Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

P1010094.JPG

The X-wing in MGM for Star Wars Weekends, it was really cool to see it in person.

Has anyone got anymore pictures? Also, have they made any announcement whether or not they are going to extend SWW like they have for the last two years? Otherwise, I will miss it by a week. :sad1:

Does anyone know or does anyone have a link that states whether or not the Star Wars weekend has been extended this year. Also is it Friday-Sun or Thurs -Sun?

Thanks
David

dunno if anyone has posted a pic of her yet but this is my favorite bounty hunter..................
100_1557.jpg

(shes from Episode 2)
we went the first saturday and boy is it fun! I hope they do it next year!

Here's a couple of DS Erich from last year.We can't make it down for SWW this year and he's broken hearted.He's been reading and looking at the pictures here.Maybe next year!

His favorite an Ewok!

100_3766.jpg

Greedo
100_3810.jpg

100_0571.jpg

i was luck to get this as i was walking by a photographer was taking this so i snaped it too.

Here is one from May 20, 2006. It was really neat to see Stormtroopers just walking down the street.

092-Stormtroopersonpatrol.jpg

I am very disappointed right now knowing that today was the last day of SWWs. I will be there next week and I was hoping every day that they would extend but the didn't. I can only guess that the announcement that they made this past week had a lot to do with the fact that they didn't extend SWW this year.

We were there slightly before Star Wars Weekend, but it seems as if Padawan training had already begun! It was fun to see the kids learn to use their 'light sabers' and go up against Darth Vader!

P1000116.jpg

P1000115.jpg

Wow!! Thanks to everyone keeping this thread going. Just the way things worked out this year, I was not able to get to MGM on any Sunday during SWW. Since I work every Sat, Sunday was my only chance to go. :sad1: Please keep posting the pics, they are awsome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter