Spa Products

rach

Earning My Ears
Ive read a lot of comments that the products at the spa are expensive. Can someone give me some examples?

Thanks
Rachel

I can give you some examples, remember this is just off the top of my head, but:

Aching Muscle Massage Oil - $49.00

Creme Protectice - senstive skin $84.00

That one was the worst - a little tube of moisturizer!

If you really want to know the prices - take a look at www.steinerleisure.com - they're the ones who run the spa - and have the products listed on their website

I can't speak for the spa prices on the cruise, but the GF Spa and my wallet are good friends. I use the Jurlique Lavender hand cream, about $45 for a 4.4 oz tube. Well worth it though, it works like a charm, and you only need a bit a couple times a day. I have SUPER dry skin, and have never found another product that works as well on my hands/cuticles.

Anne

All I can say is I bought a face cream (which I love) for a ridiculously high price...I didn't ask the price before buying, stupidly. :rolleyes: On this particular spa day, the attendant didn't bring out the sheet that INCLUDED the pricing, and the stuff I bought was over $100. It will last me a LOOOONNNG time for that price. :D

Hi All,

We cruised in 10/2000 and gave in and bought the Muscle-ease oil at the Spa. They had, of course, recommended a whole list of products, but I was prepared ahead of time (some info I got from reading these boards!). We did pay $40 for the oil, but after over a year we've only used about 1/4 of the bottle. It seems like it's going to last forever! And what's more - it works great. It takes care of things I've had to go to a chiropractor for in the past. Needless to say, it has turned out to be a great investment even though we were kicking ourselves shortly afterward.

I'm sure not all the products may seem worth their cost, but here's one I personally recommend.

Debbie :bounce:

Next Wonder cruise 12/02

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest