Surveys for Disney $$

Maybe I'm braindead but, how do you sign up? I followed that address that someone gave but didn't see where we can sign up? I know I'm not good on the computer but can you sign up with that address? :confused3

mrsboz said:
Maybe I'm braindead but, how do you sign up? I followed that address that someone gave but didn't see where we can sign up? I know I'm not good on the computer but can you sign up with that address? :confused3
The link is dead, for the sign up page anyways..they go quickly!!

AND, if you did a survey for pinecone, you will be getting a check for $5 in the mail. I always get mine within days of doing the survey!!

what's the difference between a survey and a questionaire?
in the faq section it mentioned that a 2-5min questionaire is unpaid and the survey is paid.

I guess I'm confused.

help?

cseca said:
what's the difference between a survey and a questionaire?
in the faq section it mentioned that a 2-5min questionaire is unpaid and the survey is paid.

I guess I'm confused.

help?

Usually questionaires are asking about your demographics, interests, etc so they know which surveys you are most likely to qualify for.

I signed up last night, thanks for the link. Received an e-mail this morning and have already done my first survey. I can't believe it was that easy.

Thanks!!!!

I signed up last night and I just completed my first survey. It was easy. I can't wait to do another. $5.00 = one bottle of water and one mickey premium bar!

MyGoofy26 said:
Usually questionaires are asking about your demographics, interests, etc so they know which surveys you are most likely to qualify for.

Ooohhh... I see.
So if I was answering questions about a certain product that would be considered a survey. But if it was only demographic information that would be a questionaire. Got it!

Thanks for the info! :teeth:

:banana: Thank you all for the help with pinecone. I took my first survey today. I just register yesterday afternoon that was quick. Anywho thank you all for the information. You all are great. :cheer2:

Do you use your home email or do you use like a hotmail account or something else?
Michele

i did a survey for pinecone but it didn't say if i would get paid. I may get a sample of salad dressing but not sure if any cash compensation?

Do you use your home email or do you use like a hotmail account or something else?
Michele
I use my home email. I like jeepgirl30 took a survey on salad dressing. :banana: I think am also getting a free sample to try even though I am not suppose talk about it :rotfl: Anyways just use your regular email that what I did. :wave2:

jeepgirl30 said:
i did a survey for pinecone but it didn't say if i would get paid. I may get a sample of salad dressing but not sure if any cash compensation?
I did the salad dressing one too, and I got a check in the mail within days (I think 3) of completing it. You should be getting one too!!
MB

Thanks so much for the great postings regarding PineCone surveys. I signed up tonight! Hopefully, I will be one of the lucky ones to receive an email from them tomorrow! I love this site and just became a member tonight! People on here are so helpful, friendly and nice! They answer everything and anything! How very kind!

:goodvibes

Signed up 24 hours ago and have received NOTHING! I'm hoping they at least send out a "rejection" email.

FWIW, I did answer a family member works in the drug industry... maybe that's why I haven't heard.

reminder for those of you new to PineCone. You are not suppose to mention what surverys you do and if you get products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter