Surveys for Disney $$

Woo Hoo! I got my first survey this morning!

I have a stupid question, though. How do you know if it was accepted. When I clicked the next button and the following screen was blank. Do you think it went through? Do I need to redo it? Thanks!

Jodi :flower:

Has anyone waited for a week or more for their 1st e-mail from Pinecone?
I signed up last Thursday. I was going to resubmit via a new link that I found, but then read about the duplicate signups being rejected. What to do, what to do??
Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks- :flower: :flower:

2MuchOhana said:
How do you know if it was accepted. When I clicked the next button and the following screen was blank. Do you think it went through? Do I need to redo it? Thanks!

Jodi :flower:

I had the sme tinhg happen to be on my first survey @2 weeks ago. I just figured I would wait and @5 days later, I received my check. I got my 2nd survey yesterday, and exactly the same thing happened when I clicked to finish the survey. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the check will be on it's way again. If so, it's a great deal!

I tried to apply last week and haven't seen anything yet. :(

Can somebody please PM me on how to find a link or how to search for one? I can't seem to find one.

Many thanks in advance.

dreamscometrue said:
Has anyone waited for a week or more for their 1st e-mail from Pinecone?
I signed up last Thursday. I was going to resubmit via a new link that I found, but then read about the duplicate signups being rejected. What to do, what to do??
Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks- :flower: :flower:

I signed up about 2 weeks ago and received my first email and survey the very next day. I've received one more since then.

You might want to try signing up again through another link with an alternate email address. Maybe then it won't register as a duplicate? Just a thought.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter