Surveys for Disney $$

Thanks! Been waiting for a chance to sign up with Pinecone.

Signed up days ago and have not heard a thing.........have I been rejected?:(:(

Have a Magical Disney Day!!:)

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the Pinecone link...I got my first survey this AM.

I did my first survey last Thursday and I got my $5 check today!!!!! WooHooo!! Also did a Keynote Evaulation Survey and should be getting (my 2nd) $10 amazon gift card in about a week!!!

I guess I have not been rejected....Woo HOO!! Got my first survey and $5 check in the mail.

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

I signed up last Thursdayand still nothing. It seems like everyone heard back quickly. Do they notify you if they will not be using you???

Maybe there was a problem with the link. Keep me posted if you see a new one!!
Thanks- :flower: :flower:

:listen: I haven't heard either, and I signed up last Thursday :sad2: ! I wish they would at lease send me a reject letter :badpc: !

Is there some way to know if you have been rejected other than not getting a survey? It seems there are a few of us that signed up last Thursday haven't heard a word one way or another.

I love Pinecone! I signed up last month & have gotten a survery just about every week- great! Those $5 checks add up! :cool1:

I'm not sure how they do rejections. I signed up a few months ago and never heard a thing, then a few weeks ago signed up again decided to take my chance on the voiding thing and I got my first email the following morning.

So I don't know if after some time they purge their files of people who signed up but didn't fit any of the descriptions they were looking for? Or if the voiding thing is really only enforced for people who have been accepted?

I got another study today - just completed it a little while ago. Email said I should be getting another letter in the mail along with my $5 by Sept 5th

This is awesome!!!

Anyone know of any other good sites that pay out as well as this one does?

First let me say that if you are not chosen for Pinecone they do NOT notify you in any way. You just never hear from them.

Second, let me remind all Pinecone members that they are VERY particular about not posting ANYTHING about banners, products and surveys on message boards and chat rooms. Here is a quote from an e-mail that I got from them in July:

While everyone likes to discuss what’s going on in their lives, talking about your work with PineCone can quickly become a security issue. To avoid this, please limit your survey and product testing experiences to your household. This includes posting product descriptions and images or our registration link in Internet chat rooms or on message boards. To learn more about member confidentiality, click on the attached link.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/membership_agreement.htm

In that link is this reminder:
Some of our members have been tempted to discuss products and their experiences on chat rooms and bulletin boards on-line. While they were well-intentioned, we regard this as a security breach and cause for removal from the panel.

To avoid any potential confusion, here is a listing of types of activities that will result in removal:

* Posting of product descriptions or names on chat rooms
* Copying of product ideas
* Selling test product
* Discussing the survey or product with anyone outside your immediate household
* Allowing someone outside your household to try the product

Let me share with you a little story about what happened with ME last year. I had been a Pinecone member for about a year. Someone posted something about Pinecone on this board. I can't recall what it was - a request for a banner or perhaps it was a "open call" to current members for new members? Anyway, another Pinecone member told me to remind people about Pinecone's strictness about posting the registration link and sometimes even just DISCUSSING it.

Well, I wanted to make sure that this was stated at Pinecone itself and looked all over the place for something stating this.

When I was unable to find it, I e-mailed Karen Scott telling her that I was a moderator on a message board and I was wondering if people could even just discuss Pinecone on the boards. She simply referred me the FAQ's on the Pinecone site.

And I never received another survey.

After some months, I e-mailed Karen again and told her that I had not been receiving any surveys. She told me that my name was no longer in their database. :( She said the only way to become a member again would be to find another banner.

Luckily, I was able to register again some months later. Which I did. With a new e-mail address - just to be cautious.

And I have been receiving surveys ever since.

But I just wanted to warn the rest of you to PROTECT your Pinecone membership by being VERY cautious about what you post so that you don't lose your membership in a very good program.

Thanks for all the clarifications, Beth!

I am sure this will help a lot of people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter