Stoller Help!

dragitoff

DIS Veteran
My DW and I are looking to buy one of the strollers like they have at Disney and other theme parks. Our DD's are 7 and 3. Our current double stroller is difficult to push with both of them in there. I would be satisfied if we could find a single since the DD7 is getting a little big for a stroller. It's still nice to have room for her at theme parks though. Any advice where I can find one? I've looked on eBay, but didn't see anything although I honestly didn't look through the 2,000+ strollers listed.

The only stroller I know of that is remotely similar to the Theme Park Strollers that will accommodate a 7 year old is the Mountain Buggy Urban Double. However, they are very pricey.

I love my Joovy Ultralight Caboose.:goodvibes I can push both kids in it with one finger. DS4 loves that he has the freedom to jump on and off at his convenience. He has a seat and a step so he could sit or stand. DS1 loves the snack tray (he's our little meatball with the bottomless stomach :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter