Spring/Spring Advantage 2013 Accepted!

c0pperboom

Mouseketeer
Hey guys! I was just accepted as a Spring Advantage 2013 Vacation Planner!

I thought we should have a thread for everyone who was accepted to say their roles and dates! I haven't picked my arrival date yet, but leaning towards January 28th (Because my graduation is on the 24th!)

Congrats to everyone!

I was accepted for spring advantage as main entrance operations! :) I haven't picked a departure or arrival date yet, but I can't wait to meet everyone!!

Accepted for Spring Advantage in Attractions!!! All fees paid, all that's left is to choose my arrival but I haven't decided yet. So excited!!!!!!!!

I just go accepted into the spring program!! Right now my role is in merchandise, but I audition for a character role in three weeks. I arrive Jan 7th and I'm soo excited!!!!!
:hyper:

I just chose my arrival date! February 4th, only because I graduate on Jan 24th so I can't go before then :(

Hey

I was just accepted for the CP program in merchandise!! My arrival date is January 8th!

I am so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!!

MY dd was accepted for spring advantage as a lifeguard.She arrives Jan.7th.She's excited but a little nervous to be gone for so long.

MY dd was accepted for spring advantage as a lifeguard.She arrives Jan.7th.She's excited but a little nervous to be gone for so long.

Oh my....my daughter has also been accepted as a Life Guard but when we paid the deposit the only days available for her because of that role was either January 21st or January 22nd.....we really wanted earlier in the month too...

Oh well happy she got in...

I just got accepted today!!!! :cool1::cool1: :banana: i got Spring Advantage Main Entrance Ops. i am BEYOND excited!!!!!! ahhhhh

disneyjazz 1928 said:
I just got accepted today!!!! :cool1::cool1: :banana: i got Spring Advantage Main Entrance Ops. i am BEYOND excited!!!!!! ahhhhh

Congrats!! That's exactly what I got! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter