So How Many Different Disney Resorts Have You Stayed at....

So far:
Polynesian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
Caribbean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs
All Star Movies

I tend to go to a few of these over and over but I'd like to try a few more. I hope to stay in an Epcot area resort eventually even though I'm most interested in the Swan. I'd like to try the Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary Resort too.

As for favorites, I'd say the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Port Orleans Riverside. The Polynesian used to be but it has completely sailed out of my budget.

My least favorite by far is the All Star Movies. I haven't even wanted to go back to a Budget since staying there.

AK 2xs
Pop 2xs
Caribbean beach 1
CSR 3xs
POFQ 3xs
CR 1
WL 2xs
Swan 4xs
Dolphin 6xs

Preference Swan & Dolphin. Reason location
WL - proximity to MK.

AS_Sp Pop CBR POFQ POR CSR Will be at the YC & the Poly the last week in August.... Hoping for a great BB to be used to stay at the WL in December ;)

Favourite... Can't really choose, we've had great vacations at all. But for the sake of choosing it would be CBR for the theming - not the rooms. I'll say AS_Sp or Pop only because of the small/compact rooms & lack of hot tubs would have to be my least fav.

Stayed at:

All Star Sports
All Star Movies
POP Century
Art of Animation- Little Mermaid
Polynesian
Caribbean Beach Resort

Fav: Polynesian- just too much to stay at more than once for me

Least: AllStar because of sharing a bus!

Saratoga Springs - twice
Old Key West - twice, our third stay is this Oct/Nov
Animal Kingdom Villas - twice

All of our other stays have been at our Starwood timeshare. We have been DVC for the past few years, but are creatures of habit, and keep going back to the same places. We like having the villas, washing machines, kitchen, ect.. We are a spread out kinda family... We need space.. We are staying in a 2 bedroom at OKW this fall, and we will use every inch of that room. :)

All Star Music
All Star Movies
POP Century
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Saratoga Springs
Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)
Wilderness Lodge
Grand Floridian
Polynesian
Contemporary (Tower)

Staying at Art of Animation (Cars suite) in a few weeks

My favorite was probably the Contemporary because you can't beat the convenience both within the hotel (we were in the tower) and transportation. We have little kids and spend a lot of time at MK so walking is the BEST and being able to use the monorail without folding strollers rocks my world! My DH loves the Poly best, and it's a very close second for me because of it's beauty and yummy food, but we will probably never stay there again because it's so much more expensive than the others now!

I didn't dislike any of them. I used to love Caribbean Beach, but now it's probably on my "least favorite list" after two very far away stays in a row. I also don't love Wilderness Lodge. It's beautiful, but I live in the north woods so palm trees are more my style on vacation than pine trees.

I can't wait to try the Epcot resorts when our kids are just a bit older!

4 so far as of the end of this month

Pop
POFQ
BC
And BWI in a few weeks.

We've only stayed onsite since we started coming with kids 3 or 4 years ago.

All Star Movies
Port Orleans Riverside
Polynesian
Wildnerness Lodge
POFQ
POP
Coronado Springs

Favorite use to be the Poly, but they are too far out of our price range for us now. Now we love Coronado-beautiful resort, great pool, and it has the deluxe feel without the deluxe price tag. Bus service has also been pretty good.

Least favorite was Port Orleans Riverside. It's very beautiful, but the bus service was horrific when we stayed there. And although we've never stayed there, the Contemporary feels like the airport to us :confused3 just no desire to stay there.

Wish list would include AKL savannah view and YC Concierge.

All Star Music
All Star Sports
Pop
Art of Animation
Coronado Springs
Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club

I only ever want to stay at the beach club for the rest of my life! :love:

All Star Movies
All Star Music
Pop Century
Dixie Landings and Riverside
Caribbean Beach
POFQ
Swan and Dolphin if they count.
Contemporary

Favourite
POFQ. Just love this resort.
Wish List Yacht Club.

Values:
- All Star Sports
- All Star Music
- All Star Movies
- Pop Century

Moderate:
- Carribean Beach Resort
- Port Orleans (Riverside and French Quarter)
- Coronado Springs

Deluxe:
- All, with the exception of the Beach Club

Concierge:
- WL,AKL,Contemporary, Yacht Club, Polynesian

Home Away From Home
- Fort Wilderness Cabins
- Disney Institute 2 BR and Treetops

DVC
- BCV,VWL,BWV,SSR,OKW,AKV (K&J), BLT,VGC,HH,VB

Liked
- All Star Movies because DS was so happy to be staying with Buzz and Woody
- AKL Concierge because we could do the Safari and DD wanted to be a Zoologist
- BCV because it's my "happy place"
- HH because it's a taste of Disney at the beach - great for extended family trips. Loved adults only private dining with Chef Scott back in the day.

Least favorite
- Disney Institute - boring design and too far out
- SSR - without the incentive of Pleasure Island, I don't desire to stay there. Too spread out, and more expensive than OKW without the same laid back vibe.
- Coronado Springs - but mostly because we were given 3 moldy rooms in a row and ended up moving over to the Wilderness Lodge (in their defense it was the rainy season, and even though we offered to pay the difference, they insisted in comping the difference for WL Concierge - great Disney service :) )

Values...
All Star Sports several times, Music 2-3 times, POP once
Mods...
Carribean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside once each
Deluxe...
Wilderness Lodge once
Villas...
Villas at WIlderness Lodge, more times than I can count:thumbsup2, Old Key West several times, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Saratoga Springs, Bay Lake Tower

Would love to stay at Polynesian soon and the soon to be Poly Villas as well as Coronado Springs someday

Values:
Art of Animation

Moderate:
Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings when we stayed there)
Coronado Springs

Deluxe:
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom
Wilderness Lodge (husband's favorite)
Beach Club (my favorite)

Not too many considering how many time we've been the last few years. THis is my list.

Pop Century
Caribbean Beach
Port Orleans Riverside
Coronada Springs
Wilderness Lodge
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Our overall favorite is Wilderness Lodge, but it's rare for us to stay there because it's out of our budget most of our trips. Our normal favorite is Coronada Springs. I tell people all the time it's the moderate that feels like a deluxe.

Poly
CBR
POR
OKW
WL
Treehouse Villa
AKL
BC

Usually stay at POR. Got upgraded to a Treehouse Villa one time (15 yrs ago?) when we were supposed to be in a 1 bed suite...total score! Favs are WL or Poly. Never tried a Value...the theming doesn't appeal to me.

Wishlist: GF, YC, would love to try the Poly again when construction is over.

I've stayed at:

Contemporary (long before BLT was built)
Coronado Springs
Carribbean Beach
Beach Club Villas
Beach Club CL
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani
Wilderness Lodge

My favorite Mod: POFQ
My favorite Deluxe: WL, BC/BCV is a super close second though.

I would love to stay at the GFV, Poly and BLT. I would also like to try SSR and maybe AoA and POR. Oh I also want to try the cabins at FW.

I've stayed at:
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Old Key West
The Contemporary
Bay Lake Tower
Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian
Caribbean Beach
Fort Wilderness Resort
Coronado Springs
All Star Movies
Art of Animation

Favorite: Old Key West- the resort was beautiful and we had a 2 bedroom villa, so TONS of space

Where I Want to Try: The Grand Floridian :love:

All Star Music
All Star Sports
Caribbean Beach Resort
Port Orleans Riverside
Coronado Springs
The Contemporary
The Poly
The Beach Club

My favorite? It is hard to choose. Probably a toss up between the Poly and Port Orleans Riverside.

Where do I want to try? The Animal Kingdom Lodge

I have stayed at...
Caribbean Beach
Aulani x2
Polynesian
Saratoga Springs x3
Vero Beach
Wilderness Lodge x10

Obviously Wilderness is our favorite. It really is such a beautiful resort and we love the theme and the convince of having the fairy take us to MK.

Least favorite.. Saratoga Springs. The resort is just way too big for my liking and the decor is just blah in my opinion.

- Polynesian once with my own family and twice when I was younger with my parents
- Beach Club will be twice on our upcoming trip
- Beach Club Villas twice
- Port Orleans Riverside once when I was younger and once with my own family
- Port Orleans French Quarter twice
- Saratoga Springs Resort twice (home resort)
- Wilderness Lodge twice
- Bay Lake Towers (home resort)
- Contemporary Resort
- Villas of Wilderness Lodge (haven't stayed here yet, but will on upcoming trip)
- Disneyland Hotel
- Villas at Grand Californian Resort

Favorite resorts are Beach Club because of the location and the atmosphere and POFQ because of the atmosphere and the size of the resort.

Resorts that I want to stay at is Art of Animation, Grand Floridian, and Villas of Grand Floridian

As for resorts that I least like, I don't have any, we liked all the resorts that we stayed at so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter