The Masked Singer- Season 5

Ok, so I had to stay away for a few days. Been too busy to watch these first two episodes but we did DVR them. Caught up now! Don't have any current guesses of my own but just have to say that I loved Kermit! Such a surprise! I love this show!

Back for another week-

looks like we’re going to see a wild card..

Russian Doll- I read a spoiler for who this probably is. I don’t know them well enough to know for sure. It sounds like all male voices to me.

Raccoon- omg he is so bad. With those guesses, you have to wonder if the panel hears the voices the same as us. There’s no way in heck that’s Sylvester Stallone. Maybe they know who it is and they’re just trying to have fun with messing up the audience.

Robopine- so he’s older ans Puerto Rican. Hmmm, no idea

Seashell- no guesses or comments. Pretty blah for me

Orca- lots of fruits and vegetables in the clue package. no guesses but I don’t think he’s a singer. He seemed yelly. I like Kevin Bacon as a guess.

Good reveal! I’ll update tomorrow to avoid any spoilers.

Russian Dolls sure sound like Hanson to me. They showed a jacket or something in the clue package witha big M on it. For Mmm Bop maybe?

The Raccoon reveal was pretty awesome. I always though he was taller.

DH likes the Kevin Bacon guess for orca.

Russian Dolls sure sound like Hanson to me. They showed a jacket or something in the clue package witha big M on it. For Mmm Bop maybe?

The Raccoon reveal was pretty awesome. I always though he was taller.

DH likes the Kevin Bacon guess for orca.

The Dolls package made it seem like one of the members had a pretty serious health scare. Something vaguely triggers in my mind that I heard about that at some point. I don’t want to Google so I don’t spoil anything for myself.

I've been a fan of this show from day 1, but we were in WDW when it began this season & I haven't caught up with any episodes yet, but I did see the reveals on Instagram. I hope to catch up soon! Thanks to @prairie_girl for starting this thread!!

Here we go for another week-

Grandpa Monster- yes Robin, you figured it out..it’s Tom Hanks *eyeroll* Isn’t this song older than Joan Jett?
Do we know if maybe these songs are prerecorded? This guy is moving around a ton with a heavy costume on and doesn’t sound out of breath at all.
The judges drive me crazy with these guesses. How is Connor McGregor a valid guess??
*im very mad at the show tonight lol* Saying things are so fun makes my ears bleed. It’s so MUCH fun.

Piglet- I think all the football clues are maybe for an actor who Was in a football movie. He did make the Thiesman pose. Hmm, this song is by a Christian singer..I wonder if that means anything. Not Jordan Knight. 100% confident in saying that.

Black swan- going to listen to see if it’s KStew.
Sorry whoever said it up thread, I’m just not hearing it. I don’t have many things to say about

My first celebrity crush was Michael Jackson lol

Chameleon- he’s gay and or a gay icon. I think if the wildcard is safe, he is a n danger of going home. No one has been bad so far, but this least good.

Who even is Niecy Nash? I’m pop culture savvy but I’ve never heard of her.

The Crab- 2+3 could be 5, could be 23, could be initials 2B 3C or 5-E

chameleon is my guess to leave

ugh, not happy with the reveal..

What was the clue?
The forest in the background in several scenes.
[/QUOTE]

ugh , that slipped by me. That’s horrible and I hope they get backlash for having him on. I hated when Sarah P was on last season or the one before that, and I’m not sure if there was much backlash. Hopefully we see an actual star next week.

While i enjoy watching the show, the most recent reveal reminds me why i'm losing interest. WHO & why have this person on the show? Like when that Jordan/former Kardashian hanger-on was a performer. GAH!!! I can only assume they're trying to gain younger viewers but ugggggghhhhhh.

YAY

So glad Nick will be back next week. That bulldog costume was creepy for a reason I can’t put my finger on.

Also glad Nick will be back! Niecy is ok, but I prefer Nick.
And happy that the crab cooled off and is ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter