• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Someday is sooner than you think...a March 2011 PTR

Both the FE and the pillowcases are adorable! I really love both of them! Such fun to do the FE exchange! It really makes me want to go on a cruise so I can order all that cuteness! :laughing:

I love that FE! Thanks for posting the picture! Its really cute!

Now I can't wait to see pictures of your overflowing with goodies!

Both the FE and the pillowcases are adorable! I really love both of them! Such fun to do the FE exchange! It really makes me want to go on a cruise so I can order all that cuteness! :laughing:
YOU SHOULD!!!!!
That FE is way too cute!

Both are so cute!

Those are adorable. I had seen the pillowcase too. It's so cute.

Very, very cute!!!

Adorable! Hope she gets them to you early so it's one less thing on your mind! :goodvibes

I love that FE! Thanks for posting the picture! Its really cute!

Now I can't wait to see pictures of your overflowing with goodies!

Thanks all!!
The girls are still clueless about the cruise.
I plan to take lots of pictures, so hopefully there will be some with gifts and goodies!!

We got word today that our calendar magnets have been shipped and should arrive on Monday! And DH ordered labels for the CD and they are on the way too!!! I think he's got them all burned and now we're just going to make some copies of the insert. So the bulk of the FE stuff is taken care of. I want to get some candy to stick in there, but that can wait.
I spent some time organizing my binder and info last night. I checked park hours today, because someone on the March thread was talking crowd levels etc. On touringplans it said there were extra parades at MK a couple nights, but the official site did not list them, nor extended hours. So I'll have to keep checking. Of course, I am not a subscriber to touring plans, so the crowd calendar for my dates has disappeared. Of course they were mostly 9s, so how much worse could it get anyway??? :laughing:

So after we get off the cruise on Sunday morning, we are headed back to WDW!!!!
Remember, we'd booked AKV before we booked the cruise, and it was to start on Monday. When Dave called for Sunday night, there weren't any rooms available at AKV, so we got SSR (studio). We're actually pretty psyched about it, as we wanted to check out SSR (possible future DVC purchase) and hit DTD. We'll just bring some of our stuff in and since we'll be there so early, I really doubt there will be a room ready for us.

The plan for the day is a little up in the air. We'll explore SSR, DTD and probably grab lunch there (WPE or EoS). I also want to visit OKW sometime and visit the shop looking for DVC merchandise. DH wants a DVC hat!!
When we can get in our room, we'll probably need a nap from our early morning. Then, MK has evening EMH!!! We rarely do the PM EMH because it's so hard for us to stay up past 11! I'm hoping we can do it this time! We don't plan to get up TOO early on Monday, but we're not sure what we're doing besides moving from SSR to AKL!
DHS has not been in our plans until we added the day, so we may zip over there in the morning to catch a ride on TSMM!
More Monday plans to come...

I'll post pictures of our FE "stuff" when we get it!

Love the cruise stuff! Just ordered the pillow case for Baylor! Waiting on the FE, might be ordering another because we just might have someone else joining us for the cruise if DCL will allow us one more in the stateroom.
I'm also anxious to see your FE gifts. I need to get busy on ours. I need ideas!

Love the cruise stuff! Just ordered the pillow case for Baylor! Waiting on the FE, might be ordering another because we just might have someone else joining us for the cruise if DCL will allow us one more in the stateroom.
I'm also anxious to see your FE gifts. I need to get busy on ours. I need ideas!

I've been told you can't add a person unless you make a whole new reservation.

The calendar magnets came today!!!!:yay:
We also got a photopass card related to our Pop stay!
I have to start consulting my packing list! I know generally what's on it (it's the same list I always work off of), but the cruise portion adds a few things. My plan is to pack in segments. One bag for getting down there and our night at POP, one bag for the cruise (we will combine and hopefully only check two bags and a garment bag), and one bag for the rest of the time. I plan to do some laundry when we get back to WDW either at SSR or AKV, whatever works for us. Must remember to pack laundry supplies!! See why I need to check my list over?

The walk from SSR to DTD (or the boat!) is so nice! Enjoy! And the grounds at the resort are amazing. I enjoyed walking on the path along the river. It's beautiful and so relaxing.

I look forward to pics of all your stuff!

WHAAAAAAT?????!!!!!!!! I didn't know you had started a PTR!!! Sorry I am so late!! :sad2: Going to catch up now :rolleyes1

Tracy

CUTE FE and Pillowcase! I've officially signed up to do the FE on our cruise but will wait to see if she can do any of the Alaska "ear flap" designs for our FE before I order. If not, I think I have figured out what I want. She's checking though and that would be awfully cute if she can.

I was thinking that the boys were too old for the pillowcases but if Miss Anita is getting one for Baylor...maybe not....

Hmmnnn.

Well, they still sleep on pillows, right? That would be my justification. :lmao:

I really think there are times that if we had our autograph book, Baylor would ask for an autograph....:laughing:

I'm not so sure Baylor will take his Disney pillow to sleep overs but I know he will love having it!:goodvibes

Good luck with adding someone. I've never tried to do that. I sure hope our pillowcases and FE come this week! DH is getting ansty!
I've been told you can't add a person unless you make a whole new reservation.
:confused3 I know not.
The walk from SSR to DTD (or the boat!) is so nice! Enjoy! And the grounds at the resort are amazing. I enjoyed walking on the path along the river. It's beautiful and so relaxing.

I look forward to pics of all your stuff!
Oh, good! I'm really looking forward to some exploring. We need to investigate for future DVC add ons (distant future).

WHAAAAAAT?????!!!!!!!! I didn't know you had started a PTR!!! Sorry I am so late!! :sad2: Going to catch up now :rolleyes1

Tracy
:welcome: Sorry, I would have sent a formal invite, but I can't keep track of who is here and everywhere else I seem to be subscribed to! Glad you finally made it!!

CUTE FE and Pillowcase! I've officially signed up to do the FE on our cruise but will wait to see if she can do any of the Alaska "ear flap" designs for our FE before I order. If not, I think I have figured out what I want. She's checking though and that would be awfully cute if she can.

I was thinking that the boys were too old for the pillowcases but if Miss Anita is getting one for Baylor...maybe not....

Hmmnnn.
You're never too old for autographs! And it's better than standing in line! We did mats for picture frames one year too. We got them big enough for an 8x10 opening and then picked out some good pictures from the cruise. Instant souvenir!

Well, they still sleep on pillows, right? That would be my justification. :lmao:
:lmao:Good point, Miss Jackie!
I really think there are times that if we had our autograph book, Baylor would ask for an autograph....:laughing:

I'm not so sure Baylor will take his Disney pillow to sleep overs but I know he will love having it!:goodvibes
Oh, he will love it! A personalized souvenir? Heck, I want one!

That they do....hmmnnn....I smell an enabler....

That, my friend, is what we're here for!! :laughing:

So we drove to Mall of America on Sunday in a blizzard to go to the Disney Store and buy our park tickets!!! Yup, we're crazy! You'd be amazed at how crowded the mall was considering the weather and travel advisories!!
We had some gift cards from Christmas and also a bunch of Visa rewards and applied them to the ticket costs. So we saved over $200!! Yes, this means we are NOT getting APs. If only we'd known back in July we'd be coming back, but alas, no.
So while the girls and I went next door to Justice to buy summer clothes, DH bought the tickets and pre-ordered Tangled too!

Then yesterday, DH called and added DINING!! We have QSDP for our first night and DDP for the remaining 4 nights. This way, we get the mugs (here's hoping they're different) and don't have to plan so much for Sunday. We planned 5 ADRs and will pay OOP for one. I'll fill you in on all the ADR details soon.

I noticed today on Disney's site that park hours are EXPANDED during our week. MK is open til 1 a.m. a few nights!!! That's NOT EMH either! I guess it will be crowded. We might sleep in and go later or go back to the resort more often in the afternoons.

So on Monday 3/14, we will be moving from SSR to AKL. What else should we do?
I'm thinking DHS, since it wasn't in our initial plans, but Sarah always gets excited when she sees the commercials with TSMM in it. So we might go over there, hit TSMM, and try to get the Cowboy on GMR! I plan to go to the Writer's Stop and get a yummy coffee drink on the recommendation of one of you! (eandesmom?)We don't do ToT or RnR, so we'll just hang out for a while and do whatever strikes our fancy.

Then we'l head back to AKL and unpack once our room is ready. We have dinner ADR at Boma at 5:45!! We are very excited to go back there!! After dinner, we have no idea what we'll do. Maybe hang at the resort, maybe go back to DHS, but I doubt it. I'm hoping they have some cool activities for the kids at the resort during times we're actually there! They love crafts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter