The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

Got trip paid for Friday. Would love Mickey mail, but decided to share the excitement with my DD. Will go pick up package at ta then take it her to lunch while looking at everything. 58 more days. Still have alot of planning and shirts to make. Oh as far as windows at Pop I have some sling on Mickeys that I purchased to hang up. And of course will have my lgmh hanging around, so if you spot it please say hi.

How long before your trip does Mickey Mail come - dying to get ours but we are still 66 days away (super excited :banana: :banana: :banana:)

So sorry for ollynholly and all of you that had to reschedule trips. Hope all works out! The nice thing is that the magic will still be there waiting for you.

OT:Just got back from Deathly Hallows 2 and while it wasn't quite the book, it was a good movie and great finale. My heart broke for Severus (who has always been my fav and I have defended since the beginning) and for the Weasleys. I'd say that was odd, but I cry at some Disney movies, walking down Main St. and don't get me started on the castle at Christmas.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having DISmeet one afternoon at Petals or by one of the pools. DBF and I will be at POP Sept 8th to 11th and plan on spending part of the afternoon at the pool thurs, fri, & sat. I would love to meet you guys!!!

I'd luv to do this...but we will be arriving on the 19th after midnight.

Maybe I'll hang a giant green mickey off my chair at the pool.

We'll be at POP for our first vist Sept 23-Oct 3rd. Can't wait!:dance3:

Got you added!!!

How long before your trip does Mickey Mail come - dying to get ours but we are still 66 days away (super excited :banana: :banana: :banana:)

I usually get ours between 20-30 days out. Ours goes to our TA first and then they send it to us.

we had to reschedule our trip to next Sept
:sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad: :sad:

Sorry you can't go this year. Maybe you can start a Sept 2012 thread!!!

We will make it again this year Sept. 23-Oct.4. We go every year and it never grows old and is always exciting. Or by the way we are in our sixties and love the noise, busyness, and excitement at POP. This is what Disney is all about. I don't want to be secluded in some woods away from everyone. Can't wait also.

We will make it again this year Sept. 23-Oct.4. We go every year and it never grows old and is always exciting. Or by the way we are in our sixties and love the noise, busyness, and excitement at POP. This is what Disney is all about. I don't want to be secluded in some woods away from everyone. Can't wait also.

Hey my fellow Buckeye!!! I will be there Sept 24-Oct 2 too.....I live in Sand-town....we are 20 min away neighbors!!!:) Can't wait to stay at Pop. We have done all the All-stars and now Pop...the kids AND I;) LOVE the big iconic symbols everywhere....Welcome to our crazy Sept POP thread!!:banana:

Hey September Poppers! I just got a new iPhone and I'm brand new to IProducts! Can anyone tell me a good countdown app to countdown my days till Pop Century? :D

Woot! we're gonna have a good time! I'll be there from the 23rd - the 29th : ) with my 3 sisters. Im celebrating turning 40 ( tho in May but so what lol) and another sister this is her first time there! First time vacation with just us sisters and no kids or hubbies. YES

Getting so close I can practically taste it! We will be there from the 2nd thru the 10th. Anybody else that will be there that week want to meet up for a cocktail at Petals?

Just got Mickey mail!!! One of three came today. First set of ME vouchers for our room only. Our FD packaged starts the next day. :dance3:

Getting so close I can practically taste it! We will be there from the 2nd thru the 10th. Anybody else that will be there that week want to meet up for a cocktail at Petals?

We will be there 8th-11th. Planned on spending time in the afternoon at Petals thurs and fri and sat, round 3-5. Would love to meet up for a cocktail.

Hey September Poppers! I just got a new iPhone and I'm brand new to IProducts! Can anyone tell me a good countdown app to countdown my days till Pop Century? :D

PLR Concepts has one entitled WDW Countdown that I have on my iPhone. It gives you the options of a lot of different background pics, including resort specific ones, and lets you customize the surrounding colors and text. Welcome to the addiction, the iPhone is my favorite toy ever!:banana:

PLR Concepts has one entitled WDW Countdown that I have on my iPhone. It gives you the options of a lot of different background pics, including resort specific ones, and lets you customize the surrounding colors and text. Welcome to the addiction, the iPhone is my favorite toy ever!:banana:

Thank you! I'm seriously enjoying it so far!

We will be there 8th-11th. Planned on spending time in the afternoon at Petals thurs and fri and sat, round 3-5. Would love to meet up for a cocktail.

Right on. We always take an afternoon break so DD can swim a little. Count us in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter