Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

Scoobmuzic

<font color=green>Believers in faith, trust and pi
:darth: 2006 Star Wars Weekends is May 19 to June 11 :chewy:
so I figured I would take a cue from LoveMickey :) who started the Flower & Garden Pic of the Day thread and start a thread so we can all get in to the spirit of Star Wars :yoda: . Please post your pics of past Star Wars Weekends past! :ewok:

I'll start with one from last year:
Here are the Storm Troopers who greet you at the entrance of MGM
f3eab353.jpg

DS8 and I will also be there on the 19th. This is our first time so no pictures yet. Can't wait to surprise him!!

DS and I will be there on the 19th and 20th also, we both can't wait... and DW gets to hang out with some other DIS friends, pool hopping and doing the Segway tour on the 20th.

Pic for today. I have alot from 2005 so I will try to post atleast 1 a day.
This is one of my favs, Anakin Skywalker..... what a hottie! I hope he is there again this year :love:

ef350d4b.jpg

I'm so excited for SWW, looking forward to some pics...

Here are some pics from last year...

030_30.jpg

017_17.jpg

Mickey followed by younglings

031_31.jpg

021_21.jpg

Here's one I got of Peter Mayhew. a terrible shot but he never dropped his hand while he was passing me. But take a look at the size of that hand... :rotfl2:

IMG_0437.jpg

Here's one of me and some unknown character having a stare down. She won in the end.

IMG_0452.jpg

BillSears said:
Here's one of me and some unknown character having a stare down. She won in the end.

IMG_0452.jpg

Thats Aurra Sing, a bounty hunter from the Expanded Universe with a brief cameo in episode 1 :D

Amps said:
Thats Aurra Sing, a bounty hunter from the Expanded Universe with a brief cameo in episode 1 :D

Ahhh, no wonder I lost the stare down. Aurra Sing was great, she didn't drop character a single bit.

IMG_0451.jpg

Great thread! I haven't been to SWW since back before my obsessive photo taking (2000), so no photos from me. Fun looking at yours, though!

Here's one for Friday

f3eab38f.jpg

Peter Mayhew, AKA The guy in the Chewbacca suit

I would love to post a picture, but I didn't know how to work my camera properly and erased all the pictures I had!!!

That's why were going back this year! see you on the 19th

:darth: Those were really cool pics. Keep posting. I hope that one year I'll be able to attend a SW weekend. I enjoy everyone's pics. :darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter