Surveys for Disney $$

Just wanted to let everyone know I signed up yesterday and just received (and completed) my first survey! :flower:

Thank you MyGoofy 26 for posting the link (that is the one I used to sign up)!

I signed up yesterday as well and just received (and completed) my first survey as well. It was fun and hopefully it's legit and I'll get my check in the mail in about a week (that is what the email said anyway).

This could be fun if it works out!

Kayla's Mom said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I signed up yesterday and just received (and completed) my first survey! :flower:

Thank you MyGoofy 26 for posting the link (that is the one I used to sign up)!
Same here! :)

sunkissed212 said:
I signed up yesterday as well and just received (and completed) my first survey as well. It was fun and hopefully it's legit and I'll get my check in the mail in about a week (that is what the email said anyway).

This could be fun if it works out!

It is legit. I have made about 100 dollars in the past year from them and tested several products. Now if I could just figure out how to update my email addy.....

I'm in!!! :)
Just received my first survey.
WOOHOO!!!
Thanks for posting the link.
You guys are awesome!

cseca said:
I'm in!!! :)
Just received my first survey.
WOOHOO!!!
Thanks for posting the link.
You guys are awesome!

Me too!!!! These boards rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I'm in too!!! :Pinkbounc I have been wanting to get into Pinecone forever, and I was so happy to see my e-mail from them this morning. Thanks for the link!

FYI- I've been doing pinecone for several years and they are very much legit!

How often do they send us surveys? weekly? Monthly? randomly?

TIA!

I'm trying to find a pinecone banner to click on but this is like Towel Animal, Tag Fairy, etc. - these things never find me!

I think it is pretty random- depending on how you answer some of the questionnaires they will send- those do not have compensation. But thru those and your profile I think they screen for target groups to answer specific surveys. I usually get 2-3 a month. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

:cool1: You guys are great am register now all I have to do is see if I quailify. I hope so :Pinkbounc This will be one more way I can help my Disney Fund, and we all know that the most important fund of them all. :rotfl2:

I don't know if it is my computer or what, but I was unsuccessful with the Pinecone link the first 4-5 times I clicked on it. The last time it worked and I filled out the info. Thanks for the link! Great for this SAHM!

Thanks! I was able to sign up too.... hopefully I qualify! If it's like any of the ones around here though (non-internet)... I'll be disqualified on the last question! :) Whatever.... can't hurt! Even if I only make $5 it's lunch! ;)

I love pinecone too.

I get at least 2 a month and have tried several new products for them. I have them for about 3 years now. :cool1:

MTW:
Pinecone is very "elusive." You have to sign up as soon as you see a banner because the next time you click on it, it will probably be gone. There are always people posting on message boards looking for a banner. It's a good program though, definately worth it!!
MB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter