin Bieber song LOL his singing voice is altered. It’s totally him. He’s skating too. Come on now... (doughnuts=Tim Hortons=Canada)

Russian Doll- who knows. I’ll stick with Hanson

Crab- not bad. This song makes me think of The Hangover, which had Ken Jeng in it. Now I’m name dropping like him lol

Seashell- it took her decades to open up, so it’s someone a little older.

Black swan- I’m hearing a tiny bit of Miley Cyrus but I don’t think any of the clues fit her.

It’s going to be hard to send two people home.

I think the two unmasking were the right ones.

I think Chameleon is Wiz Khalifa
Russian Dolls -Hansen
Yeti is someone from a old boy band but I am not sure who.
No idea on Black Swan or robopine
And Definitely Nick Lachey for piglet.

Piglet - I keep seeing Nick Lachey when he sings but not sure if the clues fit.
Dolls - Hansen
Chameleon - Machine Gun Kelly
Swan - no idea
Yeti - not Bieber
RoboPine - Dave Chapelle
CluedleDoo - Joel McHale

Say what you will about Bobby Brown, but he has gone through so much loss in his life that it’s almost amazing and beyond belief to see him on the show. He’s has to do it all publicly too.

I am going to sound every one of my 45 years here, but why are singers choosing such dumb sounding names now. Machine Gun Kelly? Really? I get wanting to stand out, but sometimes they just go too far into random.

I have no guesses of my own at this moment, but following along with you all, and I never miss an episode! I guess I'm showing my age though, because some of these guesses that have been made ... well ... I don't know who they are! But I loved the reveal this week! Fun!

Anyone watch this week's "Awards" show? That cluedle doo guy is crazy. DH takes his clues and starts googling stuff. Won't share anything he comes up with but jeepers! Was an interesting episode anyways.

Anyone watch this week's "Awards" show? That cluedle doo guy is crazy. DH takes his clues and starts googling stuff. Won't share anything he comes up with but jeepers! Was an interesting episode anyways.
I didn't watch figuring it was just basically a repeat with a "sing a long" but I have it on the DVR.... now I'll have to watch for the clues lol

I didn’t bother to watch it, but maybe I will..

All right, time for this weeks episode!

What?? All the singers are taking off their masks? There has to be a catch because the judges won’t be able to guess any more.

YAY Chrissy Metz

Justin Bieber (LOL)- DAMMIT Justin Bieber doesn’t have kids. Maybe Aaron Carter?

Robopine- I’m sooo curious to know who this is.

Piglet- very Nick Lachey vibes. It’s a good rendition but doesn’t stand up to the master Phil Collins. Brian Littrel is a good guess too.

Black Swan- no comments or guesses.

Russian Doll- hmmm

Chameleon- probably a rapper because that doesn’t come naturally.

Don’t really know anything about who was revealed. I will say that it’s lame that they were able to make up a backstory. Those are supposed to help us make guesses. If that’s fake, what’s the point with clues at all?

Last edited:
thanks @prairie_girl for your last comment above! i totally agree that if the clues are fake, what's the point? I track a guy on YouTube who pretty much has the guessing thing down! Joey Contino IF you want to ruin the fun of guessing for yourself. I don't watch a lot of TV but entertainment channels did show 2 "stars" wearing the MS "Don't Talk to Me" hoodies in public or online at the beginning of the season. First was Catilyn Jenner then Tyrese, I've been waiting to see if RoboPine was really him but out of everyone left, it had to be him. and it was. I know him most from the Fast & Furious film franchise so I forgot he was originally a singer. I thought he did well. I'm rooting for the Russian Dolls to win the Golden Mask this season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter