~ The Daily Grind ~ 7/14/09

Let's see today:

DH drop off DD to XC
up, moving (do they shorten the hours after you fall asleep, I know I just went to bed!)
pick up DD from XC

balance ckbk
pay bills
finish journaling for 4-H scrapbook
finish the 4-H scrapbook all but member/project lo (will do Thursday AM when emailed info)
tally completed pages from weekend/today

take photos of all 4-H projects
Make flip book of project list & what departments and which kids (as DH has to pick up the projects @ the end of the fair b/c DD & DS8 and I will be at the pre-wedding stuff that morning, DH and DS13 have to get everything, run it home and drive to meet us)
start packing list for next weekend's wedding
try on dress and shoes to make sure they are a good match (I liked them last week)
exercise (I have 5 lbs to lose after seeing my weight at the drs. office yesterday)
empty dishwasher
make 2 lists for school supply shopping so when the sales FINALLY start I have a list at home and in my purse
clean breakfast bar off from all the scrapping stuff
DS13 to clean his rabbit again today
go get mesh wiring from friend for bottom of rabbit's fair cage (I hate cleaning the saw dust off before showing)

I think that is enough for now.. I know I will do more...
OH, big project today is cleaning the SCRAPROOM!

My DS comes home today after a little more than a week of scout camping in the Keys!!!!! I can't wait. The house just hasn't felt right without him here.

My day:
Laundry (gotta get caught up before DS brings his pile of stinky camp stuff)
Update checkbook and pay bills
Clean bathrooms
Go to library
Get card swap packaged and ready to mail
Work on color swap
Wait patiently (NOT!) for DS to call to come pick him up when they get back into town

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning- enjoy DS coming home- Dh is at camp this week too!

Today:
go shopping: Michaels, grocery(both food and prescription), walgreens (I need another dog bed)
work on swaps
fold laundry
dinner?????

Rebecca

morning all
just dragged out of bed spent till 2 at the er with dad, knees are fine but bowels aren't
tom did am routine
I need to wake up 5 hours of sleep is not enough for me so I'm doing step by step just about to get through the am
take shower
get self to mom and dads for lists of needs
do shopping
remember to pick up DS from school at 11:30
drop everything off
take nap
figure out dinner
take DS to swim team scrap 2 pages at least if i get bag packed.
crash into bed
Hope you all have a great day
Holly still thinking/praying for you. Trust me your mom's there you're just hurting to bad to feel her, at times like these I remember the poem Footprints.

Hope Dad's feeling better Christy.

M's at camp this week, so I dropped her off, went to a couple banks and a quick trip to Jo's. I'm sitting here now procrastinating, I need to work on swaps. First thing will be the CJ, then some recipes. They'll all be done on time, I just tend to put things off ;)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Should be doing:
cleaning my house
organizing for Florida
working on my multitude of swaps

Am doing:
not a gosh darn thing

I should be doing something constructive, but I can't get Holly out of my head.
Everything else just pales beside it.
Poor Little Bit, he is really getting tired of me grabbing him and hugging him. Don't I know he's trying to play a game? Too bad, you have deal with the weepy mommy right now.

It's supremely hard to concentrate right now. I did get Rebecca's CJ page done, working on my tag now. I'll mail to TB tomorrow.

Late to the party today!

:hug: to Holly at this terrible time!

My today:

Got DS17 up and out to have his senior pic taken... where did the time go? Wasn't he just going to 1st grade? When I got home from the beach, he had let his facial hair grow in...wow, looked all grown up! My baby :sad1:

Ordered his books for senior year... :scared1: WOW! OUCH!! :sad2:

Now it's :laundy:

Chinese chicken and fried rice for dinner tonight... yum num nummy!

Back to work for me tomorrow! I have really enjoyed these days off!! :goodvibes

Jennifer
Thanks for the well wishes for dad. He's less grumpy this am and has a follow up with PCP tomorrow if needed. ALL of us need naps, Mom needs me to keep her going and I'm wearing thin. Then I read Holly's message and my problems pale in comparrison to her pain. If you do see her please hug her for me and have her read the footprints poem. I hope she gets a chance to pop back in and read some more of the stories people have left her.

My PSA for the day: If anyone you know ever has double knees done make sure to get a head start on all of the laxitives and softeners. The amount of pain meds they give you in the hospital is scary!!!!!!

My DS comes home today after a little more than a week of scout camping in the Keys!!!!!

It's nice when our little ones are home safe and sound

just dragged out of bed spent till 2 at the er with dad, knees are fine but bowels aren't

Poor Dad, that can't be comfortable for him. :hug:

Should be doing:
cleaning my house
organizing for Florida
working on my multitude of swaps

Am doing:
not a gosh darn thing

Some days are meant for appreciating the little things. Our thoughts are on Holly and her family, wishing there was something we could do to ease their heartache. Hard to think of much else.

My to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school
work
balance checkbook
prepare card swap for delivery
stop at pharmacy to pick up prescriptions
take DD to her riding lesson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter