Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

If I got to go to this, I would hyperventilate and not know what to do with myself. I also want to add that I would totally *own* anyone at that SW edition of Who Wants to be a Millionaire *smug* :p

(By the way, this is the name I use in Star Wars Galaxies, in case we have any other players here!)

I'm giving this thread a little 1-year 'bump' due to the news of Star Wars Weekends 2007!

PA140394.jpg

PA160015.jpg

Cool... Nice to see my thread back again. I still have lot's of pics. I hope I didn't post this one already.

ef3502e6.jpg

Luke Skywalker and Ewok

It's always nice to have your Threads bumped back up Scoobmuzic! (I've been trying to keep the Official DIS Hidden Mickey Thread going myself!)

I figured with this year's dates announced, it would be a good time to get this thread kicked back up! Plus, I'll be able to actually make it this year, so I'm pumped!!! These pics will get DS11, DD5 & DS2 ready as well!

Here's one that was Not actually from SWW - we just got lucky to see the Sith Lord one June Afternoon!

47b6d806b3127cce8a25bb950b1600000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

Hey! I really suck at putting these pictures on here... I have a lot with the characters... If you want to see them click on the link below and go to the star wars album...

I must post a :thanks: to Belle Amy for the post about the 501st legion. I have 4 boys and have never heard of this organization. Oldest 2 boys love SW (and I admit I loved the movies too)...I checked out the 501st website, found out that our regional troop members would be making an appearance at a local bookstore event, and was able to bring my 2 oldest boys to spend about an hour with 3 stormtroopers, a shock trooper, a biker scout, and Boba Fett himself...lots of great pics, and it took the sting out of not being able to go to SWW!!! (we have a trip planned for April and cannot go back in June).

The 501st does a lot of charity appearances and marched in the Rose Bowl parade too, what a fun group of people who are doing something they love and bringing lots of joy to legions of SW fans! :) The bookstore was practically empty. My nephew came in his Jango Fett costume which made for some cute interactions with his "dad" Boba, and our pictures ended up posted on the local legion's website :eek: Lots of fun though. So thanks for the info!

Thanks for the pics everyone. We are going this year for the first time and my boys loved looking at the pictures.

Does anyone know where I can fid the schedule of events taking place for the Star Wars weekends? My family and i will be there June 1-9 :banana: :banana:

These guys are great!! They actualy talk to each other up there and comment on all the people entering the park.

f3eab353.jpg

I finally got pictures on the web to share! Let's give it a try....

Jedi Training
135818475-S.jpg

135818624-S.jpg

Kids in Parade
135825607-S.jpg

Have more, celebs, parade and character encounters....can't wait til June 1st!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter