Star Wars Weekends Picture of the Day

A few of my 2006 Star Wars Weekends photos
155988756_2d38b082fd_m.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

156065628_1d6f5b1f13_m.jpg

do they do have Star Wars parades and a good bit of the characters in MGM on non-Star Wars weekends???

jjohnson - GREAT pics!!! My son would think he died & went to heaven if he could spend his 13th birthday at Star Wars weekends. He turns 13 next April, so we're planning a trip for next May, but now that they've scheduled Celebration IV for Memorial Day weekend, who knows what will happen... In 2002 we had a trip planned & they scheduled Celebration & then cancelled Star Wars weekends. My son was heartbroken, though we went to Disney anyway. I wonder how soon we will know...

Did your son participate in the Jedi training? My son was afraid he'd be too old at 13 - I hope not.

Thanks again for sharing!

Jessica :wave:

Mickey's Sister said:
jjohnson - GREAT pics!!! My son would think he died & went to heaven if he could spend his 13th birthday at Star Wars weekends. He turns 13 next April, so we're planning a trip for next May, but now that they've scheduled Celebration IV for Memorial Day weekend, who knows what will happen... In 2002 we had a trip planned & they scheduled Celebration & then cancelled Star Wars weekends. My son was heartbroken, though we went to Disney anyway. I wonder how soon we will know...

Did your son participate in the Jedi training? My son was afraid he'd be too old at 13 - I hope not.

Thanks again for sharing!

Yes he was picked. One of the pictures is of him battling Darth Maul. I thought he might be too old too but I was yelling "It's his birthday" & he was wearing his Darth Maul hat so that may have helped. The robe was SO small on him :blush: We had such a great time & it's a memory I'll never forget.

jjohnson said:
Yes he was picked. One of the pictures is of him battling Darth Maul. I thought he might be too old too but I was yelling "It's his birthday" & he was wearing his Darth Maul hat so that may have helped. The robe was SO small on him :blush: We had such a great time & it's a memory I'll never forget.

That's absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy for him!!! Talk about a priceless memory. :cloud9:

I'm really enjoying these pictures! Keep posting everyone! Maybe one day I'll make it to Star Wars weekend... :rolleyes:

My favorite shot from opening day this year:

ssa50301small2cn.jpg

Followed by one of my least favorite shots:
ssa50303small2lk.jpg

A shot the register total at the SWW merchandise place, Wickets Warehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts