Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

We didn't see Anakin last year. I second that .... hope he is there this year!

Ooohhh...just saw the celeb list came out for this year...here are the weekends we are there....

June 1-3 -- Warwick Davis & Kenny Baker

Davis was only 11 years old when he played the Ewok hero Wicket in Return of the Jedi. In Episode I, he played multiple roles, including that of Anakin's young friend Wald. Kenny Baker gave the "human" side to the beloved droid R2-D2 in A New Hope all the way up to Attack of the Clones.

June 8-10 -- Ray Park & Daniel Logan

Fans know Ray Park as the Sith apprentice Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace. Daniel Logan played the young Boba Fett in Attack of the Clones.

From the SW website.

Here's one of our celeb pics from last year just to get in the mood...

135825478-S.jpg

With SWW just around the corner, I wanted to bring back the Star Wars Weekends POTD thread.

Here's one from 2 yrs ago:

ef35076d.jpg

We missed moving this thread to the Theme Park Community Board ... it's new home with all the other picture of the day threads..

You can find it there from here on out!

Thanks!

Knox

My grandson is a big Star Wars fan!!!! We will be at our first Star Wars weekend on June 13/14!!! He is already so psyched!!!

For anyone going this June!!! We're going June 20.

Can you post your pics after you attend? Also, can you post the schedule of events, tips, etc... (is that allowed on this thread, or can someone direct me to a more appropriate place?). I am particularly interested in the parade, and if the X-wing you can sit in and get a picture will be there (and if so, can a 3 and 5 year old sit in it?).

Thanks!! The pictures are awesome! My boys (all 3... DH included!) are so excited!!!

OMG! Seeing the picks makes me so excited! I was at SWW last year and I can't wait for this year's trip!!!! All the Bad guys are my favorites! Vader, Maul, and Boba have to be my top three! I have some really good picks from last year's SWW and was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post them on the forum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter