Spring/Spring Advantage 2013 Accepted!

Just got accepted today for full service food and beverage spring 2013. Arriving January 8th.

I got my acceptance letter today for Quick Service Food and Beverage for Spring Advantage. =) :yay::yay:

My daughter got a call today from Disney.They changed her arrival date from Jan. 7th to Jan. 21st.Good thing we didn't make flight ressies yet.Make sure your arrival date is set in stone before making flight ressies.Her role is lifeguarding.

My daughter got a call today from Disney.They changed her arrival date from Jan. 7th to Jan. 21st.Good thing we didn't make flight ressies yet.Make sure your arrival date is set in stone before making flight ressies.Her role is lifeguarding.

My daughter has been accepted as a lifeguard also!! Based on her role her ONLY choices were Jan 21 or 22..... That would have been a very expensive mistake. So happy they caught it and you didnt already book!!!

There are about 4 different roles I believe (I think it was attractions, lifeguarding, concierge, and hospitality) that have to choose role-specific arrival dates. There will be multiple listings on each date. It will say something like "Jan. 7: Attractions only" etc, and there will be one that says "Jan. 7: All roles except attractions, lifeguard, (etc)." In the email with the link to choose dates, it listed which roles needed to choose a separate category and said that if you picked the incorrect category your date may be changed.

So everyone double check if your role is on the list before you set your arrival date! I am in attractions and had to choose an attractions-specific arrival date. For me it was no big deal, there is an attractions category for almost every date. However, some roles like lifeguard, and concierge, don't start until the 2nd or 3rd week. I'm not sure why it is that way, but save yourself the hassle and make sure you pick the correct one!

There are about 4 different roles I believe (I think it was attractions, lifeguarding, concierge, and hospitality) that have to choose role-specific arrival dates. There will be multiple listings on each date. It will say something like "Jan. 7: Attractions only" etc, and there will be one that says "Jan. 7: All roles except attractions, lifeguard, (etc)." In the email with the link to choose dates, it listed which roles needed to choose a separate category and said that if you picked the incorrect category your date may be changed.

So everyone double check if your role is on the list before you set your arrival date! I am in attractions and had to choose an attractions-specific arrival date. For me it was no big deal, there is an attractions category for almost every date. However, some roles like lifeguard, and concierge, don't start until the 2nd or 3rd week. I'm not sure why it is that way, but save yourself the hassle and make sure you pick the correct one!

Thanks for the info.I think my daughter was so excited she just didn't read carefully when her e-mail came.It's all good though as Jan, 7th is my birthday so she still will be home for it.We may drive down,I'll leave her the car and fly home.

Hi All!

A big congrats to all of you who have been accepted!!!! Whoo-hoo! I am QSFB Spring 2013!

I read on these boards awhile ago that there was a way to create your own surveys for room mates, if you didn't want to use the roommate matcher. Has anyone done this? Is there a thread for that ? Any info would be helpful! I would like to start meeting potential room mates ASAP.

Thanks!:chat:

Hi All!

A big congrats to all of you who have been accepted!!!! Whoo-hoo! I am QSFB Spring 2013!

I read on these boards awhile ago that there was a way to create your own surveys for room mates, if you didn't want to use the roommate matcher. Has anyone done this? Is there a thread for that ? Any info would be helpful! I would like to start meeting potential room mates ASAP.

Thanks!:chat:

I don't know about on here but people are doing it on the facebook group. :)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/217859881623225/

Hi guys! I was accepted about eight days ago for Photopass. I'm arriving January 7th, leaving August 2nd and hopefully staying in Chatham with my five roomies I found through Facebook. I'm so excited to go! :cool1:

I GOT ACCEPTED!

I got my email yesterday afternoon for Attractions for Spring at WDW! I'm beyond excited, Attractions was one of my top choices. I haven't picked my dates yet, but I already accepted the offer and paid the fees. Ahhhhh I'm just so happy!

Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted so far!!

Just got accepted today as a Lifeguard (not my top choice but still my top 3 so yay!) I have to wait till Wednesday to pay for everything and talk to my adviser to finalize everything, but things are looking good!

And best of luck to everyone else waiting or has been pended recently! I hope you guys get in and I can meet everyone down there in the spring!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter