Someday is sooner than you think...a March 2011 PTR

Hi Sheree!

Glad you enjoyed your cruise! We feel exactly the same...busy and too short!

But it's great being at Disney World now - we loved running into you guys at Epcot today! How crazy was that, amongst all those people!?!

I believe you mentioned you wanted to check out Old Key West. We're staying there all week, so let us know if you're planning to stop by the resort!

Take care,
Corinne

I can't wait to hear about the cruise and how the girls surpirse went.
Did they change your shows to two instead of 3? I have heard most cruises now are at 2 shows a night.

I can't wait to hear about the cruise and how the girls surpirse went.
Did they change your shows to two instead of 3? I have heard most cruises now are at 2 shows a night.

We had the option of a 4 pm show too we did go to it on the night we had Pali dinner at 6:30. So we did get to see all three shows.

We're on our way home. We Are about 660 miles away yet so it will be close to 10:00 when we get home!

We had the option of a 4 pm show too we did go to it on the night we had Pali dinner at 6:30. So we did get to see all three shows.

We're on our way home. We Are about 660 miles away yet so it will be close to 10:00 when we get home!

Thanks. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Wishing you safe travels. You're coming home to beautiful (by Minnesota March standards) weather! 50s today! :cool1: :cool1: I know, not tropical Florida, but after this brutal winter it feels pretty good.

Can't wait to hear about your cruise and DVC stay.

Well, thanks everyone! We have made it home safe and sound!

We arrived last night about 9 p.m. It was a long two days on the road, but we had great weather. Unfortunately, I got a cold starting our last day and DH has developed some pain in his stomach and back, we're guessing gall bladder. He's going to go to the Dr. tomorrow. Pray it is not too serious!

I spent today blowing my nose and doing :laundy:, catching up on my threads on the DIS, and trying to figure out where to put all the "stuff" we brought home!! We are all pretty exhausted, so I hope getting some extra rest and getting back into our routines will help.

Just to summarize for you - we had a great trip, the Dream is AMAZING, the kids were surprised and loved all of it! The parks were crowded, more than I'd experienced, even in summer. I think everyone from Texas, Ontario and Minnesota was there last week! We still managed to do pretty much everything we wanted.

I have tons of pictures to upload and organize. We think we lost Sarah's camera which is the one I used to take pictures of the ship as we drove up. I don't remember using it on the ship at all, so I thought it would be in the car. Don't seem to be able to find it. I might have to contact Disney Cruise line to investigate. Bummer. Anyway, it will take me a while to get it all organized, but I will definitely do a TR and share all the fun details with you all!

Welcome home Sheree!

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, but really hoping that your DHs issue isn't too serious.

Oklahoma had spring break last week too and I know quite a few people who spent it in WDW, they said the same thing as you - it was crowded!

Looking forward to your TR and I hope that camera turns up!

Welcome home!! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about your cruise and time in the parks :yay:

Hope you and your husband are both on the mend :hug:

Tracy

Thanks for all the welcome homes! It's been a crazy week and I'm so tired! I can't believe it's not Saturday yet!

Today is my baby Paige's 8th birthday!! We didn't get to celebrate much, too busy! But we'll celebrate over the weekend with family and she wants to have a couple friends over - maybe for cake.

Still trying to come up with a title for the TR, and have to download/upload pictures!! Maybe I can at least do that this weekend!!

Tomorrow's Friday!! !:yay:

Thanks for all the welcome homes! It's been a crazy week and I'm so tired! I can't believe it's not Saturday yet!

Today is my baby Paige's 8th birthday!! We didn't get to celebrate much, too busy! But we'll celebrate over the weekend with family and she wants to have a couple friends over - maybe for cake.

Still trying to come up with a title for the TR, and have to download/upload pictures!! Maybe I can at least do that this weekend!!

Tomorrow's Friday!! !:yay:

Happy birthday Paige!!!

Happy Birthday Paige!

17899.gif

Welcome back! Glad to hear it was a great trip, I can't wait to read all about it!

And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Paige!

Happy birthday Paige!!!

Happy Birthday Paige!

17899.gif

Welcome back! Glad to hear it was a great trip, I can't wait to read all about it!

And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Paige!

Thank you all!! Paige was excited to know that people wished her a happy birthday on the boards!

More good news! We had lost Sarah's camera and decided to wait until we got home, thinking it was somewhere in the car. We emptied out the car - no camera. So we called Disney Cruise Line's lost and found - Guess what?
THEY FOUND IT!! It was in the Walt Disney Theater where they do the evening shows! I was so happy! They're sending it to us! So you will get even MORE pictures once I start the TR!

Jen- 2 days!!!! Are you ready? Going crazy? I hope you have an absolutely wonderful trip!!!

Thank you all!! Paige was excited to know that people wished her a happy birthday on the boards!

More good news! We had lost Sarah's camera and decided to wait until we got home, thinking it was somewhere in the car. We emptied out the car - no camera. So we called Disney Cruise Line's lost and found - Guess what?
THEY FOUND IT!! It was in the Walt Disney Theater where they do the evening shows! I was so happy! They're sending it to us! So you will get even MORE pictures once I start the TR!

Jen- 2 days!!!! Are you ready? Going crazy? I hope you have an absolutely wonderful trip!!!

I am so glad they found the camera.
Thanks for the wishes! and yes I am just a little crazy.. :rolleyes1

That is SOOO cool!

And Happy Belated to Paige

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter